Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Many conflicts of interest have been pointed out, you ignore them.

I have told you already that I have not been following this thread, ergo I have not ignored anything. If you can't be bothered to show me where I am wrong that is up to you but as far as I can see there is no conflict of interest, just a common interest in seeing justice done.

No wonder you can't believe it - I'm not a lawyer, and I've never said that I am. As I previously told you, the Mrs is a lawyer but then, you implied I was lying about that, the last time I mentioned it.

But this isn't a complex technical issue that requires in-depth comprehension of the law. The term "conflict of interest" has a definite meaning and none of you have offered anything that amounts to it. Additionally, there is no individual or entity in the country that could possibly avoid your fans' deranged suspicions. Everything and anything that stands against Rangers - for any reason, however justified - appears to be tainted by Timmy, as far as your mob are concerned, so there's no duty on the SPL to pander to your prejudices.

You've also failed utterly to offer any explanation for how or why this awful conspiracy functions. What concrete benefit would Celtic (or Hibs, or ICT, or St Mirren) get out of rigging a court against your godawful shystering club? How would such a conspiracy work?

The only time any of you have offered any kind of theory for how this conspiracy works, it was Bendarroch agreeing that it's a conspiracy against Rangers, because that's just the kind of thing a bunch of crooks like Celtic would do. And that's it, the whole thing.

Even those well-disposed towards Rangers would have to admit that you're all at it and that none of you can put a straightforward explanation for how this would work, because you're bullshitting - because you're throwing mud and hoping desperately that some of it sticks. It's laughable, playground stuff.

Sure she is and you two discuss the law under the bedsheets :lol:

There are plenty of benefits for Celtic and the SPL if we are found guilty of this, which i have previously posted many times.

I have told you already that I have not been following this thread, ergo I have not ignored anything. If you can't be bothered to show me where I am wrong that is up to you but as far as I can see there is no conflict of interest, just a common interest in seeing justice done.

That has been done many times and i'm not reapeting myself again just for you to ignore the points made.

You might be willing to dismiss such actions, others much less so.

And I very clearly understand the point of bentjudges as it points the fingers at fundamental corruption. No problem to you, apparently.

Let me get this straight - even assuming that the website you're linking to is reporting only hard facts*, you're saying that because a sheriff got caught with his dick in a hooker, wasn't immediately fired** and was later hired by HM, that points to a) fundamental corruption and b) implies that HM aren't suitable candidates to investigate your club's corruption?

This is, without doubt, the most retarded argument that you've come up with yet, and that's quite an achievement.

*And of course, you're operating a laughable double-standard when it comes to the factual accuracy of blogs.

**It's against the law to fire people because they've been accused of a crime, by the way. "Innocent until proven guilty", remember? I know you're familiar with the concept because you keep insisting it be applied to your club, in another ludicrous double-standard. You lot really are shameless, unembarassable horseshit-merchants.

Sure she is and you two discuss the law under the bedsheets :lol:

There are plenty of benefits for Celtic and the SPL if we are found guilty of this, which i have previously posted many times.

1) What possible benefit would I gain by pretending that Mrs R. is a lawyer? It wouldn't make my comments any more credible, so why would I even bother to make something like that up? Or is this kidding on that the Mrs is a lawyer just the kind of thing us Plastic Paddies would do, to undermine Rangers, much as rigging a panel against Rangers is just the type of thing us Plastic Paddies would do?

2) If there are plenty of concrete benefits for Celtic and the SPL - beyond mere bragging rights, that is - what are they? Can you list them, so I can laugh at them then shoot them down?

And on bragging rights - nobody in the country who takes an interest in Scottish football outside your club thinks you won those titles fair and square, without cheating. Absolutely everyone thinks you're scandalous, shameless cheats, and most of them will continue to think that even if your lawyers manage to squirm Rangers out of culpability. So we already have the bragging rights, don't we?

Appointing Celtics lawyers was an act of sheer folly from the SPL and to top it off they then offer up two differing tales relating to fat Rodneys role in all of this.

Is there only 1 law firm in Scotland?

Plenty of facts have been posted which show a clear conflict of interest from fat Rodney and his law firm, to disgregard them out of hand shows how petty and vindictive the P&Bers are.

And this law firm - do you think they see themselves as a respected firm, with many and varied clients?

Or do they think of themselves as "celtic's lawyers"?

Paranoia rules, apparently.

