Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No, he was taken to the games, taken.

If you insist on peddling this drivel that refuses to recognise that people can have contempt for both bits of the Old Firm, please do it grammatically.

Only if you can be arsed spell checking everything, it's a fitba forum so wind your neck in.

Not surprising that the intimidating and bigoted traits of your fellow supporters doesn't register with you.

To be fair you can't have much experience with the attitudes of your fellow supporters when you don't go to any games and choose to watch them from your Ayrshire bedsit.

Chrsit on a bike, are you for real :lol:

Not quite "no matter what"........ under AIM regs the first full accounts can be delayed by a bit, and I can defo see Charlie going down that route.

That would make 4 seasons before eligible.....

Even stoooopider....

Not to mention....Green entitled to bonus of 100 per cent. of his gross salary in the event that the Club wins promotion from the SFL or otherwise transfers to another football league; and to participate in any share option or other incentive scheme adopted by the Company.

Oh away with ye, have you actually read the shite he comes out with?

I take my own kids to games occasionally, at 8 my youngest likes the day out with her Dad and that is about it, "why don't they score a goal dad" is about the height of the conversation when it comes to the game, she spends most of the time asking if she can get another hotdog. Now my eldest (13) asks many more questions about football matters and what the daft wee boys in BF1 are singing about, if she came to me and said "you know what, I do not like Rangers and do not want to attend any more games" then I would accept that she may be making an informed decision.

My point is at 6 WKR claims he made an informed decision that PH was not the place for him and that he should be off supporting a local team that are not operated through 100 years of organised bigotry.

Really? you took this in? and believe it?

I didn't at any point comment on the tale of how WRK got into supporting Kilmarnock as a child, so why do you assume I took anything in?

What I do accept is that he's a Killie fan, with no affection for Celtic.

Some people learnt such stuff before the advent of spell checking facilities.

What difference does the fact that it's a football forum make?

If i need to spell check anything i always do it by rereading it rather than trusting a computer but on a fitba forum it makes you look like a fud.

xxx

Are the spl honestly attempting to get Rangers to pay for half their legal bill? You honestly couldn't make these clowns up.

They can go f**k themselves .... haven't they heard? The spl is positively thriving