Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see the diddies are still living in the land of make believe.

This thread should never be closed...EVER!!

You think this thread should be closed?

Like Rangers FC are? :lol:

Make believe?

The administration led to Rangers FC going into liquidation. A brand new club pretending to be Rangers has started out in the Third Division?

That is beyond any of our wildest dreams... and its REALITY! :lol:

You're not Rangers anymore! :lol:

We all know Chuck's a shyster (although he has the merit of admitting he's only in it for the money). We all knew Whyte was a shyster. We all see the pattern. It is obvious to anyone and the constant repitition of this is only done by diddies who think they have superior inteligence and insight to we Bears. You don't. We know we're being taken for a ride but hate admitting it. OK?

There are 2 problems. 1. Scottish football is a shite investment. No sane person would put money in to Rangers for the long term and hope to get a return. 2. Rangers fans are among the most crabbit fans on earth (apart from me). There is just no hope of a Rangers' fans cooperative ever taking off.

Ergo, we are stuck with whichever shyster is currently in control of our assests and can't do a thing about it.

Also, Chuckles trumpeting the phrase, "My Paki Friend" made me ashamed to support Rangers today.

Liquidate your assets and GTF, please Charles.

:)

If only you'd have listened to us diddies months ago.

Had a look over at Rangers Media to see the reaction to Green's latest outburst.

As expected, anyone over on those forums is still being attacked if they dare to question old Charlie boy.

I did have a giggle at this post however:

THE_Ibrox_Preacher

Charles Green - "Hello all thank you for all attending the press conference, I apologise for being late I had to feed my dogs Anne & Frank,......Everybody comfortable and ready to begin?....What about the spastics and cripples at the front?.....Good!,.....Wow a black reporter....What paper you work for son?,.....Daily Mail? Really? I thought they had more sense than that,......we'll have Ching-chongs in here next, ha!........Right first question from the blonde in the middle with the big tits,.....sorry luv I didn't hear the question but I'll give you my number after the conference...........ok next question from the guy in the floral shirt,.........are you gay?.....well you're mother must be very disappointed,......that'll be your first and your last question this is a family club, we'll have no kiddie-fiddlers here pal!"

I would assume there are a few displeased institutional shareholders on the phone to Ibrox this morning telling Green to shut up and stay away from the media. God knows what the non-execs at Rangers actually do; they really need to get a grip on Green.

What about your post?

I simply quoted it, I did not make it up as you earlier accused me of doing, nor did I change the timestamp, I would not have a clue how to do this, believe it or not but it is the truth.

Look WRK, I had no idea this would upset you so much, please accept my apology for my over zealous banter, if there is anything we can do to put this little tit for tat behind us then please feel free to PM me.

You didn't "simply quote it", Tedi, you part-quoted it in order to twist the meaning. And you did it very well, to be fair.

In all honesty, it's already behind me - I've admitted where I got things wrong, as well as making you aware of where (and how) you did. The timestamp malarkey is a glitch, and is consistently out by 61 minutes, no matter what post you go and look at. So. apologies for that.

Your inability (in common with a lot of rangers/celtic fans) to understand how offensive fans see the assumption of "not one of us..." is will, IMHO, never change.

Given the abhorrence most of us feel for both clubs and what they stand for and condone, to suggest affiliation with either is right up there with allegations of racism, homophobia or sexual deviancy.

I realise that a lot of fans of these two are wired to think this way - but trust me, nothing could be further from the truth. If your lot and the green mob stopped accusing the rest of us of imagined fondness for their rivals, we might not think that both sets of fans weren't a set of ignorant, paranoid knobends. You'll notice I said "might", but it would be a start.

Just for the record, do the 116 titles in your new signature include the Third Division title? Seriously?

Quite surprised that no-one has mentioned today that in the papers McCoist has told Green to put his money where his mouth is and give him £10 million for a team for the 2nd division.

Do they even need anymore players? After they sign Daly and Bell (and probably another striker), they should be fine. Is it just me, or does this show how bad a manager Sally is? Again.

Quite surprised that no-one has mentioned today that in the papers McCoist has told Green to put his money where his mouth is and give him £10 million for a team for the 2nd division.

Do they even need anymore players? After they sign Daly and Bell (and probably another striker), they should be fine. Is it just me, or does this show how bad a manager Sally is? Again.

Queen of the South just blitzed the Second - they must've spent somewhere in the region of 20 million quid :P

Sevco can't afford any slip ups on the way back and have to be "seen" by the horde to be spending big to get them renewing, but £10m is sheer fantasy when they can't afford the wage bill they have just now. Maybe £10m as in budget, but even that is unlikley.

From the look of your photo, and your overly-chummy interactions with Superficial Ted... are you the gimp Tedi keeps in his basement? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Yes that photo is me, i'm Dom Deluise.

plonker.

You obviously haven't seen the Rangers defence this season.

We are under a registration ban, we can only sign players who are out of contract once the ban ends.

Next time think before you post.

We are under a registration ban, we can only sign players who are out of contract once the ban ends.

Could you not buy players who are contracted to other teams then register them in Sept or would that contravene the ban?

Could you not buy players who are contracted to other teams then register them in Sept or would that contravene the ban?

To sign outwith the transfer window the players have to unemployed/out of contract.

I'm just quoting what I read today Tedi. Maybe McCoist should think before opening his mouth.

I'm just quoting what I read today Tedi. Maybe McCoist should think before opening his mouth.

What was said is ...'when we are allowed to buy players i hope the promises made in public will be kept and i have absolutely no reason to think they wont'...well that is more or less it.

Cammy Belll is the best we could have hoped for. Very good 'Keeper.

Andre Bikey...from what i have been told very solid who occasionally thinks he's a footballer

Peralta...Honduran International? Who knows

Jon Daly...Will be an absolute standout in this Rangers team. Really think we should push the boat out for him.

Murray Davidson...Meh...if he comes great but tbh i just don't think he is good enough to get a start in this Rangers team

Still wont to know what is happening with Boca and Goian. I heard last week Goian is counting the days until he comes back but not sure we will want to keep these 2 on the wages they are on.

Kris Boyd?? Maybe i am being a little greedy but again would be a great signing.