Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have yet to see an article that says "could raise"

Everything I see says Raised

Like this one

http://www.bbc.co.uk...siness-20781261

and

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-20773142

and if the bbc is not good enough for you then how about the FT

http://www.ft.com/cm...l#axzz2FWfo8nta

or

http://local.stv.tv/...onal-investors/

I think you are clutching at straws, the share issue raised £22M

It was always going to raise £22 Million, as chucky has stated he would buy the shortfall, so the question is how much did he have to buy?

So someone at the age of 6 or 7 gets took to the football chooses to be a gloryhunter? Wise the f**k up.

It's quite possible for a child to see the hatred between the two tribes of fuckwits and decide they want no part of it. I'm not claiming an in-depth knowledge of centuries of whataboutery, but it was obvious there was something wrong in defining people like that.

What may be illuminating is that my mother had no qualms with me crossing the town with a couple of wee mates and going to RP on my own, but she told my Dad several times that she didn't like him taking me to parkhead, even though we were "in the seats". Experience of the "welcome" at parkhead over the times I went there as a Killie fan have given me no reason to disagree with her.

1355944175[/url]' post='6907206']

Are you still going on about the share issue being a flop? You can't even debate on it, you haven't got an opinion of your own so you copy and paste other peoples opinions, that in it's self shows your intelligence or lack of.

Mr Green wanted 20 million he got 22.2 million, where's the flop in that? :lol:

No , green wanted the fans to own the club now instead of thier pretend pledges the reality is the fans own less than a quarter of an IPO in a holding company ....flopsmile.gif

Who's 'abandoned debt' would that be?

laugh.gif

Abhergreen fan offers up a wild fantasy - P&B posters green dot the fucking life out of the lie.

laugh.gif

Couple of things....

1) Get that fucking H out my clubs name. Its one thing to to batter on about the diet old firm in Edinburgh or Utd used to be called tayside celtic (or fucking whatever) but leave us out of that pish. If there is one thing the Oh So Famous Aberdeen can claim it is a healthy loathing for both arse cheek. Its just your tough luck that your clubs (dead and undead) have made considerably more of an arse of themselves in recent history. The twisted narrow-minded lunacy that comes with thinking anti-sevco = pro cellik is so low IQ and perfect evidence for the inevitable sectioning and long term mental health treatment you will one day try to dribble your way out of.

2) Did you have some kind of memory forming hibernation during the last 12 months? Did you miss the part where a 9 figure sum was planked at the gates of Ibrox? Did you just put your fingers in your ears and sing Tina Turner when, unable to cough up the dough, your club got planted six feet down buried in a shower of final demand letters? Yes, yes the FTT of the BTC. Yes in that particular level of appeal two high court judges called Menzies and Findlay, found that old dead rangers were not liable for a proportion of the debt. But not an exoneration. Not a you owe nothing we're so sorry. Not a slap on the back everything is fine troops WATP*. Not even close to that. In any case the only tax expert on that panel and the tax authorities think differently. As the the HMRC motto goes "though shalt not get away with it" and we will see more on that in the future.

Humour me and take your union jack shades off and put your flute down for just a moment. Look carefully inside your head (couldn't bring myself to look in there myself to be fair). Do you really think old dead club left no debt behind? Do you really think all that money was loaned to the players? Do you really think that if your are not one of ra peepel* you must be in the huddle? Are you actually reading this or have you just eaten your mouse mat and started masturbating into the royal wedding edition of Country Living?

* as an aside I find the WATP mantra to be quite the most breath-takingly arrogant and objectionable thing in Scottish football. Apart form Neil Lennon of course.

It's quite possible for a child to see the hatred between the two tribes of fuckwits and decide they want no part of it. I'm not claiming an in-depth knowledge of centuries of whataboutery, but it was obvious there was something wrong in defining people like that.

You're saying your da was a tribal fuckwit now?

laugh.gif

You do understand the expression "was taken", don't you?

So not only was your da a 'tribal fuckwit' but he also dragged his kid to games against their will? What did he say when you told him you wanted no part of his tribal fuckwittery?

So much of what is fundamentally wrong with you is becoming clear.

Tedi - last active 1703 - posting in the BRALT. Assuming Div's not lying, of course....

ETA: Multiple windows/tabs, methinks - he's seen he's been rumbled and fucked off again.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Just have a wee swatch at his profile, gives last active time. Petty, I know, but fuckit.

Normans got Tedi under surveillance :lol:

This roaster thinks he's in a Tom Clancy novel :lol:

Couple of things....

1) Get that fucking H out my clubs name. Its one thing to to batter on about the diet old firm in Edinburgh or Utd used to be called tayside celtic (or fucking whatever) but leave us out of that pish. If there is one thing the Oh So Famous Aberdeen can claim it is a healthy loathing for both arse cheek. Its just your tough luck that your clubs (dead and undead) have made considerably more of an arse of themselves in recent history. The twisted narrow-minded lunacy that comes with thinking anti-sevco = pro cellik is so low IQ and perfect evidence for the inevitable sectioning and long term mental health treatment you will one day try to dribble your way out of.

2) Did you have some kind of memory forming hibernation during the last 12 months? Did you miss the part where a 9 figure sum was planked at the gates of Ibrox? Did you just put your fingers in your ears and sing Tina Turner when, unable to cough up the dough, your club got planted six feet down buried in a shower of final demand letters? Yes, yes the FTT of the BTC. Yes in that particular level of appeal two high court judges called Menzies and Findlay, found that old dead rangers were not liable for a proportion of the debt. But not an exoneration. Not a you owe nothing we're so sorry. Not a slap on the back everything is fine troops WATP*. Not even close to that. In any case the only tax expert on that panel and the tax authorities think differently. As the the HMRC motto goes "though shalt not get away with it" and we will see more on that in the future.

Humour me and take your union jack shades off and put your flute down for just a moment. Look carefully inside your head (couldn't bring myself to look in there myself to be fair). Do you really think old dead club left no debt behind? Do you really think all that money was loaned to the players? Do you really think that if your are not one of ra peepel* you must be in the huddle? Are you actually reading this or have you just eaten your mouse mat and started masturbating into the royal wedding edition of Country Living?

* as an aside I find the WATP mantra to be quite the most breath-takingly arrogant and objectionable thing in Scottish football. Apart form Neil Lennon of course.

Cracking post except for the last bit. Are KingTroll Kenny's efforts all in vain?wink.gif

So not only was your da a 'tribal fuckwit' but he also dragged his kid to games against their will? What did he say when you told him you wanted no part of his tribal fuckwittery?

It explains a lot about ole Norman, i actually feel sorry for him.

Sorry, I have never met your father and I know plenty of Celtic fans who are decent blokes that I could easily go for a drink with, it was wrong of me to call someone I have never spoke to of being a bigot

You on the otherhand

What is an "otherhand"? I've looked for a definition online, and can't find one.

"transfer", on the other hand - plenty of definitions of that particular word. Can you find one?

Cracking post except for the last bit. Are KingTroll Kenny's efforts all in vain?wink.gif

No his antics do raise ones ire. And I am fuming that Clangers red card was almost certainly a direct result of his tantrumming and bad behaviour. But we're off topic. Finish snapping one off into your Parker Bowles scrap book yet Bendy?

He took his kid to the football - I do the same with mine. So far I've got two who come to Killie games when I'm up there (one of whom goes on her own, as she's old enough to get up to visit family under her own steam), one who goes regularly to York City matches, and one who doesn't give a f**k about football - her fella's a Newcastle fan, so they're a good fit.

Dad? He was actually pretty OK that I had gone my own way. Mum was fucking ecstatic.