Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Once it happens, i'll comment on it.

As awesome as i am, i cannot foresee the future.

Well actually you can see the future , rangers will either be found guilty or not guilty , so are rangers fans going to rip their tights and greet about conspiracies if found guilty ?

And if found innocent it's well done o great commission told you so?

If they take our titles - we'll see them in court.

Scottish, UK and European if need be.

:)

Who is the "we" in this statement?

The old company which operated the "club" which won the titles?

or

the new company which now operates "the club" and which bought the titles from the old company which used to operate "the club"

or

"the club" which won the trophies

or some other entity?

The SPL denied the new club entry to the SPL. LNS has stated that the old club ceased to exist.

I'll ask the questions again.

Are you a member of this "club"?

Do you know any members of this "club"?

The SPL denied the transfer of the SPL share from the old company to the new company.

I don't know who or what LNS is in this context.

I am not a member of the club nor do I know a member of it. But then there many clubs of various sorts that I am not a member of and don't know a member of.

Are St Mirren a club, in your view?

or

the new company which now operates "the club" and which bought the titles from the old company which used to operate "the club"

or

or some other entity?

My view is that Green & co will focus on that one.

Well actually you can see the future , rangers will either be found guilty or not guilty , so are rangers fans going to rip their tights and greet about conspiracies if found guilty ? And if found innocent it's well done o great commission told you so?

Judging by the way the deid club behaved in the Courts in the aftermath of the terrible Ibrox Disaster, what do you think?

Rangers fans quoting alex thomson ,,,you couldnt make it up.

Yeah, they do this a lot, someone can be a disgraced/discredited/failed, journalist/lawyer/ blogger ect, until they say something the orcs agree with, then it all changes.

It's actually quite a challenge to keep up with them sometimes, but fun as well.

Mmmmm.

As 'Bookies Love Me' dismissively implies, the likelihood of the hoofbeats emanating from a zebra can vary dependent upon the direction the noise comes from. If the noise came from a distorted environment such as a zoo, I'd be more inclined to accept the possibility that a zebra might be responsible for it.

Well, maybe so. It's been a few years since I read the Celtic View myself, but I remember it as an uncontroversial house publishing exercise, with only two aims - pimping the Celtic family/more than a club/greatest fans line like it was wearing a purple fedora, and trying to get readers to part with wads of cash for all kinds of tat.

I don't recall ever reading anything surprising or adventurous in it, and it always felt to me like it was written by bloodless marketing creatures rather than diehard fans. You get the feeling the lot of them would rather eat a half-brick than take a risk of any kind.

I'd suggest that you have to believe some fairly silly things about the View in particular and Celtic fans in general, if you think the sniper explanation is more likely. No doubt plenty of us would recognise the sniper sign - it might be wildly popular for all i know - but I've never seen it until No.8 kicked off, and I'd say the Men At Work explanation seems a lot more likely.

But then, I can be naive about these things at times.

Is this the case?

I thought the share resided with the SFA. What the SPL did was decide against admitting a new organisation.

I might be wrong though.

Yes it's true. Rangers' SPL share was transferred to Dundee instead. This was the SPL announcement about it:

"At eight minutes past 10 this morning, the member clubs unanimously approved the transfer of Rangers' SPL share to Dundee Football Club. Dundee FC is now a member of the SPL.".

The SPL denied the transfer of the SPL share from the old company to the new company.

Indeed, because a brand new "club" cannot waltz straight into the SPL

I don't know who or what LNS is in this context.

Lord Nimmo Smith

I am not a member of the club nor do I know a member of it. But then there many clubs of various sorts that I am not a member of and don't know a member of.

What about clubs whose premises you regulary visit and who you profess to support?

Are St Mirren a club, in your view?

No, its a limited company. The term "club" is a throw back to the beginnings of football when they were all "clubs". The clubs then incorporated and became companies - but the term "club" is still used today - its in the name of the limited company - "St. Mirren Football Club Limited"

Club and company are the same thing - hence why the brand new club called The Rangers was denied entry to the SPL and was denied entry to the SFL Division One.

Rangers are dead. You now support a brand new "club".

My view is that Green & co will focus on that one.

Well, it couldn't possibly have been the other 2, now could it! :lol:

If its to be Green & Co, why is it that there is no mention of titles, history or indeed club, mentioned in the list of assets bought by Sevco from Rangers in the prospectus?

How do you think the law will actually view it?

Indeed, because a brand new "club" cannot waltz straight into the SPL

Lord Nimmo Smith

What about clubs whose premises you regulary visit and who you profess to support?

No, its a limited company. The term "club" is a throw back to the beginnings of football when they were all "clubs". The clubs then incorporated and became companies - but the term "club" is still used today - its in the name of the limited company - "St. Mirren Football Club Limited"

Club and company are the same thing - hence why the brand new club called The Rangers was denied entry to the SPL and was denied entry to the SFL Division One.

Rangers are dead. You now support a brand new "club".

You can repeat that as often as you want. It won't make it true.

To fill in the missing point from before, Lord Nimmo Smith did not say Rangers ceased to exist. Though he did say they ceased to be an SPL club. Indeed he and his colleagues say such things as the club "was owned and operated by Oldco" and "is now owned and operated by Newco". This contrasts with your view. I think I'll go with "LNS" and his legal colleagues.

If its to be Green & Co, why is it that there is no mention of titles, history or indeed club, mentioned in the list of assets bought by Sevco from Rangers in the prospectus?

I'll throw Green's statement when asked to go to the SPL hearing last year as well !

"This club has never played in or ever taken part in the SPL ever and the SPL has no jurisdiction over us".

That's a pretty bold statement there claiming Green's club is in fact a brand new club and he will surely use this again if the SPL commission goes against the old club and punishments go to the new club !.

I don't know how the law will view it but Green & co bought the titles along with the rest of the club. They are not the sort of thing that would be listed on a balance sheet.

You can repeat that as often as you want. It won't make it true.

To fill in the missing point from before, Lord Nimmo Smith did not say Rangers ceased to exist. Though he did say they ceased to be an SPL club. Indeed he and his colleagues say such things as the club "was owned and operated by Oldco" and "is now owned and operated by Newco". This contrasts with your view. I think I'll go with "LNS" and his legal colleagues.

Tedi got a roasting months ago claiming that it was Lord Nimmo's words when it fact it comes from the the document that the SPL gave Lord Nimmo and because Lord Nimmo has been asked to rule on it.Lord Nimmo is quoting from the document as he has been asked to confirm that the SPL's stance on the old club is the correct opinion on the now deceased club so it can pass on punishments to Green's new Rangers.

Nimmo could completely overrule the SPL's dossier completely but will rule which date the club had actually ceased to be a club ! notice ceased to be a club when it sold it's stadium and assets to Green who did not have a club at the time but had assets to create a club and why Rangers had to reform again under a new company.Fact is Rangers actually died but was reanimated at a later date but it is not the old club that evaded millions of pounds worth of debt.

or

or

or some other entity?

And what of the company that operates the company that operates the club?