Oh, and Bennett, you do realise that you're posting on here as well, don't you? That, in fact, you probably spend more of your life seeking validation on here than anyone else? Yet you use "P&Ber" as an insult. :whistle

Self-loathing - the curse of Scotland's Fud Community. :lol:

5 Live just reported the second goal by saying "rangers' first visit to an SPL ground isn't going at all well."

Pitchforks and Torches at the ready, berrz. They live in Manchester, now, do 5 Live, so you'll know the way.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

rangers' defence about as convincing as Charlie Boy's boycott!

5 Live just reported the second goal by saying "rangers' first visit to an SPL ground isn't going at all well."

Pitchforks and Torches at the ready, berrz. They live in Manchester, now, do 5 Live, so you'll know the way.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

rangers' defence about as convincing as Charlie Boy's boycott!

Don't enrage them, geezer - they're going to crush everyone and win the SPL when they eventually haul themselves out of the arse-end of the league, remember?

Also worth remembering at this point - the boycott of this game was 100% inspired by the certainty that Rangers would get pumped like Ron Jeremy's leading lady, but without the affection or warmth, and all that chat about abandoned matches and SPL votes was just a lot of transparent lying sh*te designed to pretend otherwise.

The whole of Scotland is laughing at the jokers. Rotten team, rotten players, rotten manager, rotten fans (who were too scared to show up for the pumpfest BTW).

ETA: All gone quiet in here all of a sudden, for some reason.

Edited by flyingrodent

Are you being serious here :lol:

A law firm used and favoured by Celtic, with a few connections to that club has been tasked with investigating and bringing a case against Rangers.

Completely different from being legal advisors, away and think about what you posted :lol:

Don't be moronic. They are not charged with judging the case, merely with investigating it. I bet you get pissed off when the polis go after villains cos they've got something against crooks dontchaknow.

Let's say that HM are rapid anti Rangers bigots :blink: what better situation for the sevco fans? Since your team is soooooooo innocent of everything, you'll be found not guilty and the sellik fans will have no cause for complaint since sevco has been investigated by rabid anti Rangers bigots.

You lot are innocent aren't you? :whistle:lol:

I can't believe how fucking paranoid Rangers fans are getting these days :blink: you should see them on their own forums when someone is put in the spotlight if it's something that may implicate their club in something sinister :wacko: they look for stupid things have they ever attended a game at Parkhead or their choice of religion and even their surnames FFS.It's just getting ridiculous now with that mob !.

And on bragging rights - nobody in the country who takes an interest in Scottish football outside your club thinks you won those titles fair and square, without cheating. Absolutely everyone thinks you're scandalous, shameless cheats, and most of them will continue to think that even if your lawyers manage to squirm Rangers out of culpability. So we already have the bragging rights, don't we?

Thankfully those who think we didn't deservedly win titles represents an unimportant minority. And as for your fanciful assertion that Harper MacLeod should present the case against Rangers and there be no issue for us, I can only imagine the reaction should Donald Findlay ever present a case against the sporting wing.

And - the neck on it - a plastic talking about any club being scandalous.

:lol:

Even P&B's resident child genius could identify the vile poison at your tawdry hole when he was six.

Thankfully those who think we didn't deservedly win titles represents an unimportant minority. And as for your fanciful assertion that Harper MacLeod should present the case against Rangers and there be no issue for us, I can only imagine the reaction should Donald Findlay ever present a case against the sporting wing.

Even P&B's resident child genius could identify the vile poison at your tawdry hole when he was six.

Epic point-avoidance; evidence presented - nil.

Still enjoying The Journey? Going by the match thread, it turns out that you've been right all along - We are only here to see the Rangers... Get pumped.

is there an important majority who believe otherwise?

I fooking doubt it.

Epic point-avoidance

Your point - all of them - is to dig at Rangers.

Unless you expect your endless drivel to be taken seriously at any level whatsoever. I know the WKR does - he even made wild claims that someone actually does.

And, aye, I'm still content the journey back to our rightful place at the top is on track. You'll know just how we're feeling today after being pumped out of a cup so recently.

Your point - all of them - is to dig at Rangers.

Unless you expect your endless drivel to be taken seriously at any level whatsoever. I know the WKR does - he even made wild claims that someone actually does.

And, aye, I'm still content the journey back to our rightful place at the top is on track. You'll know just how we're feeling today after being pumped out of a cup so recently.

Aye, but the difference is, I don't care.

And I'm loving your lecture on "being taken seriously". The possibility that a mob of seething Sevco mutant throbbers might disbelieve my points is up near the top of my "Sh*ts I could not give" list.

And, aye, I'm still content the journey back to our rightful place at the top is on track.

I posted this in match thread but jeebus it fits here....... Your fellow newcoonts don't view it the same..........

0plTn9m.png