Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You can't boast about the football side of things, so you may as well get a boner over the size of your crowd?

I heard from a bloke who used to post on the board before his content was cruelly deleted that if I said this I'd get pelters.Still, as a new boy, I am allowed to be gauche:

Football is a spectator sport.

Rangers could put a brain-damaged kangaroo in as leader of its media department, and it wouldn't do a worse job than the utter fuds you have now.

That statement the other day was conclusive proof, as if it were needed, that your football club is one of the most idiotic and repellent sporting organisations in Europe - run by lunatics, for the entertainment of bigots and morons.

Off the top of my head, I can only think of Lazio, Croatia Zagreb, Partisan Belgrade and Beitar Jerusalem that might maybe be worse.

Smileyface.

Not just in the world of sport. That organisation, whatever they are called, is and always has been a disgrace to Scotland and indeed, the human race. Dignity indeed. 'we must preserve our history'. Their history is repugnant :barf:barf:barf .

Edit to place an apology for a statement that may be misunderstood. The bold part above was a mistake, their history is not repugnant, in fact there is indeed a lot to be admired about the history. It's their tradition that is repugnant! Apologies again.

Edited by Apache Don

:lol: it's almost sad that's what your fans have been reduced to, boasting about attendance

But I guess you need something to make you feel better.

It's funny how Sevco supporters only seem to boast about attendance figures when Celtic aren't playing at home !.

Not even considering that they are paying 33% less than they paid last season,,,,,,,to watch butchers/posties/candlestick makers - yet still need to get SPL Referee's help them coast to win the lowestttt level in Scottish Senior Football :P

It's funny how Sevco supporters only seem to boast about attendance figures when Celtic aren't playing at home !.

Not even considering that they are paying 33% less than they paid last season,,,,,,,to watch butchers/posties/candlestick makers - yet still need to get SPL Referee's help them coast to win the lowestttt level in Scottish Senior Football :P

Listening to their games makes you think of......... opening vocals.......

Not just in the world of sport. That organisation, whatever they are called, is and always has been a disgrace to Scotland and indeed, the human race. Dignity indeed. 'we must preserve our history'. Their history is repugnant :barf:barf:barf .

"A disgrace to the human race". Really?

You know what? A comment like that makes The Big Hoose Bear seem cogent, sensible and sophisticated.

Um wrong. Two linked phrases: "Celtic and attendance" "Snow and dyke"

Um wrong. Two linked phrases: "Celtic and attendance" "Snow and dyke"

Show us the figures then Kincardine ? If the Ragers claim to have world record attendances v the nasty SPL guys despite their fans paying 1/3 less than they paid to the deid club last season it might convince the rest of us that your's is truly the greatest of all clubs !!!!..................................pigs might fly first tho :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK so this is my 3rd post on the trot and thus makes me a w****r.

However, what the f**k is wrong with, "butchers/posties/candlestick

makers". Why do diddies use perfectly respectable trades in deprecating

terms just because teams in Div 3 use people who also have proper jobs?

This is something that just needs a voice of reason.

A guy who works his trade during the week and does his training for his

3rd or 4th tier club then turns up for Annan or QP or Montrose on a

Saturday/Sunday is worth his weight in gold.

Given a choice between a professional footballer like Kyle Lafferty and a brickie I know which I'd choose.

A bit of a bummer only getting 10,000 fans per game, tumbleweed rolling around the empty seats at Ibrox every fortnight.

I guess the P&Bers got it spot on, again. Those guys are never wrong.

Edited by bennett

Given a choice between a professional footballer like Kyle Lafferty and a brickie I know which I'd choose.

Why do people like Ian Black'n'Blue insist that they need protection from SPL Referee's against these honest trades people who play the game without pocketing huge salaries ?

Edit fur speelin

Edited by edi1011

Do you really not get it or are being obtuse? They are not being depricating against those trades or any trade for that matter, just the fact that your whole squad are paid megabucks to become the best at one trade yet still get shown up by players who are doing it for the love of the game whilst being able to devote a full working week to a real job.

I honestly do not know if you lot are really as thick as you make out.

EDIT - As for your attendance argument, your season is over but just because Jabba and Chuckie have tapped into your "fighting spirit" you will chuck your money at them the same as you did with SDM and CW, it's laughable. Your fans laughed at me and others like me for following a HFL club, then a third div club, then a second division club, they gave me some respect in the first division but only because of Feb 8th 2000. Now you are exactly where I was in 1994 and I'm lovin' it.

Edited by stonedsailor

Do you really not get it or are being obtuse? They are not being depricating against those trades or any trade for that matter, just the fact that your whole squad are paid megabucks to become the best at one trade yet still get shown up by players who are doing it for the love of the game whilst being able to devote a full working week to a real job.

Is it really any different to the green and greys getting paid tens of thousands to play teams Motherwell and St thingmy?

For us it's a no win situation - win and it's no big deal, y'all only beat a team of part timers - lose and it's GIRFUY ......

Just something we have to put up with Stoney though i have been thinking of writing a letter to thats life about how unfair it is.

Edited by bennett

He understands perfectly......still hasn't shown any figures to back up that the Ragers attendances have been higher over the whole season than ehhm Celtic [ not forgetting Ragers fans pay 33% less than they paid to the deid club last season and that Celtic have earned approx £30m from their European adventures while Ragers earned approx £30 from their Ramsdens Cup glory run :lol::lol::lol:

Is it really any different to the green and greys getting paid tens of thousands to play teams Motherwell and St thingmy?

For us it's a no win situation - win and it's no big deal, y'all only beat a team of part timers - lose and it's GIRFUY ......

Just something we have to put up with Stoney though i have been thinking of writing a letter to thats life about how unfair it is.

That's life indeed Benny, us diddies are just getting our revenge for years of you lot lording over us. Either put up or shut up. That's what we had to do.

Best not write to the same old hen that Stoney did, the mocking reply he got back would be enough to put you off writing anymore :( CAB wit are they like? or was it Trading Standards? :unsure:

Yet again, I love it when this old one is trotted out. It means you have nothing else in the armoury 5 stars.