Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers fans dont really need to phone in superdooperscoreboard as one o the main SeetheCo cheerleaders are usually on the mics whether it is Derek, Dalziel or in the not to distant past the goodbye guy Daryl..The only left footer that's had the baws to call them a new club was Andy Walker while waxing lyrical about how sad it is without the old firm games.....I tell that to A&E. There is only one panalist who is passable and that's Rodger Hannah, only because he knows about the first division.

I'm not even convinced they could get winding-up proceedings going, since the debt is apparently disputed. Winding-up actions are not designed for settling disputes. However, I obviously don't know all the facts of the situation, so we'll see.

I don't believe for a second they will get a winding up order ,they're obviously just trying to get their disputed cash, but as far as the c4 story goes it seems to be accurate,.

A company somewhere threatening a winding up order agaisnt rangers is clearly a legitimate story worth reporting, but rangers handling of it is pathetic.

Rangers fans dont really need to phone in superdooperscoreboard as one o the main SeetheCo cheerleaders are usually on the mics whether it is Derek, Dalziel or in the not to distant past the goodbye guy Daryl..The only left footer that's had the baws to call them a new club was Andy Walker while waxing lyrical about how sad it is without the old firm games.....I tell that to A&E. There is only one panalist who is passable and that's Rodger Hannah, only because he knows about the first division.

As in "Craig Whyte paid Google to erase his history" Roger Hannah? :blink:

I don't believe for a second they will get a winding up order ,they're obviously just trying to get their disputed cash, but as far as the c4 story goes it seems to be accurate,.

A company somewhere threatening a winding up order agaisnt rangers is clearly a legitimate story worth reporting, but rangers handling of it is pathetic.

Totally agree. It was big news a few weeks ago when Kilmarnock, a far smaller club, were threatened in the same way over a far smaller sum. Was coverag of that down to an anti-Killie agenda, or an anti-SPL one, or was the story perhaps simply deemed to be worthy of interest?

I didn't think it possible, but the Rangers saga has got a whole lot whackier and funnier in the last couple of days. Traynor has apparently become a mentally ill person.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

As in "Craig Whyte paid Google to erase his history" Roger Hannah? :blink:

I that numpty, but he only gets kudos cause he was on one night where there was a lot of talk about the first division promotion race and he knew a lot of the squads and identified the better players in each of the teams. Maybe he had pie'n'bovril up at the time on his tablet.

I that numpty, but he only gets kudos cause he was on one night where there was a lot of talk about the first division promotion race and he knew a lot of the squads and identified the better players in each of the teams. Maybe he had pie'n'bovril up at the time on his tablet.

Probably did his homework during the pre-season in preparation for The Rangers appearing in SFL1,

Totally agree. It was big news a few weeks ago when Kilmarnock, a far smaller club, were threatened in the same way over a far smaller sum. Was coverag of that down to an anti-Killie agenda, or an anti-SPL one, or was the story perhaps simply deemed to be worthy of interest?

I didn't think it possible, but the Rangers saga has got a whole lot whackier and funnier in the last couple of days. Traynor has apparently become a mentally ill person.

I'm amazed the media found time to use the Killie winding-up order to further their anti-Killie agenda, since they were so busy being anti-Jambo with their Hearts winding-up order and demonising Celtic with their infamous anti-Celtic conspiracism. They must hate us all so much that they find time somewhere.

Or, maybe there is no agenda at all beyond selling papers, and some football fans are just totally gullible throbbers. One or the other.

Too few fans realise just how much power they actually can command, especially if they’d step outwith their different groups and unite in one cause. Believe me, you could make media managements snap to attention and pay closer attention to the agendas of their editors, producers and journalists.

Just imagine the strength to be wielded if, instead of arguing among yourselves on forums, Twitter and Facebook, you all came together and acted as one massive and potent force for change. Just by refusing to acknowledge stories and broadcasts which you believe to be malicious you’d change the entire agenda.

Sorry if this part of traynor's rant has been mentioned already.

Didn't this happen in the summer ? :rolleyes:

What is the point and where is the fun in telling the truth though?

I don't know Tedi there's a lot of fun pointing out the truth to you that your beloved club actually died last year and then laugh at your replies in desperation that it didn't really because some organisation no one ever heard about says so ! ECA ? :lol:

I don't know Tedi there's a lot of fun pointing out the truth to you that your beloved club actually died last year and then laugh at your replies in desperation that it didn't really because some organisation no one ever heard about says so ! ECA ? :lol:

You do know you're just asking for a detailed history of the ECA, their Mission Statement and their status - currently more respectable than the UN - don't you?

That beezer popped up on my Twitter feed from the Beeb.

The guy is clearly not playing with a full deck of cards.

Things Charlie Green Did. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought of all the things to do in Denver before you die.

Worked out Who Kayser Soze Was, way before the end of the film.

He saw her face and is now a believer.

Fought the law, and won.

Framed Roger Rabbit

Got his black belt in Ecky Thump 2 months before he was born.

Redeemed Shawshank

Found Schindler's list in Schindler's lift.

Calculated how many roads a man must walk down before you can call him a man

Looked back in anger.

Pried a gun from Charlton Heston's cold dead hands

Put baby in the corner

Told Arnie that he'd be back.

Did Dallas before Debbie

Put the ram in the rama lama ding dong.

Missed one, Shot Liberty Valance.

So Green puts out a ballot in the season ticket renewals to rename Murray Park either the Moses McNeil Academy or the Davie Cooper Academy. Now he's saying it won't be renamed until a sponsor is found. Braw.

Edited by Mr Man

That's some quality cherry-picking, not to mention setting himself up for ridicule, right there.

No doubt being treated as Tablets of Stone in OrcLand as we speak. :lol::lol::lol: