Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

he certainly isnt, but i would assume anything he puts in quotes to be factual

they certainly did but they were gifted which is not against the rules, purchasing however is

I'm not terribly bothered about the Arsenal share thing but, like I said, I suspect some legitimate arrangement could be come to.

As i said before, when the stories about David Murray and Craig Whyte came out, Rangers fans dismissed it as lies, obsession, agenda, biased etc...

Looks to me you are going down that same road again.

No one has said that.

It is a fact that Rangers’ business cannot be reported in a fair or balanced manner. Stories are written to fit headlines which often bear little or no resemblance to the truth.

Rangers fans have every right to be angry and are entitled to expect the club to deal with those in the media, who wilfully distort, and also that close-knit gang of internet bloggers and posters. They will never have any connection with reality.

Guess who wrote that, then, Bennett?

Doesn't read tic blogs, doesn't read celticminded websites, now he doesn't read the Holy Writ from Snake Mountain. :whistle

Ch4's Rangers correspondent has claime the winding up order will happen in 10 days time, from his top source at Orlit.

I'm not even convinced they could get winding-up proceedings going, since the debt is apparently disputed. Winding-up actions are not designed for settling disputes. However, I obviously don't know all the facts of the situation, so we'll see.

Guess who wrote that, then, Bennett?

Doesn't read tic blogs, doesn't read celticminded websites, now he doesn't read the Holy Writ from Snake Mountain. :whistle

Ibrox has long (and rather foolishly) been referred to as Castle Greyskull. So it's reasonable to suggest Parkhead is Snake Mountain. :D

I'm not even convinced they could get winding-up proceedings going, since the debt is apparently disputed. Winding-up actions are not designed for settling disputes. However, I obviously don't know all the facts of the situation, so we'll see.

Killie were disputing the amount of debt aswell

You got to give the man credit, he has them eating out of his hands......

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=247037

Can't think of a connection to Juventus?

A club riddled with criminality and gangsters, well known for cheating and attracting right wing,supremacist fascist thugs to their support,

No, I can't think of a connection either!

Ibrox has long (and rather foolishly) been referred to as Castle Greyskull. So it's reasonable to suggest Parkhead is Snake Mountain. :D

I suggest you do a wee bit of research ref: where the Good Guys and the Bad Guys are based....

To be fair, two Snake Mountains would be ideal.

What i posted was pretty clear and there's no way that i implied that.

Clydes audience is mainly Celtic fans, for whatever reason that is and as result the shows "agenda" usually goes with what the callers put on it rather than the presenters or hosts.

There does seem to be a lot of professional phone in/ers amongst your support Rico - Tommy the nutter, slow talking Lawrie etc, while Rangers fans and fans of other teams don't seem to bother with the phone ins as much.

No agenda just more of a willingness to phone up from you lot i'd say.

Do you know why the ragers fans don't phone in ? they likely they get the cnut taken right out of them when they ask "We're the very same club int we" or they fall into the orc political party line agenda that every man woman child and dug are out to destroy the club and get a roasting from the presenters about it.

Do you know why the ragers fans don't phone in ? they likely they get the cnut taken right out of them when they ask "We're the very same club int we" or they fall into the orc political party line agenda that every man woman child and dug are out to destroy the club and get a roasting from the presenters about it.

Can anyone translate this?