Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So not only was your da a 'tribal fuckwit' but he also dragged his kid to games against their will? What did he say when you told him you wanted no part of his tribal fuckwittery?

So much of what is fundamentally wrong with you is becoming clear.

He took his kid to the football - I do the same with mine. So far I've got two who come to Killie games when I'm up there (one of whom goes on her own, as she's old enough to get up to visit family under her own steam), one who goes regularly to York City matches, and one who doesn't give a f**k about football - her fella's a Newcastle fan, so they're a good fit.

Dad? He was actually pretty OK that I had gone my own way. Mum was fucking ecstatic.

Did you miss the part where a 9 figure sum was planked at the gates of Ibrox?

I got the estimates and I absolutely got your fantasy figure.

£140 million was it?

Even you know it's absolute pish. I expect it of Abhergreen fans. We know beyond doubt that your hatred for Rangers far outstrips that you hold for the plastics. Why else was your club voting to save Liewell's neck so recently? What's on offer for dolly from the plastics?

But, and you'll understand, Abhergreen are just a wee regional club with a chip on their shoulder to me. Just like the wee hibs, hibs themselves, either of the saints, killie etc - all the same.

See, there's only one worse allegation of allegiance to throw at a football fan. Can you guess what it is?

Just one wee problem here Norman.

You're a hater, not a fan. Being a fan is something you'll never understand.

Aye listen to this Celtic Lawyer, you like them dont you?

he describes transfer perfectly

http://www.thecoplan...itor-ruins.html

Now I know you're not very bright, so I'm typing this slowly.

I'm asking YOU - that's YOU, Tedi - to define the word transfer, or at least provide a definition from a reputable lexicographical source (i.e. not the SFAlaugh.gif) of the word, or any of its derivations.

finally , what everyone knew to be true is revealed , 00Killie is a green and grey , a double agent

Yep. Even though we knew months ago - he's had the decency to 'fess up.

Next - how he struggled to try and overcome the tribal fuckwittery of his da and why he ultimately failed, why his best man really ran away, who takes him seriously and what secret agencies he's really working for.

He's green and grey to the bitter core.

smile.gif

Just one wee problem here Norman.

You're a hater, not a fan. Being a fan is something you'll never understand.

As posted by many many people on here and elsewhere, Bennett - "supporting" a team which cheats and lies its way to dominance in a small pond, and then knowingly bankrupts itself by trying to equal their rivals' achievements, is something no reasonable person will ever understand.

Were you one of the Loyal when the wind was howling round the slopes of ibrox in the "bad old days" which would have been more than all those pathetic "diddies" could ever have dreamed for their teams? Or are you one of the 80% plus of the newco's fans who obviously weren't there in the 80's?

As posted by many many people on here and elsewhere, Bennett - "supporting" a team which cheats and lies its way to dominance in a small pond, and then knowingly bankrupts itself by trying to equal their rivals' achievements, is something no reasonable person will ever understand.

Were you one of the Loyal when the wind was howling round the slopes of ibrox in the "bad old days" which would have been more than all those pathetic "diddies" could ever have dreamed for their teams? Or are you one of the 80% plus of the newco's fans who obviously weren't there in the 80's?

Well I'd put myself in that category, as I wasn't born in the 80's. The more you know!

And there we have it - as if there was ever a doubt. laugh.gif

Every football fan worthy of the name knows that you just do not change teams. Unless you are some kind of absolute c**t.

laugh.gif

Seriously?

I was brought up at Ibrox by my grandad and uncles due to my catholic dad not being interested in football. I was there when the cup winners cup trophy was paraded. I was and still am a supporter of Scottish football in general.

When I moved to Falkirk in 1980, I started to go to Brockville and have supported them since then.

So. By your rules, I'm one? Really?

Edit: pselling!

Edited by keepitsafe

I gave you the answer 3 times, not my fault your too much of a thick chunt to take it all in and it does not matter how slowly I say it. Now I give you another source who happens to be a lawyer who supports your team and you still dont get it :blink:

I asked you for a definition of the word "transfer", from any dictionary or similar authority you chose. An authority on the definition of words. A simple request, I'd ahve thought. Did you manage it?

No, Tedi, you didn't. You posted, and reposted, and reposted, an SFA press release. I asked you for a definition. You've never given me one, because it blows your continuation shite out of the water. Everybody can see your avoidance, and everyone knows that your comfort blanket is down to its last few threads.

A lawyer who supports my team? Even MJ isn't a fan.

Seriously?

I was brought up at Ibrox by my grandad and uncles due to my catholic dad not being interested in football. I was there when the cup winners cup trophy was paraded. I was and still am a supporter of Scottish football in generla.

When I moved to Falkirk in 1980, I started to go to Brockville and have supported them since then.

So. By your rules, I'm one? Really?

I don't know - did you switch to Falkirk or was that the first club you supported?

Every genuine fitba fan know that a club is for life - not just for fantasies on P&B.

If you did switch aye, that's cuntery. No two ways about it.

Well I'd put myself in that category, as I wasn't born in the 80's. The more you know!

And that would apply to a majority of the concession STs at ibrox this year.

Anyway, I was talking to the Defender of the Oppressed - wait till you're spoken to, Orclet, for your time will surely come. wink.gif