Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh cmon dave the advice you gave me now must seem pretty daft given events that have come to pass, anyway I will leave it at that with one minor correction, the dirt I have found with regards to Harper Macleod did not come from any blog.

I think the back room staff at Ibrox would have aspired to win SFL3 and possibly win the Ramsdens cup and give a good account of themselves in the other 2 cups, despite what you may have read on some rag, the fans aspirations matter far more than the back room staff and they over all will be slightly disappointed with the season.

We will win SFL3 but despite a 20 point gap which will expand further, some of the performances have been flaky. Taking an SPL scalp in Motherwell was a plus point especially in the way we won. Losing in the league cup and the Scottish cup at the stages we did was acceptable however the way we capitulated in both games was disappointing, the exit in the ramsdens cup was not disappointing at all, was an entertaining game that QoS deserved to win.

Whit a fud you ur!

But I genuinely think that this is a pretty good synopsis of your new team's history.

25 year contract fur fat sal.

Nice quote from McCoist back in August...

“Critics are saying, ‘Do they really need to spend that kind of money to get out of SFL3?’ That’s a fair enough question but it’s all down to bums on seats. We have 33,000 season tickets sold and I want a team that’s good enough to compete if we get drawn at, say, Tannadice in the Cup.

Oooo I like that one :)

A good expample of the ineptitude of bloggers was the much vaunted RTC blog. Once hailed as being the forerunner of a new wave of ivestigative bloggers who were beyond reproach, only for Mr/Mrs RTC him/herself to delete the entire blog after he/she was exposed as a lying shyster.

It was like the pied piper in here at times with most of the P&Bers hanging of his/her every word.

So todays lesson is, bloggers are more often than not attention seeking fuds who are full of shlte.

Another good example is rangers hero chrisgraham76 on twitter last night caught spreading lies about celtic fans singing about gazza

#MadeUpByChrisGraham

Some cracking press coverage today - Spiers in with the Rangers fans at Tannadice and the whole of Scotland having a good laugh at Charles Green.

This, just from the Times... "This was utter humiliation... destruction... Last week, their supporters unveiled a banner at Ibrox that urged the team to 'Give them hell at Tannadice'. The only thing hellish was Rangers' stinking performance... ouftplayed and outfought... United streets ahead, both in skill and also in fitness... a 90-minute mockathon of taunting... capitulation... embarrassingly one-sided".

Pleasing stuff.

Edited by flyingrodent

Serious question here. IF Rangers have been found guilty (I emphasis the if as the EBT partially cleared RFC which caught a lot of people out), do the RFC followers believe they should be treated any differently than Spartans when they made an administrative error of missing one signature and were expelled from the Scottish Cup because of it?

This from The Scotsman's match report:

Fans of the Ibrox club, around 400 of whom blanked the boycott to attend the fifth round tie, like to crow that even with their brand only in the Third Division, their stature is reflected in the fact that everyone still wants to talk about them.

They are right. It could bedazzle the greatest scholars of any age how Rangers could find themselves with a £7m wage bill and a £700,000 team.

So true. And so pleasing. :)

Serious question here. IF Rangers have been found guilty (I emphasis the if as the EBT partially cleared RFC which caught a lot of people out), do the RFC followers believe they should be treated any differently than Spartans when they made an administrative error of missing one signature and were expelled from the Scottish Cup because of it?

I think the party line is this..if they are cleared there will celebrations from the orcs .

If found guilty its clearly a Lawwell backed conspiracy along with HM and the SPL to discredit Rangers which will result in court actions ,marches and threats.

Edited by captain kirk

Our wage bill gets bigger everytime i log on here :lol: Give it another week and it'll be over £8 million 8)

So what have i missed.... Hellboy dishing it out insults after being out foxed time and time again.

Norman trying to be pompus but failing ...

The Jakey with yet another account.

Flying Rodent, his wife is a lawyer so no can dispute his posts and if they do then they're pure bigoted n aw rat.

Dave trying to be noticed .... Hiya Dave 8)

Clearly HMRC and the courts haven't heard that Rangers were found entirely innocent. Disgraceful bias from Hector, prejudging the case and that.

Some new evidence on Sevcomedia apparently someone that works in HMRC's mailroom has been confirmed as a Celtic fan.

Clear evidence they are biased against Rangers.

Some new evidence on Sevcomedia apparently someone that works in HMRC's mailroom has been confirmed as a Celtic fan.

Clear evidence they are biased against Rangers.

I hear there is some evidence on this thread suggestion some Killie fans actually support Celtic.