Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Herald article today:

Rangers condemns attacks over debt

Rangers FC has condemned "malicious" attacks on its future in a row surrounding a proposed winding-up order from an investment firm over a £400,000 debt.

I have to say, I preferred the days when the press used to refer to "malicious attacks" as "our own factual news reporting".

Still, if we're now allowing Jim Traynor to change the word "news" to "malicious attacks", did anybody see the malicious attacks about Findus horse pancakes in the malicious attackspaper this morning?

Have to feel a bit sorry for some of the rangers fans. All the defending they have done for the club and it's regime, just to be lumbered with a complete and utter twat like jabba.

The man has obviously allied himself with that other giant of journalism, leggo.

F*cking tweedledum and tweedledummer.

Green can be forgiven, in a way, because he's just a money grabbing b*stard and will never change.

But, jabba has to remeber green will disappear and he'll be left to carry the can.

Saying that, it is still the funniest show in town. Long may it continue. :thumsup2

BTW: If they're so flush with cash why have they started the "rent-a-brick" scheme again? If I had to by my missus a brick for Valentine's Day, she'd plant it in my head.

Maybe worthy of a new thread, but i will test it in here first.

At what point does a team get removed from the Scottish leagues ?

How far must the rules be broken before someone steps in....

But, you have to remember that it wouldn't be the club breaking the rules (allegedly). It would be the company that owns the company that owns the club that owns the team that would be breaking the rules (allegedly).

When you read Jabbas PR statement and it seems pretty clear the function of it is two fold. Firstly, it's to boil the blood of any orks that

read against the 'enemies of Rangers' who are hiding in the shadows of the press and secondly, it's to drive the everyday garden variety ork away from the mainstream media altogether and drive them towards the zombie own in-house paywall controlled media.

I'd be willing to bet it works to a certain degree. Sales of the Daily Record will drop slightly and a few bears may start paying £4.99pcm or what ever it is to watch Green & Ally do their interviews etc behind the paywall but I doubt it will have the take up rate that Green hopes for.

Maybe there is method in his madness. Although Jabba is a complete and utter scumbag he is not a total fool. He has alienated himself from MSM forever, I think that is clear, But who cares when he can sit in the sevco media center answering calls from ra peepul.

Green was quoted as saying as much at one of his whistle stop tours drumming up interest in their IPO. Own media, phones ins etc. :lol:

Traynor is already showing his worth to all of us who are part of The Rangers Family.

I have a photo of his fat phisog (does anyone still use this word and

how does one spell it?) stuck on the door of my fridge as a warning to

my weans about too much snacking.

Fizzog, if my recollection of The Beezer is correct.

Have to feel a bit sorry for some of the rangers fans. All the defending they have done for the club and it's regime, just to be lumbered with a complete and utter twat like jabba.

The man has obviously allied himself with that other giant of journalism, leggo.

F*cking tweedledum and tweedledummer.

Green can be forgiven, in a way, because he's just a money grabbing b*stard and will never change.

But, jabba has to remeber green will disappear and he'll be left to carry the can.

Saying that, it is still the funniest show in town. Long may it continue. :thumsup2

BTW: If they're so flush with cash why have they started the "rent-a-brick" scheme again? If I had to by my missus a brick for Valentine's Day, she'd plant it in my head.

Rangers could have hired Kofi Annan and the plastics would have had him down as a c**t in a matter of minutes.

@WillhelmA: Really is time to hit the haters where it hurts - in the pocket. Radio Clyde SSB and The Rhebel's constant attacks will cost innocents jobs.

Didn't we hear something similar last year regarding SFA "sanctions"

The newspaper is question is The Daily Record.

So the record, Clyde 1, BBC Scotland have all been infiltrated by Celtic fans as a means to attack Rangers

Yip, it's a timmy conspiracy

Is there not eventually an event horizon whereby any sane, reasonable Sevco fans decide that this new club just isn't worth the bother, leaving the club to be supported by the type of thicko's who fall for the breathtaking "SEVCO ARE THE MASTER RACE, ALL GLORY TO THE MASTER RACE, JOIN US AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED, ATTACK US AND YOU SHALL BE CRUSHED BETWEEN THE MIGHT OF THE ORANGE AND BLUE WAR MACHINE" propaganda now (officially!) coming out of Ibrox. Officialy! Not even some crazy fan group or the slaverings of Leggo but official stances of the company itself, ffs!

I mean I'd be mortified if Thistle were serving up the utter shite in official club statements coming from Traynor at the moment.

Ah well, don't worry though, at least on the pitch you've got superstars like Fran Sandaza, without "paying overinflated wages" against semi-professional clubs.

Is there not eventually an event horizon whereby any sane, reasonable Sevco fans decide that this new club just isn't worth the bother, leaving the club to be supported by the type of thicko's who fall for the breathtaking "SEVCO ARE THE MASTER RACE, ALL GLORY TO THE MASTER RACE, JOIN US AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED, ATTACK US AND YOU SHALL BE CRUSHED BETWEEN THE MIGHT OF THE ORANGE AND BLUE WAR MACHINE" propaganda now (officially!) coming out of Ibrox. Officialy! Not even some crazy fan group or the slaverings of Leggo but official stances of the company itself, ffs!

I mean I'd be mortified if Thistle were serving up the utter shite in official club statements coming from Traynor at the moment.

Ah well, don't worry though, at least on the pitch you've got superstars like Fran Sandaza, without "paying overinflated wages" against semi-professional clubs.

Come on, mate, we passed that particular milestone fucking months ago!

Do keep up. ;)

Remember "it's rangers till they die(again)"

On the brighter side though, shares can go up as well as down.

Message to The_Kincardine. Don't go scripto , but I heard somebody mention the hoose again. I know it's a bit of a sore point. And it was a valid argument. Just keep Taking the pills and everything will be ok. Remember CAAAALM. That's what your shrink told you.