Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Probably what got him banned, he thought 'beadrattler' was a derogatory term for gay people and was thus fair game to be used. He would never have used it had he understood what it actually was all about mind.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Probably what got him banned, he thought 'beadrattler' was a derogatory term for gay people and was thus fair game to be used. He would never have used it had he understood what it actually was all about mind.

No. I didn't think it was, i said that's how i use it.

Mock offense is funny though.

Pure and utter pish - harking back to the days when Abhergreen were able to do something because players were slaves and couldn't leave without a clubs say so.

Bosman ruined the slave trade for them - for ever.

You're getting Aberdeen & Dundee Utd mixed up........back in the 80's Willie Miller was offered the chance to sign for Rangers but was on "just as much" at Pittodrie.

Different game back then......Ipswich were paying higher wages than Arsenal in those days for example.

Sevco became The Rangers Football club Limited and the PLC then acquired the Ltd company on a one for one share exchange.

All irrelevant anyway despite what Charlie said the trophy's belong to the club they are part of it and that club is now owned and operated by the plc.

This argument is old, done to death and quite frankly boring.

Now you are getting it Tedi ! :) well done.

Sevco Scotland became The Rangers Football Club and not that Rangers Football Club PLC est 1872 became The Rangers Football Club Ltd est 2012.

Progress has been made Tedi you should be very proud you can now add 2 & 2 to become 4 :lol:

So that means they cloned the club didn't they ? looks exactly like the original but it is not the actual original but will act like the original :P

Certainly old boy.

SodaStream drinks makers work by dispensing CO2 from a gas cylinder in the back of the drinks maker, into fresh tap water to make your sparkling drinks.

When you buy your SodaStream drinks maker, a full CO2 gas cylinder is included under licence, entitling you to use the cylinder with your SodaStream. When the gas in the cylinder is used up, you exchange the empty cylinder for a full one, paying only the cost of the gas refill.

SodaStream's gas cylinders are designed out of lightweight aluminum alloy or steel, and are easily inserted into our drinks makers. Our cylinders make up to 60 litres of sparkling drinks – you control the fizz!

Gas exchange process

You can exchange your empty cylinder for a new one either in store or through our direct delivery system.

In Store – Simply take your empty cylinder along to your local stockist (see our store locator) and they will exchange your empty cylinder for a full one, charging you only the cost of the gas.

Direct Delivery – Order online or through our call centre and we will send you a full gas cylinder direct to your home address. Our new courier partner Parcel Force will deliver your new cylinder. You will receive a Post Office returns label with your new cylinder. Please complete your name and address on the label and this needs to be placed onto the box of your empty cylinder so it can easily be tracked back to us.

Please make sure to obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office when returning your empty cylinders.

When using our direct delivery service, you will be charged the cost of both the gas refill plus an additional cylinder licence, which you will be refunded for, once your original empty cylinder has been returned to us.

The refundable licence you will receive will be £10.00 when returning a 60 litre cylinder. The credit will be applied to the same credit card you used for the purchase of the gas refill.

Spare gas cylinders

We recommend anyone with a SodaStream considers buying a spare gas cylinder, so you always have an abundance of sparkling water on tap while you are exchanging your empties.

AW FFS Benny :lol: this is way worse than comparing Rangers to KITKATS :lol:

No i'm from Leeds originally.

That argument tops f**k all considering it's untrue, so where does that leave your argument now?

In your head. Enjoy being correct in your wet dreams mate, meanwhile back in the real world Rangers are better than Ayr.

Not like i've ever noticed Ayr in my lifetime right enough.

Why don't u support Leeds then. Not that they need u. And I ain't goin to go down the my club is better than yours route. I ain't that insecure about my club. Maybe your club died maybe it didnt. Mines most certainly didnt. They basically have no debt and are in a far better position than a lot of Scottish clubs. I sleep very easy at night when it comes to my club. On the other hand your club has never been worse. Bleeding money with big chuckles desperate for a helping hand into the 1st. Like av said before, enjoy the journey

Lived there for just 2 years and my dad and his father were Rangers fans, brought me up as one, travelled a lot when i was young so didn't even really have a local team.

Oh dear ! :lol::lol::lol:

We can't be back to the, 'I bought the titles' pish, Shirly? Didn't we sort this out around Christmas time last year?

From what I recall of the discussion (and remember, drink had been taken), The following was agreed:

1. Chuck's statement was a pile of manure. Indeed, an embarrassing pile of manure.

2. Henrick's tongue was the one who actually bought the titles.

3. He then exchanged them with Youngsy for his match baw used in the great football game between German and British soldiers on Xmas day in 1914 when Youngsy was fighting on the Western Front. Panini stickers were used to make up the value either way.

So from my recall Youngsy actually is heir to Rangers' titles. Can we leave it at that?

I would say we have discussed it at least 100 times already, this is the way of the BRALT

Yes....it's the way of the posters on bralt, if any of you were really bored of this crap and want this thread closed you'd stop posting on it , yet you all seem to spend every minute of the day arguing the same shit over and over.

You're getting Aberdeen & Dundee Utd mixed up........back in the 80's Willie Miller was offered the chance to sign for Rangers but was on "just as much" at Pittodrie.

Different game back then......Ipswich were paying higher wages than Arsenal in those days for example.

Indeed.

Did Alex Ferguson not claim that with bonuses, he was earning more at Aberdeen than he first was at Man United?

Question for The Rangers fans on here.

I know Ally is looking in bringing a couple of more SPL players like Daly ( and I reckon Murray Davidson will go, sadly :bairn ) but I was wondering if any players are out of contract at the end of this season?

Question for The Rangers fans on here.

I know Ally is looking in bringing a couple of more SPL players like Daly ( and I reckon Murray Davidson will go, sadly :bairn ) but I was wondering if any players are out of contract at the end of this season?

Alexander and Kyle, can't think of anyone else.

Alexander and Kyle, can't think of anyone else.

Just had a look and 4 of the young players Darren Cole (rb), Kamil Wiktorski (rm), Andrew Mitchell (cm) and Kane Hemmings (cf) all either 20 or 21 of age, come to the end of their contracts. They do seem a bit old to be just squad players or bench warmers though so unless McCoist is sure they will play a more significant role in the 1st team there doesn't seem any logic in keeping them as it would only hinder their careers.

Just had a look and 4 of the young players Darren Cole (rb), Kamil Wiktorski (rm), Andrew Mitchell (cm) and Kane Hemmings (cf) all either 20 or 21 of age, come to the end of their contracts. They do seem a bit old to be just squad players or bench warmers though so unless McCoist is sure they will play a more significant role in the 1st team there doesn't seem any logic in keeping them as it would only hinder their careers.

Hemmings has been scoring at a higher level while on loan but can't get past McCulloch in the pecking order and Ally only plays one striker .... I'd like to see him and Cole given more of chance, this was meant to be the perfect season to blood these youngsters but it hasn't worked that way.