Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hahaha!

Good answer kid, you are certainly showing yourself as not beneath me! Sweet that you remember me - you were right as well, almost. I don't go to many games anymore, living this far away is a bugger! I get to see Charlton sometimes though, since you are interested in what I get up to.

So, how has Stirling Albion's place in the SFL system been preserved by the lack of a pyramid system? Or were you talking nonsense and been caught out again?

Don't expect an answer the moron has tied himself up in knots so many times ......must be a kvunt to play at Twister though ;)

Tedi,

change the sig fella.... really, change it. You know the rules.

He's had his chance. Abuse I'll take all day long. Lies piss me off. Him and his fuckwit mate do their team and fellow fans no favours, IMHO. Add f**k all to the forum, other than the occasional meltdown.

At least I can rest easy (in the company of most other posters, both diddy and Twisted Sister supporters) in the knowledge that I am their intellectual and moral superior.

ETA: I've just had a look back, and guess what? The post he's using as his signature HASN'T been altered! f**k me this is embarrassing - have I gone and reported him for something I said in a drunken haze, off my face on Buckie and Temazapam? How will I ever show my face on P&B ever again?

Oh, hang on - it hasn't been altered because it never fucking existed*. Pelucia, the saddest, most pathetic loser it's ever been my pleasure to show up as a complete fucking idiot. The shite I've thrown at his club and their fans, and he has to MAKE SHIT UP!

*Not deleted - never fucking existed. Easy proof - the T-word gets swear-filtered, does it not? Check with the mods if you require more proof.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Porto

26 League titles

20 Portuguese Cups

19 Portuguese Super Cups

2 European Cups/Champions League

2 Intercontinental Cups

2 UEFA, Europa League Cups

1 European Super Cup

Well done, Sir. But, and this is the big question:

How can they call themselves a big club if they've never won the Glasgow Merchants' Charity Cup TITLE?

ETA: I've just had a look back, and guess what? The post he's using as his signature HASN'T been altered! f**k me this is embarrassing - have I gone and reported him for something I said in a drunken haze, off my face on Buckie and Temazapam? How will I ever show my face on P&B ever again?

Oh, hang on - it hasn't been altered because it never fucking existed*. Pelucia, the saddest, most pathetic loser it's ever been my pleasure to show up as a complete fucking idiot. The shite I've thrown at his club and their fans, and he has to MAKE SHIT UP!

*Not deleted - never fucking existed. Easy proof - the T-word gets swear-filtered, does it not? Check with the mods if you require more proof.

Oh f**k it, you're so stupid, the above speaks for itself. I was taken to parkhead because I was a diehard tim from birth, then reneged. Many tic fans.....Jesus, you really can't debate with these half-brain fucktards.

Am I missing something here :unsure2:

(all you have to do to see the original post is to click the speech bubbles :blink: )

Am I missing something here :unsure2:

(all you have to do to see the original post is to click the speech bubbles :blink: )

Indeed you are, Ned. Look at the time in Tedi's quote. Now look at the time in the original post. Then look at the rest of the original post - Pelucia does love his cherry-picking, you know. Then take a look at that entire evening's output and ask yourself if the post in question was, or was not, a sarcastic, exasperated response to continued accusations from our beloved Tedi. Put my post an hour earlier - why? Even I couldn't find it before you pointed it out. I've posted some outrageous shite on here, and in context, I'll take the comeback. Altering the post time seems, I dunno, a bit weaselly. If he'd changed it by a straight hour, he could claim a GMT/BST fuckup, but an hour and a minute? Nah.

So: Cherry-picking a quote - f**k me, if he wants to play that game...

Altering the time of a quote - It's like he thinks nobody will notice...

Looking back at that particular conversation, the bits that stand out are :

1. The ludicrous idea that one could pick ones team before the midwife smacked their arse (I really should know my fucking audience on here), and

2. celtic fans acknowledging that, criminal behaviour aside, I detest their team as much as rangers.

Oh, the one thing that is unsarcastic in that conversation, and quite a fucking few since - if I had BEEN TAKEN anywhere at such a young age, there wouldn't have bee a lot of choice on my behalf.

Fucking hell, I can't believe I'm still having to justify being a Killie fan. Haven't we been punished enough? (by ex-players, at that).

Oh dear.

How indeed will you ever show your face again, this has to go down as the best gaff ever. :lol:

Especially as in the same post you say 'in the knowledge that I am their intellectual and moral superior.'

f**k me that is beautiful, thanks WKR this has made my year :thumsup2

Look at the time on the original post.

Now look at the time on your quote.

Your year is far from complete, Pelucia.

