Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Captain has pretended to diss it, deep down the good Captain will be swinging between rage and tears as tries to comprehend whats happened.

First they got skelped over the EBT's and now this, the P&Bers will be off to Erskine tonight :lol:

EBT isn't over yet as you well know, so sure the P&Bers have been skelped by Greene being correct and transparent all along, a few questions see if you can answer sensibly without the usual deflection

1) Where's the accounts, whats the REAL picture off the field

2) Where's the title deeds? Who actually owns the assets.

3)Where's the ticketus debt gone? Who's really going to make money out the share campaign.

4)Where's the truth? Greene stated they were debt free-Lie, Greene stated he wasn't involved with Ticketus/Octopus - Yet the company is all over the prospectus, Greene ststed TUPEing weas illegal _ Players legally left, Greene stated he had never met or dealt with Whyte - Yet Whyte seems to dispute this and seems to have evidence to back this, Greene stated he had a consortium - Yet hasn't been able to name them.

5) Probably most importantly who is Greene actually working for? Ticketus, Whyte, Murray, some other dodgy guy that hasn't been named as anyone who thinks he's here himself is deluded

Ach you are a lazy sod ;)

The European Club Association (ECA) is an organization representing football clubs in Europe.

Formed on the dissolution of the G-14 group in January 2008, the European Club Association represents 207 clubs, made up of 103 ordinary members and 104 associated members, with at least one from each of the 53 national associations. The precise number of clubs from each member association will be established every two years at the end of the UEFA season on the basis of the UEFA ranking of its member associations according to the following principles

Under a Memorandum of Understanding signed by UEFA in 2008, the ECA would be recognized as the sole body representing the interests of clubs at European level. As part of the Memorandum of Understanding

ta, thought it had something to do with G14 :)

Edit for...... so it is to represent the interests of clubs. Therefore as it is in the interest of The Rangers to be seen as a continuation of Rangers, they are just saying what they must say...

Edited by wunfellaff

I dont think anyone sees it as some sort of moral battle.

I think people just want to have a discussion about certain items that appear in the press/blogs. Hence why we have this thread.

If anyone wants to talk about the football, then there is the main 3rd div forum to post on. why bother coming on this forum?

If anyone wants to have a discussion about the administration/liquidation/rebirth of rangers then there is a forum to do so. Its a great pity that some folk are intent on not letting people do this. It comes across that, anytime a new topic for discussion comes up, there are a group of folk ready to jump on it, de-rail it and attempt to lower any discussion into name calling and abuse.

Christ, there's folk complaining that people are c&p'ing stuff.... surely that's the point, you do so, to bring it to others attention, to discuss the merits of a blog or article.... if after discussion people form their own opinion that its of note, or shite, then thats fine... it's a great pity that this is not allowed to take place.

Take for example the share issue over the last few days on here, no discussion has really taken place... some people have it as shares in the club, some in the company... people ask, so if in the club, what happenned to the old shares in the club, why are they no longer valid! a pretty important point i'm sure you'd agree.

People want to discuss the structure of the shares and what voting rights or control they give, again, no opportunity is given as immediatly it decends into stupid tit for tat pish.

Well put Sir, this IS the place to debate rangers' demise and the fallout from same. The issue of the issue(!) is a very current one, and one which I would have thought rangers fans in particular would want to get to the bottom of. What exactly are they shares in? How much (if any) say in the club's affairs does a shareholding entitle one to?

From what's been released so far, it seems to me (a complete novice in this type of malarkey before this saga) that any money invested will be under the complete control of Green, with few if any checks on what he does with the money. That this continues not to raise major alarm signals with many rangers fans is, to me at least, remarkable. It is even more remarkable given the recent track record of owners of this lot, but Green appears to have tapped into the mindset, and no warnings or words of caution will be heeded from those who are not of the chosen.

There have been times for me (like the TUPE situation) and others, where we have knowledge germane to the issue. A quick flick through the last couple of days will show how these contributions are received by regular rangers supporters on here. Let's not forget these are the people who see the FTTT as a full and total victory, nevermind that their club is still dead, the verdict and accompanying documentation gave all the ammunition necessary to "hang" them in the SPL enquiry and beyond, that the verdict is still subject to appeal, and that rangers either did not contest or were found guilty in a large minority of the cases - those where evidence was available.

Fans of any other club would be horrified, not only at what has happened, but at how the whole mess is a result of rangers' own actions. This is not a sentiment I'm getting from any rangers fan on here, although I admit it may be getting drowned by the cries of "140 years", "54 Titles", "f**k the SPL", "f**k the diddies", "look at our world record crowds", and so on. Almost without exception, every action and statement from anyone concerned with rangers, from boardroom to the stands to the Internet, has done nothing to endear them to the Game which preferentially allowed them to join and everything to reinforce the worst stereotypes of them.

Ibrox padlocked, no transference of SFA membership, no fans left supporting a team playing out of Ibrox called Rangers

None of these things have happened in any world

Why would SFA membership need to be transferred from a club to itself?rolleyes.gif

No transference of membership would be what proved your wee dream of continuation, Tedi. Assuming the club survived, of course.

