Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"You" can also be meant in the plural sense, which is clearly what he meant. Enrico was merely pointing out that Rangers fans have previous for sending parcel bombs to people or organisations which they feel have close ties to Celtic.

Awa and dinna talk pish.

So, are The Rangers fans still quoting pro rangers bloggers regarding Harper McLeod?

At least form your own opinion guys, instead of putting all your eggs in the basket of folk with a hidden agenda! It reeks of desperation and an admittance of guilt.

So, are The Rangers fans still quoting pro rangers bloggers regarding Harper McLeod?

At least form your own opinion guys, instead of putting all your eggs in the basket of folk with a hidden agenda! It reeks of desperation and an admittance of guilt.

This HM paranoi has to be the most pathetic part of sevco history so far and thats saing something, one of the countries leading law firms who have clients like the spl the 6 nations the rugby league are not to be trusted because they have a celtic supporter working for them.

http://petercherbi.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/looking-after-their-own-tribunal-report-finds-solicitor-gave-away-home-of-dementia-victim-lawyer-keeps-job-while-family-forced-into-court-fight-for-return-of-house/'>Looking after their own

Tribunal Report finds solicitor gave away home of dementia victim, lawyer keeps job while family forced into court fight for return of house.

8426103157_d41f2d794a_z.jpg

http://petercherbi.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/looking-after-their-own-tribunal-report-finds-solicitor-gave-away-home-of-dementia-victim-lawyer-keeps-job-while-family-forced-into-court-fight-for-return-of-house/'>Looking after their own

Tribunal Report finds solicitor gave away home of dementia victim, lawyer keeps job while family forced into court fight for return of house.

8426103157_d41f2d794a_z.jpg

Why does mccoist use them then?

Must be crooked after all they only have small fry clients like HSBC, Scottish Executive, Commonwealth Games, Optical Express etc. They are probably boiling with rage and seeth that they didn't get the contract for a small startup company in Govan so they are risking it all to destroy them!

Has MacDonalds went bust yet since the boycott?

Edited by statts1976uk

Nothing to do with bloggers, the information has came from HM's website and various SPL press releases.

You lot really must stop relying on bloggers for everything, learn to think for yourselves.

Completely missing the point as usual.

The OP tries to claim that this is Scotland`s top most trusted law firm.

Look like a bunch of snakes to me.

Raging paranoia.

Pleasing

You can't help but laugh at internet hardmen like wee Beermonkey, he just doesn't get how stupid his posts make him look.

Oh dear oh dear.. What a fantastic line coming from the guy who's made a rip-roaring c**t of himself more than anyone on this thread. :lol:

Edited by beermonkey

Nothing to do with bloggers, the information has came from HM's website and various SPL press releases.

You lot really must stop relying on bloggers for everything, learn to think for yourselves.

Yeah, course not. The fact that pro rangers bloggers paranioa meant they went hunting for the smallest something to turn it into something has not, seems to be missing on you?

The fact you are just repeating verbatim what they blog just shows you up as shitting it, you know title stripping is coming. Which is pleasing.

The Amigos are just conditioning themselves and their species to repudiate any and every negative decision that might come their way. It's normal behaviour in their psyche and I believe we should maybe finally call a halt to our attempts to forewarn and otherwise assist or educate them into the real world.

"There's non so blind as those who WILL NOT see" as my blind father in law often said :)

Yeah, course not. The fact that pro rangers bloggers paranioa meant they went hunting for the smallest something to turn it into something has not, seems to be missing on you? The fact you are just repeating verbatim what they blog just shows you up as shitting it, you know title stripping is coming. Which is pleasing.

I'll leave the blogging to you and the P&Bers, it's just not my thing but i suppose it's more suited to you youngsters.

Too many folk confuse bloggers with proper journo's. While guys Irish Phil and auld Davie Leggo can blog any old shite they want, a newspaper has to be a bit more careful with their accuarcy.

I'll leave the blogging to you and the P&Bers, it's just not my thing but i suppose it's more suited to you youngsters.

Too many folk confuse bloggers with proper journo's. While guys Irish Phil and auld Davie Leggo can blog any old shite they want, a newspaper has to be a bit more careful with their accuarcy.

7,951 posts.

doesn't that make YOU a 'P&Ber'?

Nice twist, we were discussing anti rangers bloggers. Also check the date of when that discussion was, what's happened since, and my comments since.

Nice try though, by the way, did you reply to my link in the press, regarding Durrant wanting all 4 trophies? Mind how you said rangers only wanted to win the league?

If you want I can go find the interview with mccoist where he says all these high paid SPL players he brought in, weren't to win the league, they were specifically brought in for the cups.

Regardless of any company results, court cases etc, would you describe the footballing side of rangers season as a failure?