Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I could think of nothing worse than posting on a Celtic forum but if that floats your boat then fair enough but i still think it's laughable.

Just don't go down the wannabe secret agent Norman road.

You and Magoo both double quote me in the space of 6 posts............. alias????

sherlockzk0.gif

And ''floats my boat'' , is the Struth way..

You and Magoo both double quote me in the space of 6 posts............. alias????

sherlockzk0.gif

And ''floats my boat'' , is the Struth way..

Naughty, naughty, wunf - the man's (whatever they have instead of) a saint, you know.... :lol::lol::lol:

And if Bennett's having a laugh, good luck to him - chuckles look to be a bit thin on the ground for the Horde after today. As do the Horde on here, to be fair.

Talking of Chuckles - how come he turned up today? "Do as I say, not as I do", d'ye reckon? Or did he just want to pick up the *cough* charity cheque personally?

You were given a perfectly valid reason - it is too funny to miss. There's a massive amount of rage seeping through these forums and having walked away from multiple millions of debt and then had that ignorant cvnt Green proclaiming the joy of being debt free, you'll excuse us all laughing like fvcking drains at The Rangers. Horrible club and the sooner Green follows through and resigns from the Scottish football system the better. You're a blight on our game.

Agreed. Too much seethe around and not just from those of us whose nose is blue!

Posted Today, 09:10 PM

I didn't agree with them attending but they are adults who make their own choices.

I thought at times they were quite vocal in their support for the team and could be heard above the Dundee Utd Bigots singing their sectarian bile.

Wunf sneaking on to Rangers forums and taking screen shots, then posting them on here in a show of bravado.

What a guy.

Posted Today, 09:10 PM

I didn't agree with them attending but they are adults who make their own choices.

I thought at times they were quite vocal in their support for the team and could be heard above the Dundee Utd Bigots singing their sectarian bile.

realy had to chuckle at that bit.
Edited by lithgierose

I wear specs, deal with it.

ps, ''other clubs forums''............ I still have my dads kipper RFC tie from the late 60's. I would hate to see him now with the death of the club he followed, and what had become of the Ground he loved. I have more than a passing interest in Ibrox, so if I want to join Brit forums, I will :)

This is Pie & Bovril,it's not the X factor,I take it you are saving the one where his flute is thrown in the fire for the semi-final ?

Agreed. Too much seethe around and not just from those of us whose nose is blue!

Aye - fair point. When folk start battering on about people being obsessive as if the Rangers story is "nothing to see here", folk get inclined towards their high horse again. For guys like you this has been a hellish year. It should never have come to this for Rangers - they could have traded their way out of trouble if the warning signs had been acknowledged by those in charge long before Whyte and then Green turned up. But if your club not only maintains its current approach I can't see a good end to this.

Why did they remove the testimonial from Peter Lawell from their website ?

Obviously they wanted to conceal their close relationship with Lawell.

Or maybe they didn't want a parcel bomb through the letterbox, after all you have previous for it.

So an internationally recognised legal firm that has won awards for it's work worldwide and worked for some huge companies is willing to trade their reputation and that of the Law Society just to get one over a company thats less than a year old with an annual turnover less than some of their clients do in a day?

It didn't seem to bother The Rangers too much when Oldco were in the SPL when they must have agreed to their appointment as SPL's legal team.

This.

Sadly some people can't see beyond OF bubble. Their is a lot more to life than football, especially for solicitors!

Charlie and his boys would be as well carrying out their threats and just leave Scottish football cos they sure dont bring anything to the table.

They bring their cheating and thuggery :1eye

For someone who doesn't care - you bump gums at a level contrary to your claim of not giving a shite.

:lol:

This coming from the supporters with the slogan "No one likes us, we don't care" :lol:

Edited by Fotbawmad

Except there is a clear conflict of interest.

This law firm who incidental have also a dreadful tarnished reputation, having one of their lawyers guilty of ripping off the tax man and another guilty of causing a disabled person suffering from dementia to lose there home through negligence, are a firm full of Celtic fans.

They had a testimonial from Peter Lewall for service to Celtic Football Club, His daughter also works for them, one of their partners is about to be appointed as company secretary for Celtic, then we have Rod with his Outburst.

Clearly they are motivated to provide this evidence against Rangers and clearly they have the moral standards to interfere with or fabricate this evidence.

So why does ally mccoist use them then ?

This.

Sadly some people can't see beyond OF bubble. Their is a lot more to life than football, especially for solicitors!

The defence of HM from certain people says it all, put your rod away Rico.