Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ok direct link for you

Jesus wept!

A radio phone in? Soon as I heard jim's voice I switched off.

I don't even know what it is you want me to grasp here but if you're providing links to a numb nut who calls a radio phone in and a disgraced bigoted football agent who lifted stuff from the tax case blog and passed it off as his own your talking to the wrong guy!

As posted by many many people on here and elsewhere, Bennett - "supporting" a team which cheats and lies its way to dominance in a small pond, and then knowingly bankrupts itself by trying to equal their rivals' achievements, is something no reasonable person will ever understand.

Were you one of the Loyal when the wind was howling round the slopes of ibrox in the "bad old days" which would have been more than all those pathetic "diddies" could ever have dreamed for their teams? Or are you one of the 80% plus of the newco's fans who obviously weren't there in the 80's?

This just proves my point, it's all about hatred and negativity with you.

Not your fault i suppose, just how you were brought up.

I don't know - did you switch to Falkirk or was that the first club you supported?

Every genuine fitba fan know that a club is for life - not just for fantasies on P&B.

If you did switch aye, that's cuntery. No two ways about it.

Did you not get the Scottish football in general?

I mentioned Ibrox as it's relevant in the thread topic. I didn't expec the bloody inquisition! tongue.gif

Long story short.

If I moaned the face aff ma da he'd take me to a game somewhere.

Broomfield, East end park, murton etc. Anywhere to shut me up! smile.gif

Yep. Even though we knew months ago - he's had the decency to 'fess up.

Next - how he struggled to try and overcome the tribal fuckwittery of his da and why he ultimately failed, why his best man really ran away, who takes him seriously and what secret agencies he's really working for.

He's green and grey to the bitter core.

smile.gif

Aye. Those who change clubs.

laugh.gif

Has senility taken a sudden and instant hold of your green and grey mind?

Do you even know who you're supporting this week?

laugh.gif

Funny thing, stupid - this whole "who do you really support" shite took a bit of a caning way back in the thread. I explained my attitudes then and, as a favour to those of us who are recent arrivals, I repeat myself now. My old man was a celtic fan. Not die-hard, but a celtic fan. I chose not be.

I would like to posit a theory here - as you, and Tedi, didn't even join P&B until after Charlie's Travelling Players received their L Plates*, you're not even proper currants. Where were you when the likes of Kincardine, No. 8 and bearwithme were defending rapeepul#? Nowhere to be fucking seen, that's where. I know who I'm supporting this week, Bendarroch, but you don't. You're just a vicious wee keyboard clatterer whose social skills don't even extend to behaving like a human being online.

*"Okey-Dokey Day" - the glorious draw against Brechin.

# We know where Bennett was - he was off picking up the toys he'd thrown out of the pram...

Jesus wept!

A radio phone in? Soon as I heard jim's voice I switched off.

I don't even know what it is you want me to grasp here but if you're providing links to a numb nut who calls a radio phone in and a disgraced bigoted football agent who lifted stuff from the tax case blog and passed it off as his own your talking to the wrong guy!

He didn't, did he? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

This just proves my point, it's all about hatred and negativity with you.

Not your fault i suppose, just how you were brought up.

I was brought up to be a decent human being. Which would tend to rule out supporting either arse cheek.

Bigot.*

*Tedi's Rules.

Actually it was you that first used the Guilty by association statement

In your short tenure on this thread, it may well have been. It's been a fairly consistent part of my persona on here. I've explained my theory on many occasions.

I just didn't think you'd agree with me.

Until you explain yourself, those are your rules too.

And to think I'd backed off a wee bit on that score, as well. smile.gif

Attempt 3

Did the SFA say 'Granted' or 'Issued' ?

I made this nice and simple, you only have 2 choices

Not once, check every single post I've ever made, have I denied that the SFA said "issued".

You called me a liar because I said "granted".

I've just used your roolz again to prove that "granted" and "issued" are interchangeable.

But here you are picking up the goalposts and swirling them round your head again.