I don't believe members of the SFA are companies, after all. They're clubs.

EBT isn't over yet as you well know, so sure the P&Bers have been skelped by Greene being correct and transparent all along, a few questions see if you can answer sensibly without the usual deflection

3)Where's the ticketus debt gone? Who's really going to make money out the share campaign.

4)Where's the truth? Greene stated they were debt free-Lie, Greene stated he wasn't involved with Ticketus/Octopus - Yet the company is all over the prospectus, Greene ststed TUPEing weas illegal _ Players legally left, Greene stated he had never met or dealt with Whyte - Yet Whyte seems to dispute this and seems to have evidence to back this, Greene stated he had a consortium - Yet hasn't been able to name them.

5) Probably most importantly who is Greene actually working for? Ticketus, Whyte, Murray, some other dodgy guy that hasn't been named as anyone who thinks he's here himself is deluded

Good Christ, Nolly, you're a proper Orc Buzzkill, ain't yer now?

Tonight's challenge, on what could be the Fritzl Day to end them all, is for any rangers poster on here to give intelligent, reasoned, and honest* answers to at least 3 of the above questions - I don't reckon any of us could go for five, tbh.

* Yeah, I know, but in the spirit of fair play....wink.gif

Except the fact that new clubs can only be GRANTED membership, transferance is not an option for NEW clubs

But how, exactly, can membership be transferred from one entity to itself? Not only transferred but, if I remember, changed in status? How can this happen?

Ah so you suspect that a body that is recognised by UEFA as being the sole body representing the interests of those clubs is capable of inventing a lie at risk of its untarnished reputation and risking its UEFA funding

To what end exactly? What possible motive would it have? It does not get funded by Rangers either directly or indirectly so it can`t be financial, none of the people involved running it have any Scottish or Rangers connections, why would they want to tarnish their reputation with a club that is ranked 88th in Europe?

Chairman: Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (FC Bayern München)

1st Vice-Chairman: Umberto Gandini (AC Milan)

2nd Vice-Chairman: Sandro Rosell (FC Barcelona)

3rd Vice-Chairman: Michel Verschueren (RSC Anderlecht)

Executive Board Members:

• David Gill (Manchester United FC)
  • Florentino Pérez (Real Madrid CF)
  • Andrea Agnelli (Juventus)
  • Jean-Michel Aulas (Olympique Lyonnais)
  • Evgeni Giner (PFC CSKA Moskva)
  • Diogo Brandão (FC Porto)
  • Maarten Fontein (AZ Alkmaar)
  • Theodoros Giannikos (Olympiacos FC)
  • Jakub Otava (AC Sparta Praha)
  • Marko Vjetrovic (FK Partizan)
  • Aušrys Labinas (FK Ekranas)

For how long will they put up with Rangers though?

Furthermore, clubs who fulfil the sporting, financial, legal and organisational criteria as set out in the ECA Membership Policy can apply for ECA Associated Membership.

And if you are a member there will be a fee.......

Absolutely raging ^^^^^:lol:

i know i shouldn't post this after my rant!!! but sweet jesus!

:o

He sounds like an everyday plastic to me - radio fucking rental.

I absolutely love the way they burst out laughing at him when he breaks down with the incantations to contact UEFA and demand actions into the knights templar and people being burnt by the pope.

laugh.gif

That is absolutely amazing.

He sounds like an everyday plastic to me - radio fucking rental.

I absolutely love the way they burst out laughing at him when he breaks down with the incantations to contact UEFA and demand actions into the knights templar and people being burnt by the pope.

laugh.gif

That is absolutely amazing.

Tommy is a bit of a Walter Mitty character and has many differnt identities. I can't help but wonder if he also plays the part of an irate Killie supporting secret agent living in Yorkshire.

All you would have had to do was submit the accounts as revealed and signed off by the auditors. Here was the clubs position pre-liquidation and here is the accounts plus financial forecast with Chucky's millions and billionaires .. duly signed off.

As the club shows the accounts.

But we all know it's because the club is new. The same reason you were asked to reapply to the SPL.

Like I said earlier, the deadline for submitting accounts was 31 March.

Edited by Bearwithme

Tommy is a bit of a Walter Mitty character and has many differnt identities. I can't help but wonder if he also plays the part of an irate Killie supporting secret agent living in Yorkshire.

That also crossed my mind. Tommy sounded like a genuine WKR.

It begs the question - is 'Tommy' the persona who is 'taken seriously'?

nologo.gif

Absolutely raging ^^^^^:lol:

My clubs trading at a profit, top of the league (20 places above your mob) and in a cup final, hee haw to be raging about, but asked a sensible question and as usual can't get anything that resembles an answer let alone sensible, lets try again Amigos out of the 5 questions below please try to give me and our fellow P&Bers something to discuss in an adult and inteligent manner.

Just to refresh the audiences memory here's the questions again