He's had his chance. Abuse I'll take all day long. Lies piss me off. Him and his fuckwit mate do their team and fellow fans no favours, IMHO. Add f**k all to the forum, other than the occasional meltdown.

At least I can rest easy (in the company of most other posters, both diddy and Twisted Sister supporters) in the knowledge that I am their intellectual and moral superior.

Right - the quote is from me. However, it is not a verbatim quote of one of my posts. Fair Play. The time is wrong, the quote is incomplete, and the original quote was part of a sarcastic reply to yet another attack on myself. As Pelucia has seen fit to change material parts of my post, and also to ignore the rest, I leave it to the rest of you to decide.

If Pelucia wants me to highlight the allegations of incest and paedophilia he levelled at me in the last couple of weeks, I'm happy to do so.

Back on topic - how many titles did you say rangers* won before they died?

*The most successful team in the world, apparently?

I have not altered any post time`s ya loon, as far as I am aware it is impossible as the time stamps are coded.

keep digging though, this truly is breathtaking.

it says 00:25 on your post, ned`s and your own :D

Getting carried away, a bit like when you and the rest fucked off at the QOS game, thinking "job done". Follow Ned's guidance (thanks, Ned, btw) and look at the time on the original post. One hour. One minute. You won't find a post of mine at 00.25. So I looked, and found this:

Explain to me how I had my arse handed to me

Please

Because to me it looked like your reply was exactly what i wanted to provoke from you, but I will give you anther go

WKR the supposed Killie Fan has been going to his beloved Parkhead since he was 6, Many Tic fans including the WKR often pretend to support other teams so they can gain the diddy club fans support, I advised the poster he was replying to, that he should leave the WKR to his half beliefs and that reality would be all the more painful for him to accept when it finally hits home

This was an honest opinion from a real killie fan

This was the WKR handing me my arse biggrin.gif

My reply was:

Oh f**k it, you're so stupid, the above speaks for itself. I was taken to parkhead because I was a diehard tim from birth, then reneged. Many tic fans.....Jesus, you really can't debate with these half-brain fucktards.

Clearly the exasperated response to a prolonged bout of abuse. It's all on page 3456-7, fact fans. Makes for an interesting, if unedifying, read - especially the opinion of the celtic poster. The second sentence, for anyone of a comprehension level above gibbon, is an expression of the belief of the accuser. Well played by Pelucia to find it, and I'm sure Bennett will be impressed at his weaselocity. It's up there with the "all blacks are lazy" example I gave months ago, but that's what we're up against, as higher mammals. Low animal cunning.

My post, Ned's, and mine? What about the post I made? What about the post made by me?

Oh, and there's the false accusation about going to parkhead SINCE I was 6. Comprehension skills again, Pelucia.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Right - the quote is from me. However, it is not a verbatim quote of one of my posts. Fair Play. The time is wrong, the quote is incomplete, and the original quote was part of a sarcastic reply to yet another attack on myself. As Pelucia has seen fit to change material parts of my post, and also to ignore the rest, I leave it to the rest of you to decide.

If Pelucia wants me to highlight the allegations of incest and paedophilia he levelled at me in the last couple of weeks, I'm happy to do so.

Back on topic - how many titles did you say rangers* won before they died?

*The most successful team in the world, apparently?

For the avoidance of all doubt - I was wrong on this one. That's the headline. My initial point still stands. To take a sarcastic retort and present it as my opinion is underhand, and quite frankly out of order. I don't think the gloryhunters from either cheek will ever understand the offensive nature of the "who's yer big team" question.

As we will never understand how they are somehow superior to us because their team has bought more success.

So, does tfplg 's post match rant mean he doesn't believe the history transferred?

"I got 14 titles, how many does Mr green have? "

Well, he said he bought 54 plus he bought the division 3 one, so he "should " have 41 more than you Ally, UNLESS you don't believe he could buy them....

I had a weird dream last night that Lisbon and Oporto amalgamated to become a single city and Benfica and Porto each won their league title twice a year, playing in a 250,000 seater stadium packed out with non-glory hunting fans of no religious bias.

Maybe it was the past its expiry lump of cheese, but more likely it due to the stale pie and bovril.

I see the diddies are still living in the land of make believe.

This thread should never be closed...EVER!!

I like your sig.

The Badge on the front of the Jerseys

Is more important than the names on the back

of course, wee diddy teams in the Irn Bru leagues don't have names on the back

For a club with 1/2 billion supporters. The prospectus for the RFC share offer states:

"The Rangers Group and the RFCL Group are financially dependent on the Club’s supporters, who
are concentrated in Scotland"
Global brand and supporter base my arse.
Edited to fix my crap Monday morning spelling
Edited by strichener