Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does it piss you off having to concede that you were all with him right up until admin?

Especially as us diddies and plastics spotted him for the shyster he was, right from the start?

I don't have to concede anything of the kind - and there were plenty of supporters like me.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/213254-green-scottish-football-is-dying-and-were-getting-double-celtics-crowds/

Less than half of 46,841 fans = 46,105 in Chucklesland.

So the complicated art of taking one number and dividing it by another is absent at the big hoose. Wonder what the books look like ?

I know your new here m8, did nobody tell you not to mention the "Hoose". Tis punishable by " brick through windae" you're not safe even in Ayr.

PS that's not a valentines brick. They cost 1 weeks DLA.

PETER LAWWELL and Stewart Regan’s Scottish Football Association is the most secretive organisation since the Politburo sat inside the Kremlin at the height of the Soviet Union’s power.

It gives the impression of being just as powerful and just as prone to making up the rules as it goes along, just to suit its own purposes, as the old hard faced Soviets used to do.

And it seems to believe that it is answerable to nobody. That it is a law unto itself. That it is actually above the Law of the land, despite events in the Court of Session last year proving that arrogant SFA belief to be wrong.

Take the case of the so-secret arbitration panel which sat on judgement on Rangers’ right to receive proper compensation for six players who slipped through a loophole and left Rangers high and dry without any transfer fee compensation for them.

The six are Allan McGregor, who signed for Beskitas, Steven Naismith who moved to Everton, Sone Aluko, who switched to Hull, Kyle Lafferty, now at Sion, Steven Whittaker, who signed for Norwich and Jamie Ness, now a Stoke player.

How much would they have fetched on the open market? A conservative estimate would be something in the region of £10M. Yet Peter Lawwell and Stewart Regan’s Scottish Football Association say that Rangers will not get a penny for them. Not one thin dime, to quote another Celtic man.

So, just who were the three not-so-just men who robbed Rangers of what was rightfully theirs? Was it Peter Lawwell, Stewart Regan and Rod Petrie who sat in judgement?

Surely not? And, indeed, I am not suggesting that was the case. Even though the verdict will eventually benefit one club in particular. Celtic!

The fact is that Peter Lawwell and Stewart Regan’s Scottish Football Association, where Lawwell’s Hibernian pal, Rod Petrie also holds sway, refuse to reveal the names who made up their latest version of the Kremlin’s Politburo. If Justice delayed is Justice denied, then Justice in secret is no form of Justice at all. At least, not in this country, where the guiding principle of the legal system is that Justice must be seen to be done.

Not, however, at Peter Lawwell, Stewart Regan and their Hibernian pal, Rod Petrie’s Scottish Football Association where the guideline is secrecy at all costs. Where principles do not apply. Where the rule of the Kremlin holds sway. Mind you, we all know how it ended for the Politburo

Many will see this latest attack on Rangers from the Scottish Football Association as more clear evidence that Scottish football’s governing body is now firmly in the grip of those who actively work against the interests of Rangers, notably Peter Lawwell, who, as Celtic’s chief executive is actually paid to work against the interests of Rangers.

Think about it, as another old Celtic man often used to remark.

I wonder if Lawwell’s Hampden boardroom pal, Stewart Regan has ever done that and pondered the logic of it. If he has not, then he is a fool. If he has, and has seen the logic of it, then he is worse than a fool.

Either way, he is not fit for purpose. To quote yet another Celtic man.

But the good news is that Charles Green will not allow Regan, Lawwell and their Hibernian pal, Petrie to ride rough shod over Rangers and the Ibrox club have already launched a new appeal.

Not that they can be hopeful of the Scottish Football Association of Celtic’s Peter Lawwell, his puppet Stewart Regan and their Hibernian pal, Rod Petrie, delivering Justice.

Rangers may have to wait until Richard Keen QC argues their case, perhaps in front of Lord Hodge again, in the Court of Session, where the Principles of Justice prevail and where Justice is seen to be done.

AND.....

MY thanks to all of The People who bought my Scot Symon book, GREAT SCOT! THE JAMES SCOTLAND SYMON STORY at the Wee Rangers Club before the match against Montrose.

And a special thank you for the many kind words, from regular readers and from those who had already read the Scot Symon book.

The pre-match atmosphere inside the Wee Rangers Club is certainly very special, with Simon Leslie, upstairs and his brothers, Scott and Brian, downstairs, providing some great music to sing along to.

And a word of apology. If my handwriting on the many Scot Symon books I signed seemed a little shaky, blame the music. I couldn’t keep my shoulders still.

leggoland at 08:15

:lol: my favourite part

"six players who slipped through a loophole and left Rangers high and dry without any transfer fee compensation for them"

Yes, reminds us what "loophole" Rangers used to shed all that debt?

Some people have short memories

That is a cop out

Try answering the question ;)

Ok Ted. I'd have put out a statement explaining the true nature of the situation, without attacking anyone other than those in Singapore who are allegedly 'at it'. Would that have been so difficult?

That it is apparently difficult, might lead people to wonder about how solid Rangers' stance on this, is.

PETER LAWWELL and Stewart Regan’s Scottish Football Association is the most secretive organisation since the Politburo sat inside the Kremlin at the height of the Soviet Union’s power.

It gives the impression of being just as powerful and just as prone to making up the rules as it goes along, just to suit its own purposes, as the old hard faced Soviets used to do.

And it seems to believe that it is answerable to nobody. That it is a law unto itself. That it is actually above the Law of the land, despite events in the Court of Session last year proving that arrogant SFA belief to be wrong.

Take the case of the so-secret arbitration panel which sat on judgement on Rangers’ right to receive proper compensation for six players who slipped through a loophole and left Rangers high and dry without any transfer fee compensation for them.

