Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good post shades, not much i can disagree with here, I would agree many of our fans are arrogant but I sometimes think arrogance is mistaken for defiance, there is rightly or wrongly shed loads of this and it goes well beyond the fans, Charlie has tapped into it perfectly it seems.

Now him I don't like.

No i'm going to disagree, when the SPL tried to keep us in the SPL but hamstrung for 5 years was when most fans realised that we should be pushing for a clean slate in the 3rd division.

Garbage ...everyone connected with rangers spent months begging for newco to go into the spl with their constant threats of clubs going to the wall etc....like sally for eg

Rangers might have to play in the bottom tier of Scottish football again next season if clubs choose a 12-12-18 structure for the game. Scottish Football League chief executive David Longmuir hinted that the Ibrox club would not be fast-tracked into the second tier if agreement over reconstruction is reached in time to implement change for next season

Rule A4 of the SPL Rules states:-

"The owner and operator of a Club participating in the League shall become a member of the Company by acquiring one Ordinary Share therein at par for cash, such Ordinary Share to be acquired, through the Secretary, in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association. The owner and operator of a Club ceasing to be entitled to play in the League shall cease to be a member of the Company and shall relinquish its Ordinary Share at the end of the relevant Season in accordance with the Articles of Association."

Significant phrase there.

P Won Drawn Lost GF GA Pts

36 32 2 2 130 29 98

Mentioned elswhere, and thought it worth posting here, that the current leaders of SFL3, whoever they are this week, (The (not-so-mighty) RangersFC 2012?) have already dropped 13 points compared to the 10 in total that Gretna dropped in the whole of 2004-2005 season en route to winning the title. (that's their record above) Anyone remember what happened to them when their investors pulled the plug? All comparisons gratefully accepted.

Edited by Happy Buddie

I see that young dhesnboy is prattling on about the SFA breaking rules, again.

Normans turned up again after being allowed home and is posting his usual bile.

...and Wisbits topped up his phone and is having a sugar rush.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Simply replying and providing rebuttal to your bumchum's sorry amigo's repetitive shouting about there being NO PROOF that SFA went out of their way to give the appearance of continuation ...

And Brenda just posts the usual deflective insults and pish without adding anything to the debate .,. one of life's great constants.

There is no debating with you, all we ever get is endless copy and pastes from celticminded blogs and websites, nothing is ever in your won words.

Another post for you to screen save and file away i suppose.

I see that young dhesnboy is prattling on about the SFA breaking rules, again.

Normans turned up again after being allowed home and is posting his usual bile.

...and Wisbits topped up his phone and is having a sugar rush.

And bennet/bendarroch continues to create files on non-orcs.

Compliments of Harvard Business School's outstanding Alex Ferguson study (with apologies to fans of 'The Most Decorated [deid] Club in The World'....):lol:

honours.jpg

SOURCE: Case writers analysis UEFA.com Leagues websites :o:lol:

It would appear that the dead club fell some way behind the worlds most succesful club Real Madrid.