Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I can't believe how fucking paranoid Rangers fans are getting these days :blink: you should see them on their own forums when someone is put in the spotlight if it's something that may implicate their club in something sinister :wacko: they look for stupid things have they ever attended a game at Parkhead or their choice of religion and even their surnames FFS.It's just getting ridiculous now with that mob !.

Trawling a rival clubs Forums to see how paranoid they are ? Really ?

I think we can easily discern who might be paranoid here.......

Trawling a rival clubs Forums to see how paranoid they are ? Really ? I think we can easily discern who might be paranoid here.......

Feck you, I am a member of that forum, which is more than can be said of you and Rangers.

Trawling a rival clubs Forums to see how paranoid they are ? Really ? I think we can easily discern who might be paranoid here.......

Not just me bub there's plenty of quotes and snap shots posted on P&B often showing just how para your mob are,so I do not need to trawl there often :)

Aye, but the difference is, I don't care.

And I'm loving your lecture on "being taken seriously". The possibility that a mob of seething Sevco mutant throbbers might disbelieve my points is up near the top of my "Sh*ts I could not give" list.

For someone who doesn't care - you bump gums at a level contrary to your claim of not giving a shite.

:lol:

Feck you, I am a member of that forum, which is more than can be said of you and Rangers.

The trawling of other club's forums is a hallmark of the swivel-eyed obsessive......

The trawling of other club's forums is a hallmark of the swivel-eyed obsessive......

I wear specs, deal with it.

ps, ''other clubs forums''............ I still have my dads kipper RFC tie from the late 60's. I would hate to see him now with the death of the club he followed, and what had become of the Ground he loved. I have more than a passing interest in Ibrox, so if I want to join Brit forums, I will :)

You were given a perfectly valid reason - it is too funny to miss. There's a massive amount of rage seeping through these forums and having walked away from multiple millions of debt and then had that ignorant cvnt Green proclaiming the joy of being debt free, you'll excuse us all laughing like fvcking drains at The Rangers. Horrible club and the sooner Green follows through and resigns from the Scottish football system the better. You're a blight on our game.

You were given a perfectly valid reason - it is too funny to miss. There's a massive amount of rage seeping through these forums and having walked away from multiple millions of debt and then had that ignorant cvnt Green proclaiming the joy of being debt free, you'll excuse us all laughing like fvcking drains at The Rangers. Horrible club and the sooner Green follows through and resigns from the Scottish football system the better. You're a blight on our game.

Right you are,I'm off out for a few pints,Rangers & Scotland both having been gubbed I think I'm entitled !

You boys have a great evening trawling the various Rangers forums,you never know,it might be your lucky night and you may find something to become mock outraged about that you can bring back here to share.....

Right you are,I'm off out for a few pints,Rangers & Scotland both having been gubbed I think I'm entitled !

You boys have a great evening trawling the various Rangers forums,you never know,it might be your lucky night and you may find something to become mock outraged about that you can bring back here to share.....

Away for a wee fight with your fellow inbreds about differing views about the pasting your team got ! that's nice :whistle

Wunf sneaking on to Rangers forums and taking screen shots, then posting them on here in a show of bravado.

What a guy.

''sneaking on to Rangers forums'' ?.......member old boy. Can do what I want if I post there regularly.

''sneaking on to Rangers forums'' ?.......member old boy. Can do what I want if I post there regularly.

I could think of nothing worse than posting on a Celtic forum but if that floats your boat then fair enough but i still think it's laughable.

Just don't go down the wannabe secret agent Norman road.

Edited by bennett

I could think of nothing worse than posting on a Celtic forum but if that floats your boat then fair enough but i still think it's laughable.

Just don't go down the wannabe secret agent Norman road.

No..I think you'll find it's "for a laugh". :)

5 Live just reported the second goal by saying "rangers' first visit to an SPL ground isn't going at all well."

Pitchforks and Torches at the ready, berrz. They live in Manchester, now, do 5 Live, so you'll know the way.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

rangers' defence about as convincing as Charlie Boy's boycott!

How very dare you, they live in Salford dontcha know.. separate city but same county :P