Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think we'll need a wee bit more than that to work out whether he actually supports a club per se. Taking the piss out of your mob and their predecessors and acolytes is a national pastime, after all, so I don't think he/she has really shown any hidden allegiance yet.

Oh, hang on, taking the piss out of ra gers? You're right - must be wan ae thame. Obvious really.

that wee list of teams ye get on the thing diznae have ma preffered team on it. and av never heard of club perse. no sure aboot them acolytes either, do they play in the same league as the spartans?

bennet must be one of them there anti rangers haters then. . they're everywhere them lot.

:hatty

No Norris, just you.

Let me rephrase that:

Is anybody else that's been on the forum for more than a couple of months, and therefore has witnessed how stupid Tedi has the potential to be when he switches off his reason circuit, thinking......

* * * * * :lol:

ETA: Hideous new avatar, btw. I reckon Hamburg would find it even more embarrassing then last weekend's result. ;)

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

that wee list of teams ye get on the thing diznae have ma preffered team on it. and av never heard of club perse. no sure aboot them acolytes either, do they play in the same league as the spartans?

bennet must be one of them there anti rangers haters then. . they're everywhere them lot.

:hatty

Club Perse are the Dutch junior mob that produced yon Reliant fella Robin Van.

The Acolytes play in the Greek Third division, and if they get at least a point in their final two games will be allowed to form the next government. :egypt*

* I take it we're playing "get the obscure smilies out for an airing", then?

Let me rephrase that:

Is anybody else that's been on the forum for more than a couple of months, and therefore has witnessed how stupid Tedi has the potential to be when he switches off his reason circuit, thinking......

* * * * * :lol:

I've only witnessed the sheer seethe like posts from you Norris. You're a miserable old man.

I've only witnessed the sheer seethe like posts from you Norris. You're a miserable old man.

I think you've got me confused with one of your mob. Life is actually looking pretty fucking sweet at the moment.

That's maybe because I have more to validate my life than allegiance to a discredited football team. Who knows?

Cashing in the pension are we?

No idea what your plans for the future are, but you just do whatever it takes to line Charlie's pockets help your famous old new club back up to where you believe they belong. Those D3 Champions scarfs won't buy themselves, ye know! :lol::lol::lol:

Club Perse are the Dutch junior mob that produced yon Reliant fella Robin Van.

The Acolytes play in the Greek Third division, and if they get at least a point in their final two games will be allowed to form the next government. :egypt*

* I take it we're playing "get the obscure smilies out for an airing", then?

spartans no get game in that greek league?

nice tae be nice , everybuddy like a wee smile.

:cowboy

No idea what your plans for the future are, but you just do whatever it takes to line Charlie's pockets help your famous old new club back up to where you believe they belong. Those D3 Champions scarfs won't buy themselves, ye know! :lol::lol::lol:

Do you never get tired of saying the same stuff all the time? Do you actually think me or any other Rangers fan cares about some Kille Celtic fans opinion?

OK Tedi ! round two after having another re-read of the interim accounts and have pulled out the important pieces you should only be concerned about.

The actual amount on the interim accounts in total raised by Rangers up till December 2012 is and this includes your deferred payments as a total.

Successful IPO on AIM market of London Stock Exchange raised £22.2m in December 2012 to fund growth strategy, and bringing the total raised share capital since incorporation to £35.2m

Rangers up till December 2012 had raised in total was £35.2 million but could be more because of the cup runs and tickets and merchandise on the day but won't be too much.

Your projected outgoings for the club for the whole season stands at £28 million and these are ....

Stadium costs for the season £13.2 million

Players wages for the season £7 million

Board members for the season £1.6 million

& non recurring outgoings are

Transfers £1.6 million

leases £1.9 million

Inherited debts £ 2.8 million

Now there are revenue still from on the day tickets and merchandise to factor in since December but you also have to remember there will be bonuses and other outgoings I have not included added to the outgoings and the bonuses will more than likely obliterate the cash still to come in.

My above post gives Rangers at the end of the season as I have kept stating even though the figures may have changed as way less than £10 million left in the bank for The Clone Rangers.

ETA, the deferred money I speak about is next seasons revenue Green WILL add to the released accounts when he releases them well after the new season has started and will contain all the money Rangers made from the start of next season as money in the bank at the time even though it will be to finance the coming season.

Edited by hellbhoy

Do you never get tired of saying the same stuff all the time? Do you actually think me or any other Rangers fan cares about some Kille Celtic fans opinion?

You could always find a celtic fan and ask them. You do see the irony in accusing somebody of repetition then playing the old "no' wan ae us, must be..." card, don't you? Of course you do, you're a clever wee chap with a range of wonderful banter and humour. :lol:

You could always find a celtic fan and ask them. You do see the irony in accusing somebody of repetition then playing the old "no' wan ae us, must be..." card, don't you? Of course you do, you're a clever wee chap with a range of wonderful banter and humour. :lol:

But you used to go to the piggery when you were younger, it's not a case of being one of them because you don't like us.

is that rise again fella one of them mental casual blokes?

they pictures look a bit mental.

:eek:

:lol::lol:

But you used to go to the piggery when you were younger, it's not a case of being one of them because you don't like us.

:lol::lol:

I've probably been to your lot's shitehole just about as often as I've been to the green lot's midden over the years - would that not make me one of your lot? (crosses fingers in hope of a negative).

Ask one of the posters on here for an explanation of the difference between "went" and "was taken to".

I've certainly been to Bootham Crescent, and possibly Elland Road, more often than I've been to any ground other than RP. While I feel an affection for the (not so) mighty Minstermen, and have enjoyed some great times watching Leeds, neither would qualify as "my team".

ETA, the deferred money I speak about is next seasons revenue Green WILL add to the released accounts when he releases them well after the new season has started and will contain all the money Rangers made from the start of next season as money in the bank at the time even though it will be to finance the coming season.

Really? How do you know and why do you care? I could never imagine about making a post regarding Celtic's finances. I really do not give a f**k.

Whereas you Rhabids feel it's important to discuss Rangers.

Why do you even bother? Why are we so important to you?

Tedi + hellbhoy we'll need to wait till next year and probably the year after till we have the full picture. Its clear that many of the initial plans the Octopus consortium had did not work out the way they planned, but I suspect that much of it won't matter as there underhand plans to make money are virually guaranteed. The reason Chuckie's not happy about reconstruction is because he won't get his bonus in a 12-12-18, but will in a 12-12-10-10 and the fact they don't have the reserves to make it into the SPL.Given that no bank will touch them. That could lead to some serious problems around 2014. After all why all the need to jump up to the second tier all of a sudden? I doubt the fans bought any more than £2m worth of shares. Who are these instutional investors that Chuckles claimed? Certainly not investors with good intentions thats for sure. It could also be that they've secretly mortgaged off or sold assets.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Ibrox may be called lots of things except a shitehole. OK so it does need upgrading but it certainly isn't a shitehole.

Have you had a look at, and a listen to, some of the occupants of the stands? Not to mention what you're being presented with as a team?

Shitehole is pretty kind, IMHO.

Same applies to the other place, btw, and to their team (given available resources).

A fine work fiction, top to bottom, taking lessons from HB I see.

Might be better for all concerned if you read from left to right, Tedi. Might save misunderstanding which could, as I'm sure you recollect, cause some embarrassment.

* * * * * (and a wee one) :lol: