Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Cole is out injured for the season. Hemmings should get more of a chance and hopefully will.

Tbh though our problems are not in scoring goals but in keeping them out. According to DJ the first 2 Players to sign in September will be defenders.

Can't disagree with that if true, our defence is abysmal. Not sure if Allys got the same eye for a defender that Walter had mind you. Instead of improving i'd say our defence is getting worse and the coaching staff need a boot up the backside.

Just had a look and 4 of the young players Darren Cole (rb), Kamil Wiktorski (rm), Andrew Mitchell (cm) and Kane Hemmings (cf) all either 20 or 21 of age, come to the end of their contracts. They do seem a bit old to be just squad players or bench warmers though so unless McCoist is sure they will play a more significant role in the 1st team there doesn't seem any logic in keeping them as it would only hinder their careers.

I personally think Cole has great potential, our defence is rotten, he's a natural right back and played very well in a tough away Champions League fixture, shame about the injuries. Needs to get himself of Twitter though ASAP.

*Off topic*

Does any other clubs across Britain have the same complaints and youngsters spending all day on Twitter or is this just a Rangers thing, i can imagine it being the same everywhere but rarely hear other clubs gossip and shit.

I would hope we retain the other three aswell. Witorski looks good but i think he might be transferring away at the end of the year, solid player from the little i have seen.

Not seen much of Mitchell but apparently he's quite good. Meh.

We should definitely get Hemmings signed up ASAP.

Can't disagree with that if true, our defence is abysmal. Not sure if Allys got the same eye for a defender that Walter had mind you. Instead of improving i'd say our defence is getting worse and the coaching staff need a boot up the backside.

This guy from Middlesbrough is seemingly pretty decent. Andre Bikey??? Think that's his name.

Wouldn't mind Tom Hately

That's just a couple that come to mind

This guy from Middlesbrough is seemingly pretty decent. Andre Bikey??? Think that's his name.

Wouldn't mind Tom Hately

That's just a couple that come to mind

Have you had a look at Stuart Miller? I think his team are the sort you should be putting at the top of your wanted list.

Who needs wishful thinking about second rate midfielders when you have more important things to think about.

http://www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk/business-fraud.html :thumsup2

Except you are not getting it at all, that lot of shite above is not even close to what I wrote.

I never mentioned est this est that

The club was not cloned, it was simply sold from one owner to the other.

Show me yer season ticket please

I do hope you gave your friend back his season ticket Tedi.

Or as Benny would say "nice copy,print and cut job" or "glad you hid the phrase sample typing on the cardboard" or "well done you found someone's old non renewed season ticket after they threw it away last year when the Rangers died in disgust" :lol:

You are an idiot Tedi or just a fud because I've mentioned umpteen times on here I can't afford a season ticket for Parkhead as they are way way more expensive than at Ibrox.If they were the same price as at Ibrox I probably could afford one at Parkhead but you know champions league contenders charge far more than 3rd division diddy clubs.

And your club was cloned Tedi and the big bad SFA & SPL helped with the cloning process to convince fannies like you it's the very same club so they can make money out of you,so GIRFUY loser. :P

My friend at work in Dundee happens to have a Bar72 ST then? Ignore the fact that I am the only Rangers fan in the building.

And no they change the colour each year, the photo had this years colour, go check if you want.

What other proof do you want? name? phone number? go on name it.

What a fuckin w****r you are.

No at the exact same time when your team are playing Ross county, you were watching RTV as you just proved in yer original post, how the f**k else would you know what the commentators wer saying, football fan my arse.

^ ^ ^ rattled and on the verge of tears IMO :lol: maybe I should start calling you Tedi Millar from RTV to wind you up a lil more Tedi :)

Pathetic deflection.

You accused me of not having a ST, I showed you a picture proving you are talking bullshit, you still do not believe it.

So you tell me, what proof do you want? How about a bet for charity, lets say £100?

Put yer money where your mouth is.

^ ^ ^ starting to lose the plot and heading into meltdown territory :) pleasing.

Tedi calm the fcuk down I'm only winding you up a lil.

^^^ Get a grip with this whole "Losing the plot/ Breakdown/ Verge of tears" pish all you geeky fucks use on here.

^ ^ ^ Can't help but be a fanny helping out a fellow rager and venting some anger in defence of his corrupt club or anything associated with it IMO.

^ ^ ^ Can't help but be a fanny helping out a fellow rager and venting some anger in defence of his corrupt club or anything associated with it IMO.

"^ ^ ^" Do you actually think you're are cool or something doing that? :lol: You're nothing but a weirdo, a complete oxygen thief and an embarrassment to the human race. I feel embarrassed sharing the same planet with you.

"^ ^ ^" Do you actually think you're are cool or something doing that? :lol: You're nothing but a weirdo, a complete oxygen thief and an embarrassment to the human race. I feel embarrassed sharing the same planet with you.

^ ^ ^ completely rattled IMO and on the verge of tears & anger and smashing up the Glasgow district libraries PC with his empty bottle of Buckie :lol:

WRK. .... has not been to one game this season

Hellbhoy... has not been to.one game this season

Stoned Sailor Not been to one game this season

MonkeyTennis By his own admission is now a part time supporter.

--------------------------

Funny but these are the most outspoken critics of Rangers but they sum up exactly what is wrong with our game...they won't their voices heard but don't back up their words with pounds shillings and pence.

WRK. .... has not been to one game this season

Hellbhoy... has not been to.one game this season

Stoned Sailor Not been to one game this season

MonkeyTennis By his own admission is now a part time supporter.

--------------------------

Funny but these are the most outspoken critics of Rangers but they sum up exactly what is wrong with our game...they won't their voices heard but don't back up their words with pounds shillings and pence.

Do you really think the ills of the game are caused by the fans who now choose to do something else with their Saturday because their voices aren't being heard?

You must work for a Scottish footballing authority.