I got the estimates and I absolutely got your fantasy figure.

£140 million was it?

Even you know it's absolute pish. I expect it of Abhergreen fans. We know beyond doubt that your hatred for Rangers far outstrips that you hold for the plastics. Why else was your club voting to save Liewell's neck so recently? What's on offer for dolly from the plastics?

But, and you'll understand, Abhergreen are just a wee regional club with a chip on their shoulder to me. Just like the wee hibs, hibs themselves, either of the saints, killie etc - all the same.

Great come-back from the "it was all just a nasty dream" school of deflection. Give yourself a pat on the back. But put your photo of Diana down and wash your hands first.

My chip on my shoulder is cheating b*****ds who think that all is forgotten and all is forgiven. The mongolian clusterfuck of an ubershambles of the highest order of the ultra stramash that was the frothing, fitting suicide of your club will keep me smiling and live for a long long time in the memory. You need to start saying sorry before you can be forgiven and frankly it would take such an exquisitely crafted, perfectly formed apology to top all apologies to make any difference, I just don't think you are capable. And before you say we don't give a f**k, nobody like us we don't care etc, we'd never apologise for anything, that's at least half the problem.

Stay dead, f**k off, where's my £20 you cheats.

If we're talking today, then that's not true.

If we're talking "ever", then it might be true, but I don't know how Tedi(Joined- just after he met a bloke in a pub at the arse end of July, completely incidental to the new club being allowed to use rangers' old training tops, who told him about P&B, which he thought was a great idea but had never heard of and ran straight home to join up) would know.

Not even a real rangers fan. pfft.

rolleyes.gif

Ok hands up Tedi, I listened to the 'Celtic lawyer' laugh.gif

Got to say he really did baffle me with all that jargon and lawyer speak! There can be no doubt now, this guy has put it all to bed for me, I mean the way he came across, the evidence he provided and the way he was able to quote so many salient points, yup for sure, I've been wrong all along, this jag has turned, you really are the same club.

However, can you clarify what he meant when he said... That's my legal opinion, there may be others who have a different legal opinion on it? laugh.gif

Poor guy was just bursting to mention Middlesbrough!

And you fckin provide a link to this shit via the disgraced bigot football agents blog?

Let me spell this out. A rangers fan phoning radio Clyde and repeating the posts of the PnB amigos doesn't count for shit!

Great come-back from the "it was all just a nasty dream" school of deflection. Give yourself a pat on the back. But put your photo of Diana down and wash your hands first.

My chip on my shoulder is cheating b*****ds who think that all is forgotten and all is forgiven. The mongolian clusterfuck of an ubershambles of the highest order of the ultra stramash that was the frothing, fitting suicide of your club will keep me smiling and live for a long long time in the memory. You need to start saying sorry before you can be forgiven and frankly it would take such an exquisitely crafted, perfectly formed apology to top all apologies to make any difference, I just don't think you are capable. And before you say we don't give a f**k, nobody like us we don't care etc, we'd never apologise for anything, that's at least half the problem.

I salute you, Sir. Your second sentence is stream of consciousness genius. Your entire post encapsulates the simple step needed for these horrible b*****ds to start along the road to acceptance into the bosom of Scottish football.

I, for one, am not holding my breath.

ETA: Second sentence in the second para., obviously. rolleyes.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Pretty much sums it up for me, very well said.

Certainly makes more sense than Bendarroch's idea that the Newco are "the only show in town", presumably because we're all just sliding off our seats with excitement at the thought of watching Ian Black's silky skills.

Pretty much sums it up for me, very well said.

Certainly makes more sense than Bendarroch's idea that the Newco are "the only show in town", presumably because we're all just sliding off our seats with excitement at the thought of watching Ian Black's silky skills.

Hiya, Fliedermaus. I thought our amazement was supposed to be directed at the outstanding performer of the weekend's football in Scotland - even more awesome than the fuckwit who hamstrung the Dons against us.

Let's hear it for a joint award - the bar and both posts at Links Park!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie