Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So, despite not seeing any evidence one way or the other you are assuming Rangers are innocent?

I think the law lords who confirmed the EBT payments status was a lot of evidence.

I still expect the commission will find against Rangers despite that. And then we'll be off to court.

I say it again - I hope it's ruinously expensive for those set against us.

:)

Well, yes they can. My point is that they don't want to go through an insolvency event and the consequences of it if they can avoid it. Anybody who thinks it's an easy, comfortable way to shed debt really hasn't been paying attention.

Companies are run by people who own them and why they would rather go through a CVA so that they get to keep the company so they make money out off it as a profitable business.

No one wants liquidation because that means they lose the company and loss of any possible income and the business is then liquidated meaning it no longer exists.That was Whytes master plan until Fat Sally failed miserably in Europe plunging the club into huge debts riding on the hope they'd reach the Champions League to stay afloat and repay TICKETUS in the process.

Rangers ideaology is that the club is an unkillable entity that no one can destroy ! well that fear was on the table last year but the ruling associations bent the rules to have a cloned club into it's senior leagues or you'd be supporting a new club with a different name as well as a badge in some Sunday league if Green did not do what he did ! he reformed a Rangers club from the corpse of a dead Rangers club the 4 founding fathers of Rangers created in 1872.

I'd love to see how Rangers intend to claim ownership of a free-floating abstract concept like "titles".

Once we've had fun with that one, let's see 'em explain how these titles belong to Rangers, rather than being awarded at the discretion of the football authorities.

That's a terribly difficult question - I'm going to say we won them.

:lol:

saying it over and over does not make it true, you however do make stuff up every day ;)

Apparently it does Tedi because you believe the club is separate from the company :lol: the thicker they are the more likely they will believe it.

How about you accept your version and I accept my version?, I like my version the annals of Scottish Football back it up.

Deal?

How about you just accept the simple truth your club died from insolvency and Green made a new Rangers instead of posting what you think is the best version to suit your agenda Tedi there's an idea.

I think the law lords who confirmed the EBT payments status was a lot of evidence.

I still expect the commission will find against Rangers despite that. And then we'll be off to court.

I say it again - I hope it's ruinously expensive for those set against us.

:)

You had an owner that spunked countless millions into the club,and you can now claim that someone or some group will spunk countless millions in courts to keep some tainted titles only the Rangers fans give a fcuk about ? :blink::lol: :lol: are you certain that there is an endless pot of money going through possibly years in court having all the shit your club threw all over our game brought back up again ? post your evidence mate seeing as the sevconians here appear to like proof off or stop talking out your arse.

I'd love to see how Rangers intend to claim ownership of a free-floating abstract concept like "titles".

Once we've had fun with that one, let's see 'em explain how these titles belong to Rangers, rather than being awarded at the discretion of the football authorities.

That's a terribly difficult question - I'm going to say we won them.

:lol:

You saw a question in there ? :huh:

Companies are run by people who own them and why they would rather go through a CVA so that they get to keep the company so they make money out off it as a profitable business.

No one wants liquidation because that means they lose the company and loss of any possible income and the business is then liquidated meaning it no longer exists.That was Whytes master plan until Fat Sally failed miserably in Europe plunging the club into huge debts riding on the hope they'd reach the Champions League to stay afloat and repay TICKETUS in the process.

Rangers ideaology is that the club is an unkillable entity that no one can destroy ! well that fear was on the table last year but the ruling associations bent the rules to have a cloned club into it's senior leagues or you'd be supporting a new club with a different name as well as a badge in some Sunday league if Green did not do what he did ! he reformed a Rangers club from the corpse of a dead Rangers club the 4 founding fathers of Rangers created in 1872.

Yep, the company no longer exists. But that doesn't necessarily mean the club (or other business) ceases to exist. It can be run by a new company.

Yep, the company no longer exists. But that doesn't necessarily mean the club (or other business) ceases to exist. It can be run by a new company.

BMW I'll be honest here with you,as far as I'm concerned it is a Rangers club and it always will be.But it is a Rangers club that's different from the founding fathers Rangers but still is a Rangers club.When the two clubs (Celtic & Rangers) meet for the first time since last year ! nothing really will have changed as as far as the fans are concerned but legally in record books and the law Rangers went through a traumatic period in their history and had to be reformed after the CLUB ran into financial soapy and was liquidated.The big difference is the REFORMED bit it's Rangers but had to be put back together again from the old clubs corpse but it's still Rangers.

Edited by hellbhoy

BMW I'll be honest here with you,as far as I'm concerned it is a Rangers club and it always will be.But it is a Rangers club that's different from the founding fathers Rangers but still is a Rangers club.When the two clubs (Celtic & Rangers) meet for the first time since last year ! nothing really will have changed as as far as the fans are concerned but legally in record books and the law Rangers went through a traumatic period in their history and had to be reformed after the CLUB ran into financial soapy and was liquidated.The big difference is the REFORMED bit it's Rangers but had to be put back together again from the old clubs corpse but it's still Rangers.

Well, it's not what I believe but I'll settle for that measure of agreement.

The pragmatic situation is that, whatever the arguments about technicalities, the world in general is going to regard us as the same club. For example, the fixture lists say Rangers. People in general aren't going to say, "Hang on, that's not really Rangers".

The pragmatic situation is that, whatever the arguments about technicalities, the world in general is going to regard us as the same club. For example, the fixture lists say Rangers. People in general aren't going to say, "Hang on, that's not really Rangers".

I actually pretty much agree with this.

It's a bit like the fact that in terms of technicalities, Rangers gave their players loans, but people in general know otherwise.

AW FFS ! BMW :lol: I'm a Celtic fan and the banter goes with the territory.What better way to wind up the Rangers support by goading them with what happened last year.

Hellbhoy "Yer club died"

BMW "We're very much alive"

Hellbhoy "Tax dodging B@stards that yese ur"

BMW "We're debt free noo"

Hellbhoy "Yer club got relegated doon to the bottom tier"

BMW "Wur back and got all the SFL titles back to back"

Hellbhoy "We've never been relegated and we're going for 5 in a row chumps"

BMW "Shut up ya peat digging,tottie picking,bead rattling fucker"

And so on :)

you missed famine dodging somewhere in there, aside from that everything else works fine :angel

:lol: nice one ya sash sucking,monarch worshipping,soap dodging,papal hating,apron wearing,funny finger handshake making masonic twat :) I might have left a few out because there might be children watching :whistle

Pleasing if real - let's hope the Orcs don't go whining again. And let's hope there isn't a giant-killing tomorrow: we'll never hear the fucking end of it. Not till ICT pump them in the next round, that is. ;)