Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

True, people will believe what they want to believe, funny thing is that if they actually believe it why do they have to keep repeating it? ;) or finding different ways of bringing it up?

Like you constantly saying that (The)Rangers still have all their history and are the same team ? :lol:

From the BBC website -

David Limond arrested over Rangers fans website remarks

A man has been arrested in South Ayrshire over alleged offensive remarks on a Rangers supporters website.

BBC Scotland understands David Limond was held in Ayr on Friday morning by officers from Strathclyde Police's major crime and terrorism unit.

The 40-year-old was charged under the Criminal Justice and Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010.

Mr Limond was released on an undertaking to appear in court at a later date.

He is expected to appear at at Rothesay Sheriff Court on 7 January next year in relation to the alleged incident.

A police spokeswoman said: "On Friday 14 December 2012, officers from Strathclyde Police's major crime and terrorism unit detained and arrested a 40-year-old man in relation to alleged remarks made online.

"He was charged under the Criminal Justice Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010. The man was later released on an undertaking."

I wonder what site it was.

Tosspot? I am debating the share issue. I am interested in what you are buying and what happens if it goes tits up.

I asked this question earlier and am still waiting on an answer

The words (again) in brackets and RIP tells me that you are trying to be a bit flippant on this,if you want to debate this particular share issue do it on it's own merits without bringing in the ongoing liquidation of the PLC after all the liquidation of the PLC does not impact on this share issue in any way whatsoever. The club assets were taken over before liquidation of the PLC so therefore the club was not defunct.

As to this share issue,if the company does fail and the assets of the club are not taken in purchase by a new company before formal liquidation then yes the club will be defunct,therefore gone, after the formal annoucement of liquidation of the company by the liquidators. However at this moment in time there has been £17 million pledged by institutional investors alone,add to that a healthy interest from Rangers support i would say that the IPO is well on for it's initial target of £20 million,wouldn't you. So after this share issue has been fully subscribed i think we'll look at it in 2 or 3 years to gauge exactly where we are.

However, Rangers are permitted to hold associate membership, which holds no voting rights, as they are one of the founder members of the ECA. The organisation considers the club’s history to be continuous regardless of the change of company.

"With regards to associated membership, the membership policy states amongst others that founding members are granted automatic membership," the spokesperson explained.

"Taking into account that the 'new entity' also acquired the goodwill of the 'old entity', it was held by the ECA executive board that the goodwill, taking into account legal and practical arguments, also included the history of the 'old company'.

"Consequently it was concluded that Rangers FC was entitled to associated membership of ECA as considerer to be a founding member."

I'm looking forward to how this gets twisted ?

The words (again) in brackets and RIP tells me that you are trying to be a bit flippant on this,if you want to debate this particular share issue do it on it's own merits without bringing in the ongoing liquidation of the PLC after all the liquidation of the PLC does not impact on this share issue in any way whatsoever. The club assets were taken over before liquidation of the PLC so therefore the club was not defunct.

As to this share issue,if the company does fail and the assets of the club are not taken in purchase by a new company before formal liquidation then yes the club will be defunct,therefore gone, after the formal annoucement of liquidation of the company by the liquidators. However at this moment in time there has been £17 million pledged by institutional investors alone,add to that a healthy interest from Rangers support i would say that the IPO is well on for it's initial target of £20 million,wouldn't you. So after this share issue has been fully subscribed i think we'll look at it in 2 or 3 years to gauge exactly where we are.

Weren't you losing a million quid a month? 2 or 3 years may be too long...

Hilarious comedy! :lol:

So, according to "Swiss law, membership of an association is neither heritable nor transferable (article 70.3 of the Swiss Civil Code)"...

so the ECB bypassed that by making up a new rule and a new membership category for a made up football club! :lol:

Hilarious comedy! :lol:

So, according to "Swiss law, membership of an association is neither heritable nor transferable (article 70.3 of the Swiss Civil Code)"...

so the ECB bypassed that by making up a new rule and a new membership category for a made up football club! :lol:

Email them if your so concerned

The ECA must surely be Freemasons or the Establishment or maybe they have some magical financial incentive, brown paper bug stuffed with cash perhaps, maybe they think they will get bombed, did the Queen gie them a wee tinkle?

You'd have thought that the Queen would have given her Revenue & Customs a "wee tinkle" to avoid all this... :lol:

However, Rangers are permitted to hold associate membership, which holds no voting rights, as they are one of the founder members of the ECA. The organisation considers the club's history to be continuous regardless of the change of company.

"With regards to associated membership, the membership policy states amongst others that founding members are granted automatic membership," the spokesperson explained.

"Taking into account that the 'new entity' also acquired the goodwill of the 'old entity', it was held by the ECA executive board that the goodwill, taking into account legal and practical arguments, also included the history of the 'old company'.

"Consequently it was concluded that Rangers FC was entitled to associated membership of ECA as considerer to be a founding member."

:cheers

Well, bhoys and diddies, you've had a good run.... :D

So, still liable for the debts?

Pay attention,those debts were under the former owners,The Rangers Football Club PLC.

Weren't you losing a million quid a month? 2 or 3 years may be too long...

Not under this present administration as far as i'm aware,if we were please show.

Why would I be concerned about an irrelevant association making up new rules and membership categories for made up football clubs? :o

Rangers are dead... that's all that matters! :lol:

Dinnae post then , for someone who cares not a jot , you spout some pish

Why would I be concerned about an irrelevant association making up new rules and membership categories for made up football clubs? :o

Rangers are dead... that's all that matters! :lol:

Recognised by UEFA and FIFA as continuos since 1872.........that's all that matters. :lol: :lol: