Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To sign outwith the transfer window the players have to unemployed/out of contract.

They have to be out of contract / unemployed before the window shuts. This is why players are often released from contract on deadline day

The only reason I used it was in response to your own dalliance in your signature, this was and is an easy fix.

For the record I do think you are a Killie fan, that hates Rangers, however I also think any claim that you may have to hold both clubs in equal loathing is disingenuous to say the least, it is abundantly clear that your absolute hatred for my club dwarfs anything you display for the other.

And yes 100% Seriously ;)

Tell you what then - you quote my entire post. To do otherwise is misleading. I quoted your entire post, but not until after you'd had ample time to realise your error and address it. To then accuse me of relying on false data was, frankly, hilarious - if you wanted to find out how many titles each team had won, would the Primeira Liga entry not be the first (but not the only - cross-check always!)port of call? It's fairly obvious the Porto entry has been "massaged" in such a way as to make them appear more successful than Benfica.

As to my feelings for the two Glasgow clubs - on a sporting level I despise them equally - although there is obviously a somewhat deeper loathing of an "institution" which believes I am a second-class citizen. Pretty natural, really. I don't suppose many Jews voted for the Nazi Party.

Sporting considerations, however, pale into insignificance beside the uncovered cheating, lying, arrogance, and complete lack of humility from rangers and their fans in the last year. This is a forum post, not a full-length book, but you know exactly what has gone on, who the victims are, and who came out of the whole shitstorm claiming "debt-free!", "same club", and "54 and counting!" (or is that 55 now? Oh yes, you're counting that one, you said). A shameless odyssey of lies, legal technicalities, abandonment of creditors, stealing from the taxpayer - and none of it rangers' fault.

Seriously, Tedi, they make me sick to my stomach - and I really have to question the moral compass of anyone, no matter how long they've follow followed, trying to defend them. Up until they went tits up, a case could maybe have been made for them to be allowed to continue as they were. After the behaviour of all concerned - and I'm only going on what has already been confirmed - that any kind of team is still playing at ibrox is a national disgrace.

Business as usual, then, according to the late Mr Archer.

Why does the debt free thing bother you when you are adamant we are a new club? that just does not add up.

You really don't get it Tedi or am I being whooshed? I'm pretty sure people are riled by it because Rangers claim to be the former yet not the latter. Clearly (allegiances aside) it would be more morally tasteful if any liquidated company accepted either both or neither.

Oh aye understand your double standards just fine.

???

I've seen enough of this thread to know that this is your way of saying you have nothing useful to add. I'm not sure if you just permanently have your heckles up due to the constant bombardment of pish between yourself and WRK but not sure why I'm getting it from you now when I've tried to reasonably address a question you posed?

As much as I enjoy watching you and a few others make tools of yourselves, I'm entirely interested in what Rangers claim. if they either publicly admitted to being a brand new team with no history OR paid back their debts in full then I think this thread could close and the majority of folks could leave with a degree of satisfaction.

???

I've seen enough of this thread to know that this is your way of saying you have nothing useful to add. I'm not sure if you just permanently have your heckles up due to the constant bombardment of pish between yourself and WRK but not sure why I'm getting it from you now when I've tried to reasonably address a question you posed?

As much as I enjoy watching you and a few others make tools of yourselves, I'm entirely interested in what Rangers claim. if they either publicly admitted to being a brand new team with no history OR paid back their debts in full then I think this thread could close and the majority of folks could leave with a degree of satisfaction.

No chance. The charade has gone on too long so must be upheld. Either that or They would have to admit to being a new club. Can't see that happening.

Tell you what then - you quote my entire post. To do otherwise is misleading. I quoted your entire post, but not until after you'd had ample time to realise your error and address it. To then accuse me of relying on false data was, frankly, hilarious - if you wanted to find out how many titles each team had won, would the Primeira Liga entry not be the first (but not the only - cross-check always!)port of call? It's fairly obvious the Porto entry has been "massaged" in such a way as to make them appear more successful than Benfica.

As to my feelings for the two Glasgow clubs - on a sporting level I despise them equally - although there is obviously a somewhat deeper loathing of an "institution" which believes I am a second-class citizen. Pretty natural, really. I don't suppose many Jews voted for the Nazi Party.

Sporting considerations, however, pale into insignificance beside the uncovered cheating, lying, arrogance, and complete lack of humility from rangers and their fans in the last year. This is a forum post, not a full-length book, but you know exactly what has gone on, who the victims are, and who came out of the whole shitstorm claiming "debt-free!", "same club", and "54 and counting!" (or is that 55 now? Oh yes, you're counting that one, you said). A shameless odyssey of lies, legal technicalities, abandonment of creditors, stealing from the taxpayer - and none of it rangers' fault.