The six are Allan McGregor, who signed for Beskitas, Steven Naismith who moved to Everton, Sone Aluko, who switched to Hull, Kyle Lafferty, now at Sion, Steven Whittaker, who signed for Norwich and Jamie Ness, now a Stoke player.

How much would they have fetched on the open market? A conservative estimate would be something in the region of £10M. Yet Peter Lawwell and Stewart Regan’s Scottish Football Association say that Rangers will not get a penny for them. Not one thin dime, to quote another Celtic man.

So, just who were the three not-so-just men who robbed Rangers of what was rightfully theirs? Was it Peter Lawwell, Stewart Regan and Rod Petrie who sat in judgement?

Surely not? And, indeed, I am not suggesting that was the case. Even though the verdict will eventually benefit one club in particular. Celtic!

The fact is that Peter Lawwell and Stewart Regan’s Scottish Football Association, where Lawwell’s Hibernian pal, Rod Petrie also holds sway, refuse to reveal the names who made up their latest version of the Kremlin’s Politburo. If Justice delayed is Justice denied, then Justice in secret is no form of Justice at all. At least, not in this country, where the guiding principle of the legal system is that Justice must be seen to be done.

Not, however, at Peter Lawwell, Stewart Regan and their Hibernian pal, Rod Petrie’s Scottish Football Association where the guideline is secrecy at all costs. Where principles do not apply. Where the rule of the Kremlin holds sway. Mind you, we all know how it ended for the Politburo

Many will see this latest attack on Rangers from the Scottish Football Association as more clear evidence that Scottish football’s governing body is now firmly in the grip of those who actively work against the interests of Rangers, notably Peter Lawwell, who, as Celtic’s chief executive is actually paid to work against the interests of Rangers.

Think about it, as another old Celtic man often used to remark.

I wonder if Lawwell’s Hampden boardroom pal, Stewart Regan has ever done that and pondered the logic of it. If he has not, then he is a fool. If he has, and has seen the logic of it, then he is worse than a fool.

Either way, he is not fit for purpose. To quote yet another Celtic man.

But the good news is that Charles Green will not allow Regan, Lawwell and their Hibernian pal, Petrie to ride rough shod over Rangers and the Ibrox club have already launched a new appeal.

Not that they can be hopeful of the Scottish Football Association of Celtic’s Peter Lawwell, his puppet Stewart Regan and their Hibernian pal, Rod Petrie, delivering Justice.

Rangers may have to wait until Richard Keen QC argues their case, perhaps in front of Lord Hodge again, in the Court of Session, where the Principles of Justice prevail and where Justice is seen to be done.

AND.....

MY thanks to all of The People who bought my Scot Symon book, GREAT SCOT! THE JAMES SCOTLAND SYMON STORY at the Wee Rangers Club before the match against Montrose.

And a special thank you for the many kind words, from regular readers and from those who had already read the Scot Symon book.

The pre-match atmosphere inside the Wee Rangers Club is certainly very special, with Simon Leslie, upstairs and his brothers, Scott and Brian, downstairs, providing some great music to sing along to.

And a word of apology. If my handwriting on the many Scot Symon books I signed seemed a little shaky, blame the music. I couldn’t keep my shoulders still.

leggoland at 08:15

:lol: my favourite part

"six players who slipped through a loophole and left Rangers high and dry without any transfer fee compensation for them"

Yes, reminds us what "loophole" Rangers used to shed all that debt?

Some people have short memories

Graham spiers?

I'm struggling to understand how Rangers missed out on having you as leader of their media dept. What a wasted opportunity.

:lol:

Rangers could put a brain-damaged kangaroo in as leader of its media department, and it wouldn't do a worse job than the utter fuds you have now.

That statement the other day was conclusive proof, as if it were needed, that your football club is one of the most idiotic and repellent sporting organisations in Europe - run by lunatics, for the entertainment of bigots and morons.

Off the top of my head, I can only think of Lazio, Croatia Zagreb, Partisan Belgrade and Beitar Jerusalem that might maybe be worse.

Smileyface.

Edited by flyingrodent

Rangers could put a brain-damaged kangaroo in as leader of its media department, and it wouldn't do a worse job than the utter fuds you have now.

That statement the other day was conclusive proof, as if it were needed, that your football club is one of the most idiotic and repellent sporting organisations in Europe - run by lunatics, for the entertainment of bigots and morons.

Off the top of my head, I can only think of Lazio, Croatia Zagreb, Partisan Belgrade and Beitar Jerusalem that might maybe be worse.

Smileyface.

Hellboy will have to up his game now.

The rage is strong with this one.

Oh cmon, it does not matter what they put out, it would have been rubbished.

I think the problem with the piece is that most of it is irrelevant as regards to the main topic. It's an emotive rant designed to rally the troops against a common, or held up as such, enemy.

I don't think that there's anything wrong with commenting on the situation, and if you believe yourself to be right then you should say. So why the spitting anger against all and sundry? It's deflection. An excuse to continue to accuse some, everyone usually, of just being out to get Rangers. It keeps everyone talking about Rangers and how anyone can't see that that is the point of most of the utterings of Green and Traynor, is beyond me.

Traynor though, what a complete embarrassment that man is. A massive hypocrite who is coming over, these days, as being hugely bitter. It seems, to me at least, that anyone who doesn't agree with Traynor is, in his eyes, beneath him. He's an arrogant dinosaur.

Hellboy will have to up his game now.

The rage is strong with this one.

No point at all in raging at Rangers, any more than I'm angry at the mouse in my kitchen that never steps into the humane trap.

Neither of them poses any threat at all although I admit, I mean in footballing terms. A mouse is less likely to start mailing letterbombs to politicians if you threaten to take away the titles it won by cheating, eh?