Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wednesday, July 14, 1999 Published at 17:40 GMT 18:40 UK UKScotland coach starts legal action Craig Brown: "I am not and never have been a bigot" Lawyers acting for Scotland football coach Craig Brown have served a writ for £500,000 damages against the News of the World newspaper.Mr Brown has demanded the retraction of allegations that he sang anti-Catholic songs onto a then girlfriend's telephone answering machine.Solicitors for Craig Brown have issued a writThe News of the World has promised to "vigorously" defend the court action.The Scottish Football Association is taking no action against Brown.Solicitor Rod McKenzie, of law firm Harper Macleod, said that unless the newspaper offered a full apology and retraction, defamation proceedings would be launched seeking "substantial" damages."The writ is seeking damages for £500,000 for defamation in relation to the allegations that Craig Brown is a religious bigot," he said.

Hmm is that rod mckenzie the celtic bigot whos out to nail rangers?

Edited by captain kirk

A good expample of the ineptitude of bloggers was the much vaunted RTC blog. Once hailed as being the forerunner of a new wave of ivestigative bloggers who were beyond reproach, only for Mr/Mrs RTC him/herself to delete the entire blog after he/she was exposed as a lying shyster.

It was like the pied piper in here at times with most of the P&Bers hanging of his/her every word.

So todays lesson is, bloggers are more often than not attention seeking fuds who are full of shlte.

A good expample of the ineptitude of bloggers was the much vaunted RTC blog. Once hailed as being the forerunner of a new wave of ivestigative bloggers who were beyond reproach, only for Mr/Mrs RTC him/herself to delete the entire blog after he/she was exposed as a lying shyster.

It was like the pied piper in here at times with most of the P&Bers hanging of his/her every word.

So todays lesson is, bloggers are more often than not attention seeking fuds who are full of shlte.

Tannadice butthurt-type post, IMO

Ah so the bloggers are ok if they are anti-Rangers?

I would say that makes you a cherry picking hypocrite :) of course you already know this by the way you have just deflected, pulling conversations from another thread, tut tut Dave.

I have no idea why Durrant said that, it certainly was not my view, my view has always been the league and promotion has to be the priority for the next 3 years, perhaps he was trying to motivate the players but like McCoist being pro Rangers does not make you good at your Job, McCoist should go along with all of his coaching staff.

Not in the slightest, you are attempting to put words on my mouth. Bloggers have a place, regardless of the outlook. The only 3 rangers bloggers I know are the mcmurdo's, most famous for passing off RTC blog as their own work. Some guy you lot are repeating verbatim re Harper Macleod, and the pish stained jake ball has been journalist.

Regarding your view on trophy success, I must have got confused when you used the word "we" when saying we only wanted to win the league, I mistook that for we as in rangers, what you meant was we, the rangers fanbase didn't care about cup success. My mistake.

Ok, in your opinion, regardless of fans aspirations, do you think the rangers back room staff, a company staff will have deemed this season a success on the playing field?

Except for bloggers trying to disgrace Harper Macleod, they're ok, right?

Give it a rest with the blogger pish, most of them make it up as they go along so that they look as if they're in the know.

A good expample of the ineptitude of bloggers was the much vaunted RTC blog. Once hailed as being the forerunner of a new wave of ivestigative bloggers who were beyond reproach, only for Mr/Mrs RTC him/herself to delete the entire blog after he/she was exposed as a lying shyster.It was like the pied piper in here at times with most of the P&Bers hanging of his/her every word.So todays lesson is, bloggers are more often than not attention seeking fuds who are full of shlte.

Says the guy who was quoting Alex Thomsons tweets the other day because it suited him.

the exit in the ramsdens cup was not disappointing at all, was an entertaining game that QoS deserved to win.

I also failed to feel disappointed that night Ted, but I'm not sure why you weren't.

Are you saying it was too diddy a cup to get excited about, because ordinarily, I'd agree, but for obvious reasons, our progress in it has felt a bit more special this time?

From looking at Rangers this season, it seems that the later stages of the two main cups was probably an unrealistic target. Winning the Ramsden's should have been on though, and I'll imagine they'll still start next season's as favourites.

No8 says he felt lower following our win than for any game in a long while. How come you're more philosophical about it?

Bennett: Joined Nov 2011, 7,957 posts. Over 17 posts a day - every day.

Those P&Bers, eh? wtf are they like?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obviously believes the mantra that repetition reinforces learning...... Whilst at the same time proving the opposite.

Again and again and again and again.......zzzzzzzzzz....

Raging at the world because his club/company/reincarnation is being held accountable for the actions of its owners/employees.

Its a disease I tell ya. :wacko::wacko:

I also failed to feel disappointed that night Ted, but I'm not sure why you weren't.

Are you saying it was too diddy a cup to get excited about, because ordinarily, I'd agree, but for obvious reasons, our progress in it has felt a bit more special this time?

From looking at Rangers this season, it seems that the later stages of the two main cups was probably an unrealistic target. Winning the Ramsden's should have been on though, and I'll imagine they'll still start next season's as favourites.

No8 says he felt lower following our win than for any game in a long while. How come you're more philosophical about it?

Mibbes Tedi was one of those who fucked off early, thinking "job done". Any suggestion that Queens came back and won on penalties is just a tic wet dream, promulgated by celticminded bloggers and the mhedia. Tedi is, in fact, looking forward to the next round - he's just not noticed the time passing, what with all these new friends to make, shares not to buy, and boycotts to boycott. Oh, and keeping up with Charlie's soundbite carousel, of course.

Fucksake, it's not easy being a berr these days!

Obviously the league is very much our priority.

Winning the Scottish Cup would have been tremendous. But it was always highly unlikely.

The Ramsden's? A bit unlucky to go out as the QOS equaliser was offside. But these things happen. 8)

If the league's the priority, then the wage bill represents the proverbial sledgehammer for nut cracking purposes.

As for the bold bit, these things never used to happen very often. I do enjoy some armageddon.