Seriously, Tedi, they make me sick to my stomach - and I really have to question the moral compass of anyone, no matter how long they've follow followed, trying to defend them. Up until they went tits up, a case could maybe have been made for them to be allowed to continue as they were. After the behaviour of all concerned - and I'm only going on what has already been confirmed - that any kind of team is still playing at ibrox is a national disgrace.

^^^^^^^ A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

???

The Amigos study hard for that privelige...

post-35393-0-36192600-1365429203.jpg

???

You don't get it. Rangers are paying or have paid ALL oldco footballing debt. Now the question i ask you is why do the footballing authorities not pay the footballing debt we are due as they all accept the club to be a continuation of the old ckub.

As for non footballing debt...take that up with tbose who decide company law in this country

You don't get it. Rangers are paying or have paid ALL oldco footballing debt. Now the question i ask you is why do the footballing authorities not pay the footballing debt we are due as they all accept the club to be a continuation of the old ckub.

As for non footballing debt...take that up with tbose who decide company law in this country

If the authorities have taken money from Rangers with the intention of passing it on and have failed to do so then i can't and don't condone it. But then they have shown themselves to be the poorest of leaders throughout this whole debacle.

Ditching the non-footballing debt is perhaps legal from the business point of view and my opinion that you should pay it back is perhaps utopian. Rubbing everyones face in it with "Rangers then Rangers now" banners is extremely distasteful, but then Rangers and their fans have acted with a complete lack of humility through this entire process. Rangers are simply the highest profile case and this applies to Dundee, Livi, Dunfermline etc too but expulsion should really have been the only option since the level playing field is the entire premise of sport.

ETA - as much as I'm up for some grown up discussion this is just rehashing old ground. I was merely interested to find out why I was getting the Tedi treatment when I'd tried my best not to stoop to the level of certain posters in here.

Edited by ribzanelli

???

Give up mate. I've tried this logical thing of saying that if they want titles to endure, they must accept penalties; or if their debt free, they must accept that it's a whole new enterprise.

They just are so used to getting precisely what they want, that they can't even recognise the point.

They're Oldco for good stuff; Newco for bad. They really do want to have and eat cakes.

WRK, that's pretty much exactly how I see things, in every detail.

???

While I'd love to take all the credit - my rabble-rousing vitriol is still available for any clubs wishing to boost next year's ST sales ;) - Tedi just continually paints himself into corners and uses deflection and denial, combined with tortuous logical swings, in order to avoid having to admit he was wrong. His most recent episode - which also featured the most spectacular OG I've scored on here (while sober, as well!) - has led him all the way down the line to claiming 116 titles for his clubs, which must be news to quite a number of posters on here, particularly those with the numbers 53 and 54 in their usernames. :lol:

Still cannae post a full quote, either.

Can WRK and Tedi please feck off and find a room.

Back on topic.

Have we discussed the Sevco chief exec's open racism?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/220580-show-racism-the-red-card-criticise-charles-green-for-racist-language/

roflcopter inbound.

You think I'm getting in a room with him? <cold shivers>

As for Charlie - There is another thread for his "cheeky banter", but from today's KROOF piece, I especially like:

"I deplore racism and sectarianism and this football club does a huge amount of work in this area to help eradicate these problems."

He's told some whoppers in his time at ibrox, but this one would make baron Munchhausen blush.

Can WRK and Tedi please feck off and find a room.

Back on topic.

Have we discussed the Sevco chief exec's open racism?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/220580-show-racism-the-red-card-criticise-charles-green-for-racist-language/

roflcopter inbound.

Green's a dick. Thankfully he'll be a distant memory before too long.

B@STARDO !

Having not been online since Saturday I missed Tedi's BIG MELTDOWN :lol:

First thing he should have noticed before posting pish was ? Why do the Rangers fans sing about being the most successful club team on the planet with 54 top tier titles and then Tedi proceeded to post Portuguese clubs titles totalling more than Rangers :blink::1eye:lol: Worst still he try to defend by trolling the web to find some sort of relevance to back up his mega fuckup :huh:

Well done Tedi :lol:

Dont worry about, seeing the WKR`s meltdown last night more than made up for the lack of your daily bloomers.

NAH WRK didn't go into meltdown he just got very annoyed at you taking something he posted and you changed it to look like something else to suit your obvious hate filled agenda against him.

Yes Tedi I do make some bloomers now and again but you on the other hand are completely incompetent most of the time and post some of the biggest meltdown material P&B has ever seen :) keep it up old boy :lol: .

Should we rename the big thread in your honour Tedi ? to "The big Tedi meltdown in liquidation thread" ? :lol: you can add another title to your collection of titles you zoomer as the biggest numpty on P&B :) .