Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The amusing thing is that they truly believe this is a threat! :lol:

This is the bit that gets me too.

I'll concede that having Rangers in the game contributes 'something' to it financially. It's of far less use to the rest of us than they think though.

Their presence boosted the size of the old TV deal, but they and their sister club took the lions' share. They got big gates at home, which of course benefited only them. Away from home, they took a bigger support than most, but this support cost lots to police and put decent home fans off, as did the aforementioned TV Deal.

And of course, Clubs outside the top flight existed without seeing any of the money they 'generated'.

And yet, they seem to think that we're all hanging on for their crumbs. It's as if all these dozens of teams which didn't liquidate can't possibly survive without the only one that did. Once more, it's all upside down.

The idea of Rangers boycotting everywhere is a lovely one. They really haven't a clue.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

This is the bit that gets me too.

I'll concede that having Rangers in the game contributes 'something' to it financially. It's of far less use to the rest of us than they think though.

Their presence boosted the size of the old TV deal, but they and their sister club took the lions' share. They got big gates at home, which of course benefited only them. Away from home, they took a bigger support than most, but this support cost lots to police and put decent home fans off, as did the aforementioned TV Deal.

And of course, Clubs outside the top flight existed without seeing any of the money they 'generated'.

And yet, they seem to think that we're all hanging on for their crumbs. It's as if all these dozens of teams which didn't liquidate can't possibly survive without the only one that did. Once more, it's all upside down.

The idea of Rangers boycotting everywhere is a lovely one. They really haven't a clue.

:thumsup2

Over using smileys is a sure sign that you are talking pish.

You not having a brain and a sense of humour means you do not understand and can't laugh it off either.

I'll use as many smilies as I want Benny !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND !

:lol: if what you replied too comes true ya roaster :P

Gentlemen, I fear some of you are placing far too much faith on the scales of Scottish justice. Even if the verdict goes against the deceased club, which governing body will have the bottle to dispense just deserts. :unsure:

??? what's the problem dispensing punishments to a dead club ???

If it goes pear shaped for the dead club then Chucky will shoot his mouth off that his club is in fact a brand new club ! how will the orcs respond to that statement again ?.

After all it's only a handful of irate Rangers supporters who will actually do something stupid the rest can march and protest all they want so we can point and laugh at them trying to keep their tainted titles :):lol:

The way I can see it happening is if the SPL commission rule the dead club broke the rules then it will be passed on to the SFA for punishments to be dispensed.After all the SFA are the ruling body here.

another one to put the boot in laugh.gif

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/uk/george-galloway-wants-rangers-to-be-pursued-for-14m-in-tax-1.66275

I dont like hate the man myself,(he's a complete arse)but even though this is highly unlikely to go through, he does have a point about companies (by NO means just rangers) using liquidation to clear their debts and reform as a fresh company

another one to put the boot in laugh.gif

http://www.thecourie...-in-tax-1.66275

I dont like hate the man myself,(he's a complete arse)but even though this is highly unlikely to go through, he does have a point about companies (by NO means just rangers) using liquidation to clear their debts and reform as a fresh company

Man with Hitler for avatar cites a rape apologist.

P&B class without question.

laugh.gif

As the old saying goes - if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

There is no wishing.

You know it, we know it, everybody knows it. When this farce has run its course (most likely via courts) and should we find ourselves stripped of titles then we will win the back.

smile.gif

Although I do have a personal wish that any court cases to follow are ruinously expensive for those set against Rangers.