Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh dear. Please expand on this allegation of corruption in Renfrewshire Council. I'm sure you wouldn't make such a slanderous potentially libellous allegation without sufficient evidence to back it up. What evidence do you have?

Yup, thats what I was thinking. I have a relative who is a councillor and would like to present No.8's evidence to her, so she can defend her own, or the councils position, or maybe investigate the corruption.The floors all yours......

You know what? Maybe it is suitable for the anti-Rangers brigade to use. Because it's bollocks. Ostriches don't actually bury their hands in the sand. :D

So they have something in common with Gers fans after all. :)

I'm aware ostriches don't actually bury their heads in the sand, just as I'm aware that Rangers fans don't literally shove themselves face-first into beaches either.

On the other hand - I suggest that fifty thousand ostriches would have been far more likely to produce some kind of effective opposition to Craig Whyte and to save Rangers from liquidation and rebirth as a new entity.

After all, ostriches have far longer attention spans than most Rangers fans, and they're more difficult to outwit. A wild ostrich *has* to focus on its surroundings to survive, whereas the average Bear wastes years speculating about suspiciously Catholic-smelling plots against them, even while a lion in an HMRC Hector suit and hat is knocking on the front door.

Conclusive proof of my theory - I never saw a single ostrich at Ibrox waving a banner with "WE DESERVE BETTER" written on it; I never heard any ostrich angrily demanding that a club on the verge of financial armageddon spend even more on wages and transfers. Rangers fans did both although to be fair, 99% did exactly what they're best at instead - whining, and nothing.

Frankly, if I was a Rangers fan, I'd be begging for an ostrich to take over the day-to-day running of the club. I imagine an ostrich would possess more acute business acumen that Charlie Green and would have the sense to run a third division side on a far smaller wage bill.

Hell, an ostrich might as well take over as first team coach as well, while I'm at it - a randomly-picked flightless bird would probably have more perceptive tactical awareness and better man-management skills than McCoist, and it would certainly cost a lot less to feed.

I'm aware ostriches don't actually bury their heads in the sand, just as I'm aware that Rangers fans don't literally shove themselves face-first into beaches either.

On the other hand - I suggest that fifty thousand ostriches would have been far more likely to produce some kind of effective opposition to Craig Whyte and to save Rangers from liquidation and rebirth as a new entity.

After all, ostriches have far longer attention spans than most Rangers fans, and they're more difficult to outwit. A wild ostrich *has* to focus on its surroundings to survive, whereas the average Bear wastes years speculating about suspiciously Catholic-smelling plots against them, even while a lion in an HMRC Hector suit and hat is knocking on the front door.

Conclusive proof of my theory - I never saw a single ostrich at Ibrox waving a banner with "WE DESERVE BETTER" written on it; I never heard any ostrich angrily demanding that a club on the verge of financial armageddon spend even more on wages and transfers. Rangers fans did both although to be fair, 99% did exactly what they're best at instead - whining, and nothing.

Frankly, if I was a Rangers fan, I'd be begging for an ostrich to take over the day-to-day running of the club. I imagine an ostrich would possess more acute business acumen that Charlie Green and would have the sense to run a third division side on a far smaller wage bill.

Hell, an ostrich might as well take over as first team coach as well, while I'm at it - a randomly-picked flightless bird would probably have more perceptive tactical awareness and better man-management skills than McCoist, and it would certainly cost a lot less to feed.

Kudos for volume. You obviously worked hard at that. :D

I'll keep on being a Killie fan,you keep on being an A*rshire Orc.

I'll keep on being a family man, you keep on being an outsider.

I'll keep on being open to debate, you keep on insulting and abusing.

I'll keep on being ecstatic about a trophy every decade and a half, you continue pretending 6 million was there to win the Third, and not to play the "other" at some point.

I'll keep on the alert for the next generation of the WRK family this week, you can carry on moaning about how people go on about you being gay.*

I'll keep on enjoying football at every level, because it's a beautiful game. you can carry on celebrating McCullogh's scoring record (I'm assuming it is a record).

I'll carry on being a Killie fan.

*There's only person on P&B who bangs on about Bennett being gay. Guess who? Doesn't matter a f**k to the rest of us, but you do love it when it gives you a sense of identity. Most on here don't want to share air with you, let alone bodily fluids, but that's not 'cos you're gay -

IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A c**t.

To all P&Bers - apolgies, but he just is.

Shut up and give me a cuddle ya big softy :wub:

XXXX

What to do, what to do....

Yesterdays article from the Ch4 bloke sure put the pigeon amongst the cats. Todays twittering from him accuses Rangers of lying though the Ch4 bloke does use the old " a sourse close to" line, i'd be happier if he had a credible source and some statements.

But just like last year this is all easily explainable and the sense of de ja vu about it has me worried.

I've a feeling we haven't heard the last of this and fat chance of getting back to just enjo...watching the fitba again.

What to do, what to do....

Yesterdays article from the Ch4 bloke sure put the pigeon amongst the cats. Todays twittering from him accuses Rangers of lying though the Ch4 bloke does use the old " a sourse close to" line, i'd be happier if he had a credible source and some statements.

But just like last year this is all easily explainable and the sense of de ja vu about it has me worried.

I've a feeling we haven't heard the last of this and fat chance of getting back to just enjo...watching the fitba again.

Greenied, the words of a true football fan getting a whiff of Nescafe.

To be fair most of us are revelling in the misfortunes of your two clubs because of fans other than those who post on here. We shall still revel in this though, even if the good amongst you have to suffer.

You know what? Maybe it is suitable for the anti-Rangers brigade to use. Because it's bollocks. Ostriches don't actually bury their hands in the sand. :D

So they have something in common with Gers fans after all. :)

*sigh*

Ok..... The 'euphemism' is appropriate then. The 'popular myth'

Pretty much like Orcgers International really.....

*sigh* Ok..... The 'euphemism' is appropriate then. The 'popular myth' Pretty much like Orcgers International really.....

We've discussed this method of debating already, pick up on a totally irrelevent point and bury the real point. You've been sucked in, not in a literal sense, well not unless Bennett has gotten hold of you. You get the idea though don't you?

We've discussed this method of debating already, pick up on a totally irrelevent point and bury the real point. You've been sucked in, not in a literal sense, well not unless Bennett has gotten hold of you. You get the idea though don't you?

That C4 'debate' is great. The old Cimmy tomspiracy bit from the berrrrr. 'There's a proxy war going on at the SFA' i.e. Liewell is behind it all. Brilliant stuff.

Certain cliches should be banned on here, for all our sakes. "Heads in the sand" should surely be near the top of the list. :D

Well for about 10 year you lot didn't do anything when Murray was running the club into the ground, in fact you done the opposite

"We deserve better"

And let's not forget the protest outside the BBC about poor Craig Whyte

:lol:

From a paper this morning:

"Despite the claim, no evidence exists that a winding-up order has been served.The Daily Record could find no papers at the Court of Session in Edinburgh yesterday relating to an order against Rangers".

Channel 4 never said a winding up order had been served?

Channel 4 never said a winding up order had been served?

The second sentence tells us a bit more: "The Daily Record could find no papers at the Court of Session in Edinburgh yesterday relating to an order against Rangers".

At least it's some clarity relating to one issue.

Schoolboy error...... My bad ;)