Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think you will find that we are officially the worlds most successful football club...HTH.

I think you will find Real Madrid are the most successful club in the world having won the European Cup/Champions League 8 times, Rangers even the old club never even got to a CL or European Cup final. Plenty of other teams ahead as well. If its comparisons from domestic football it wouldn't be that difficult and is more a reflection of the quality of opposition in Scotland compared to leagues around the globe which renders your boast meaningless and never a gauge on how Rangers have ever compared with clubs around the world.

If its comparisons from domestic football it wouldn't be that difficult and is more a reflection of the quality of opposition in Scotland compared to leagues around the globe which renders your boast meaningless and never a gauge on how Rangers have ever compared with clubs around the world.

It also reflects that we've had a domestic league for longer than any other nation on the planet, save one.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Looks like Sevco lost their appeal to the SFA about the players who didn't accept the TUPE from the deid club

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8456763/

Chuckie will be livid

:lol:

Also looks like nobody thought there was a valid claim, or reason to publicise the rejection of the claim, except.....

Guess who? It's a conspiracy, I tells ya!

B..b...but we're the most successful club in the world! You can't tell us no! We want! We want! Waaaahhhhh!

Pathetic.

I don't think any right minded person thinks its anything but a stitch up job...The problem they have now is they know Rangers will take it to court if they try and follow it through. UEFA will be fucking furious if they see Rangers winning another court case against the authorities and this time heads will roll....Not the people behind it but the patsies they put in place.

Nah Rangers won't be taking anyone to court you'll find,the club that won them honours is dead and you support a new Rangers cloned as the old Rangers.

Green won't spend any money for court proceedings as he is only interested in getting as much out of your support as possible.

I also don't the RFFF going to court either to retain titles as there will be no money after the SPL commission depletes the funds.

All in all no one will be going to any court after the SPL commmssion defending a dead entity known as the Rangers Football Club PLC,so get used to it.

Lastly Green stands to lose his hard earned licences if his new Rangers threaten to go outside the ruling bodies appeals to retain titles his new club never won and UEFA ! No8 your having a laugh there surely aren't you :lol:

Also looks like nobody thought there was a valid claim, or reason to publicise the rejection of the claim, except.....

Guess who? It's a conspiracy, I tells ya!

B..b...but we're the most successful club in the world! You can't tell us no! We want! We want! Waaaahhhhh!

Pathetic.

"We deserve better" was I think their rallying call when the Deid club failed to live up the the fans expectations ;)

"We deserve better" was I think their rallying call when the Deid club failed to live up the the fans expectations ;)

The 'We Deserve Better' campaign is probably my favourite part of the entire saga.

It's just wonderful.

This massive fanbase that couldn't organise in such a way as to avert calamity, had managed to organise beforehand, to insist that more money should be spent as they hurtled towards the cliff.

And that's a bloody good point. What were those expectations? Did they honestly think any Scots team could live with the real big guns in Europe? Anybody with half a brain could have told them that it would be impossible for their domestic income to finance a sustained period of participation in the CL, or even UEFA's second string tournament. Leeds United tried it, and it nearly killed them - when they had EPL income to fall back on.

The run to Manchester was one of incredible luck, dreadful football and playing for draws rather than trying to win. And if any of the bears want to challenge that statement, why did their top scorer sit on his arse until the final was nearly over?

Fans of celtic are ecstatic that they've reached the last 16 of the CL - fans of rangers expected the club to buy players to win it. Note - "buy", not "develop".

And that's a bloody good point. What were those expectations? Did they honestly think any Scots team could live with the real big guns in Europe? Anybody with half a brain could have told them that it would be impossible for their domestic income to finance a sustained period of participation in the CL, or even UEFA's second string tournament. Leeds United tried it, and it nearly killed them - when they had EPL income to fall back on.

The run to Manchester was one of incredible luck, dreadful football and playing for draws rather than trying to win. And if any of the bears want to challenge that statement, why did their top scorer sit on his arse until the final was nearly over?

Fans of celtic are ecstatic that they've reached the last 16 of the CL - fans of rangers expected the club to buy players to win it. Note - "buy", not "develop".

Aye, it's a pain when a Scottish club gets to a European final,eh ?

Cheers Rico, yours is too small to see :(

Changed, no more boobies from Enrico. just to show i'm no bigot i've went for the Green Ranger.

He is a Ranger, that's green, named Tommy, who plays a flute

Eat yer heart out Nil By Mouth

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Rangers newco has been refused permission to continue an arbitration process established by the oldco over players who left Ibrox when the club filed for insolvency.

No doubt the Orcs on BigotMedia will be seething after that remark :1eye

Edited by Fotbawmad