Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tedi........... averages 1 a day, so gotta be Tedi.

:lol: it's a toss of the coin on the decision on the SPL commission at the moment and that must surely be driving them up the wall.

All the evidence points towards dual contracts with the side letters/contracts or letters of wishes as they were also called,but also they may want to sweep such a mess under the carpet so as not to tarnish the Scottish footballing dignity of the associations and this might just be a diversion to keep the masses happy like something was being done.

Can you imagine the Rangers fans if they are cleared but by a technicality again :blink: the mind boggles :lol: but justice has been served the club died an embarrassing death last year :) and their EBT tainted titles will be just that to throw at them ! often :whistle

Well actually you said Rangers would be in the SPL no matter what and there was feck all we could do about it :lol: well that didn't happen after the so called diddies revolt :)

The seethe and the panic from the Rangers section as we get closer to the SPL commissions conclusion is starting to wind up :)I wonder who will crack first on here and have an epic meltdown :lol:

Between you and young Dhensboy.

Anyone with a login to FF confirm there has been a cull of the Gio D Stef threads since that article about him yesterday? Heard he was only to be discussed in 'the Lounge'. Had a look on RM and not a word there.............

NAH ! drama queens first Benny when the shit starts to hit the fans :P

What's your thoughts on the SPL commission at the moment Benny ?

He doesn't know yet - his reliable information sources must be keeping schtum for the moment.

Bennett and independent thought. :lol:

NAH ! drama queens first Benny when the shit starts to hit the fans :P

What's your thoughts on the SPL commission at the moment Benny ?

Whats that Skippy, the commission has already reached it's decision and this is just sham? Gee Skip, so it's just a matter of working out a suitable punishment as guilt has already been established...

Whats that Skippy, the commission has already reached it's decision and this is just sham? Gee Skip, so it's just a matter of working out a suitable punishment as guilt has already been established...

If I remember correctly that was your view on the FTTT before you got what you thought was a win win win situation <_<

So I guess if you get a favourable result at the commission you'll be a complete arsehole about by saying shit like ! I always knew we'd win it after greeting on P&B it's a fix to rob you off titles.

Factually much of the awkward truths the bloggers have said was accurate.

Absolutely nothing that they said was accurate. I cant believe we still have people that believe that garbage. Your not Jim Spence by any chance?

If I remember correctly that was your view on the FTTT before you got what you thought was a win win win situation <_<

So I guess if you get a favourable result at the commission you'll be a complete arsehole about by saying shit like ! I always knew we'd win it after greeting on P&B it's a fix to rob you off titles.

I don't think any right minded person thinks its anything but a stitch up job...The problem they have now is they know Rangers will take it to court if they try and follow it through. UEFA will be fucking furious if they see Rangers winning another court case against the authorities and this time heads will roll....Not the people behind it but the patsies they put in place.

4361 pages..The vast majority of posts by Plastics and Diddies. Maybe if they spent as much time concentrating on their own teams the game wouldn't be dying and we wouldn't have 10 minutes on the local news about celtic selling out their ground ONCE this season.

The company behind Rangers died but the club lives on just as your obsession for that club lives on. It has happened to a few clubs and no doubt will happen to a few more.

Rangers won the tax case and will win the tribunal. Even if the conspiracy theorists are proven correct and it is a stitch up job they will win the appeal. What wont happen is title stripping as this goes against UEFA guidelines.

We as a support have brought our club back from the brink. We looked to no-one for a helping hand and asked for no rules to be bent or broken. We did it all on our own.

This thread should have been deleted along time ago. I doubt there is another thread anywhere in the history of the World Wide Web where so many have got so much wrong about so little. Fortunately i was one of the very few during the long summer months who was not so consumed by hatred and bigotry that i could see the blatantly obvious.

Yeh yeh yeh...I know...My club died. If that is correct why do you continue to hate the new club with the same passion? You all know the new club is still The Rangers..Still the most successful club in the history of football so all that is left for me to say is..GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YE's

For Christ's sake No8. A grip is urgently needing to be got here.

It's difficult to know where to begin. The game isn't dying, although one of the biggest clubs did.

Rangers enjoyed partial FTTT success, but neither you or I know how the commission will find, before or after appeal.

Your club has been re-born courtesy of being admitted straght into the national set-up. This only came after the game's governing bodies tried first to force them into the top tier, then into the second one.

There has been lots of terrific insight displayed on this thread. The reality is that many posters were surprised by the FTTT verdict and by the number of season tickets sold. To say everybody's got everything wrong is just not true.

And yes, many of us do dislike the new club with similar passion to that we felt towards the old one. The reasons are not hard to find.

I really did think only halfwits came out with this 'most successful club' rubbish. It really is a wee bit embarrassing.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Kangaroo_1786273b.jpg

For Christ's sake No8. A grip is urgently needing to be got here.

I really did think only halfwits came out with this 'most successful club' rubbish. It really is a wee bit embarrassing.

I think you will find that we are officially the worlds most successful football club...HTH.

"A wee bit embarrassing" is quite the understatement MT - typical of you really ;)

The fraternity of Brothers Loyal have pretty much been consistent in their denial and defiance stance whilst at the same time outright refusing to debate the issues in a grown up manner - despite numerous offers over the period of their existence to date. Indeed, the preferred method of deflection or whataboutery falls so seamlessly into line with their current club's CEO that it is hard to tell who is inspiring who.

No matter what decisions are arrived at, favourable or otherwise, the mindset of these people is beyond repair. As they continue to prove.

Now, as the carpetbaggers circle their new incarnation once more, the footballing population shout their warnings and they refuse to accept that it is anything they should be concerned with far less anyone else....

....and they say lightening doesn't strike twice ?

Well, that all depends on the conductivity of the material doesn't it :smartass ?

"A wee bit embarrassing" is quite the understatement MT - typical of you really ;)

The fraternity of Brothers Loyal have pretty much been consistent in their denial and defiance stance whilst at the same time outright refusing to debate the issues in a grown up manner - despite numerous offers over the period of their existence to date. Indeed, the preferred method of deflection or whataboutery falls so seamlessly into line with their current club's CEO that it is hard to tell who is inspiring who.

No matter what decisions are arrived at, favourable or otherwise, the mindset of these people is beyond repair. As they continue to prove.

Now, as the carpetbaggers circle their new incarnation once more, the footballing population shout their warnings and they refuse to accept that it is anything they should be concerned with far less anyone else....

....and they say lightening doesn't strike twice ?

Well, that all depends on the conductivity of the material doesn't it :smartass ?

Agreed in part, but I actually find most of the Rangers fans on here ok to discuss things with, most of the time. Tedi can carry on a debate, as can Bennett on a good day. Kincardine likes an exchange of differing views and so does No8 when his other self hasn't tied him up in a barn and nicked his clothes.

It's a bit of a shame therefore when any of them come out with lies and nonsense.

I honestly do wonder if this renewed beligerence is in nervous anticipation of what the commission decides. I'm nervous too.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I think you will find that we are officially the worlds most successful football club...HTH.

Only in the minds of the follow follow freakshow brigade.

Rangers never won the european cup & now, never will, so they'll never be the "worlds most succesful club" :lol:

Actually, that's almost as funny as celtic claiming "the best fans in the world". :lol:

Only in the minds of the follow follow freakshow brigade.

Rangers never won the european cup & now, never will, so they'll never be the "worlds most succesful club" :lol:

Actually, that's almost as funny as celtic claiming "the best fans in the world". :lol:

Both sets of gloryhunters could do with brushing up their Burns:

"O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us. To see oursels as others see us".

They might not like what they see, mind. ;)