Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's some quality cherry-picking, not to mention setting himself up for ridicule, right there.

No doubt being treated as Tablets of Stone in OrcLand as we speak. :lol::lol::lol:

It's disappointing that the article chooses to focus on the amount of actual fans being less than the quoted including all season ticket seats (which everyone knows) rather than the fact the entire piece is predicated by another Green lie.

Noticed Ally McCoist is welcoming a closer eye on Sevco finances;

""I don't think that's a bad thing actually," said McCoist. "Because of the recent history and going into administration just about a year ago next week, I'm actually delighted the finances of the club are being scrutinised. I don't have a problem with it at all."

A slightly different tack than the one taken by Jabba.

And the correct stance, too; taking what he's said at face value (i.e. assuming he takes this stance of scrutiny being a good thing even if the enemies of the People's Republic of Ibrox start printing verifiable information that things aren't looking good financially at the club) is commendable.

As i said before, when the stories about David Murray and Craig Whyte came out, Rangers fans dismissed it as lies, obsession, agenda, biased etc...

Looks to me you are going down that same road again.

There were many Rangers supporters dissatisfied with Murray for a variety of reasons and many more openly skeptical and abrasive on Whyte.

Looks to me like you're talking complete shite again.

So Green puts out a ballot in the season ticket renewals to rename Murray Park either the Moses McNeil Academy or the Davie Cooper Academy. Now he's saying it won't be renamed until a sponsor is found. Braw.

Did they ever follow follow through on their promise to honour the fans by retiring the number 12 shirt?

He uses his fans to threaten people, yet breaks all his promises to them, they still eat out of his hand though.

So 4 teams attendances are up 6 are down.....Wow! Who would have thought that fans would turn out in different numbers as their form and league position changed....I'd hazard a guess Motherwell, Inverness and St Johnstone were maybe up....wow who'd have thought eh?

And 27,000 of his fans with a season ticket chose not to take up their seats opposed to 23,000 Celtic fans with season tickets who chose to do similarly....wow that's a shock, people who can afford to buy a season ticket to assure them of their seat but the odd week have other commitments or simply choose to do something else.

Ohh my God the game is dying!

....and they accuse others of putting out hysterical non stories.

Edited by BigBadSaint

Did they ever follow follow through on their promise to honour the fans by retiring the number 12 shirt?

He uses his fans to threaten people, yet breaks all his promises to them, they still eat out of his hand though.

A letter to trading standards would sort that rogue out Stoney.

A letter to trading standards would sort that rogue out Stoney.

:) I love it when you resort to that one Benny, you know that the behrs are getting a right doing in the slagging stakes when you trot that old chestnut out.

Thanks for the oxygen. :P

There were many Rangers supporters dissatisfied with Murray for a variety of reasons and many more openly skeptical and abrasive on Whyte.

Looks to me like you're talking complete shite again.

2643054111.jpg911844.jpg

Craig Whyte road show meeting the fans

Durring this session, Mr Whyte was supportive, open and candid about the scale of the agenda against the club, and appreciated it is widespread and not an isolated issue at one broadcaster. He explained that the club has to evaluate the importance and reach of media outlets, the severity of the slur, the legal implications, and accept “digs” from journalists or bloggers if these “digs” are not libellous. We both agreed that constructive criticism was completely acceptable.

My Whyte explained that he is still being advised by Carter Ruck with regards to allegations made on the BBC Programme “Rangers – The Inside Story”, its researchers and contributors. Those who have repeated said allegations may also be pursued

Indicated our delight at common support and public backing from our friends at Gersnet, Rangers Media, Blue Order, Union Bears and several Rangers Supporters Clubs
VB - We have already covered the BBC Demo, and the Documentary, and note your action against The Record and Herald during this season has resulted in quick apologies, what is your position on Graham Spiers

CW – I decided when I took over the club, that while I would address media imbalance, I would start with a clean slate, and expect the same in return. After seeing Mr Spiers’ involvement in the BBC Documentary, we were considering whether to withdraw all press privileges, but decided against it, as we were of the view that his influence and readership is not significant enough to trouble us. That said, when we took that decision we only considered “The Times’” reach in Scotland, not their reach in England and beyond. [Following discussion with JH] It is too late to reverse that decision. If Mr Spiers appears on our radar again for the wrong reasons, we will take a more holistic view. In football terms he’s on a retrospective yellow card

VB – Are you aware of any journalists that he considers as having a sympathetic ear to the club?

CW – To a certain degree yes, but some are constrained, and outnumbered within their outlets to put the required balance back in to reporting. Some also have their work edited. (CW named two journalists, who VB were non committal on our view

;)

now I don't remember any Rangers fans speaking out against Craig Whyte until you went into admin.

Oh and i love this little beauty

VB – Do you genuinely see Administration as an option, or is it part of a game with HMRC?

CW – Sadly, it is an option, and not a game in the slightest, although we see it (Administration) as worst case scenario. A Plan “D” if you will.

Administration is not, and never has been a Pre determined Strategy to deal with any possible loss of the “main” tax case.

Rangers are talking to HMRC on a daily basis

:lol:

Edited by Enrico Annoni