Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes I can, but just like your refused to answer my questions on several occasions stating you did not want to go round and round in circles then I after 8 months of this argument have realised that it no longer needs argued.

The footballing authorities in Scotland have accepted continuation,

Quite the opposite.

Every single football authority in Scotland has accepted that The Rangers is a brand new club. Hence why the brand new club is starting out in the Third Division and wasn't seeded in any cup competitions.

That is the reality. You know, we know it, we know that you know it and we know that you know that we know it! :lol:

Why is there still no committee list or constitution of this club that hasn't been listed in the asset purchase by Sevco? And more importantly, how does one go about owning, either wholly or partially, a club - which by definition has no mechanism to offer a shareholding?

You mean Rangers.

No matter how many times you try and tell yourself this, Rangers died.

If not, then why didn't Green simple buy the "club" debt free to begin with, why did he want a CVA?.......................

Follow

48428ebabb15e7e909c7dcffff826279_normal.Rangers FC OfficialVerified account@RFC_Official

CG: "We have always wanted a CVA in order to preserve that history

So, was he just wanted the CVA to help the creditors out of the goodness of his heart? You know a businessman who has admitted he was only in it to make money

Why didn't David Murray simple offer the "club" for sale without the "company" that way it could have been liquidated and he would have saved a lot of cash

Why didn't Craig Whyte (another money making businessman) simply offer to buy the "club" without the "company" ? that way he would have had the club debt free, and sold it on for a pretty penny?

Why didn't Bill Miller simply offer to buy the "club" without the "company"? That way he would not have inherited the debt and save a lot of money

Why didn't the Blue Knights offer to buy the "club" without the "company" That way they would not have inherited the debt

Why didn't Dave King offer to buy the "club" without the "company" that way he would not have inherited the debt.

Why didn't Walter Smith offer to buy the "club" without the "company" that way he would have not inherited the debt

Why didn't D&P every mention to any potential buyers, you could simple buy the "club" without the "company" and that way they would not have inherited the debt? I'm sure a lot more people would have stepped forward

Why was this never mentioned by anyone at all?

What was so important about the "company" that all these people wanted to save it so badly through a CVA?

How can "Rangers" make a vote at the SPL meeting to allow "Newco" Rangers directly into the SPL, if Charles Green had bought the club and history?

These are pretty simple question, and i know i won't get a answer for them, just more deflection and finger pointing. because you all know the reasons why and just do not want to admit it.

Bump

It matters not a jot to me anymore for the reasons I have just given, this is about history and the record books state we retain the lot, welcome to reality.

It's not about history, though, Tedi. History can be a vague and untrustworthy beast - just look at Soviet Russia, Communist China, or the retrospective line we're fed about Iraq. FFS, we were around and reading/watching/listening to the media, and still people now believe Iraq was an Al Qua'eda stronghold. You and yours are trying to forget that even Jabba said your club was dead.

It's about the law. The club you followed was founded in the 1870s. In 1899 it was incorporated - that is became a company. That company is currently undergoing the liquidation process. No matter how long and how loud you squeal, that is the situation. You still go and watch a team in blue, playing at ibrox, calling themselves rangers or something like it, but you and the rest of the Horde are only fooling yourselves.

The bootleg Beatles have been together for four times as long as the real thing; the Australian Pink Floyd Show gives note-perfect renditions of all the favourites - but they're not real, and they have the honesty to admit as such.

Clicked on one of Tedi's links there and i have to admit i got it wrong about the SPL. Just looked at the top and the bottom of the league and there's still all to play for, it's super competitive this year.

Something you have also be guilty of many times HT, in fact you usually shy away from the debate, perhaps the argument put forward by bitter bloggers and forum posters is starting to look kinda weak against the footballing authorities viewpoint.

I'm not looking for a debate. I'd just like you to answer one question. You said you could.