Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How do you work that out? Have I ever shown anything but a support of my own team, honesty and integrity; coupled with a disdain of the religio-sectarian power base in Scottish football?

In Orc-speak:

Me hate rangers.

Me not over-fond of their green mates either.

Me love Killie.

You fucking abusive, defamatory, lying fud.

That first paragraph alone had me pishing myself laughing Norman :lol: :lol: Not to mention the outright of hypocrisy of your last sentance, you're off your heid pal.

You fucking abusive, defamatory, lying fud.

I'd say irony, but that's a perfect microcosm of pretty much your entire input to this thread. Your oft-mentioned reference to defamatory comment, in particular, is a hoot!

And it does beg the question - are the plastics embarrassed by your multi-faced ways?

smile.gif

It's nice we've had another night of trading abuse and deflection. But the question remains.

Are these shares in Rangers Football Club Ltd or are they in. RiFC Ltd, the company running the club?

They're in a company, not the club, doofus.

As well as being experts in accountancy, tax systems and legal issues: the P&Bers are now going to bore us shitless with their vast exerpience as stockbrokers.

Given the amount of time yourself and others on this thread have spent lecturing everyone on how...

a) If you look at Dead Rangers and New Rangers with your eyes screwed up, ignore everything that everyone connected with both clubs have said about Dead Rangers being dead, and then waffle about obscure facets of company law that you yourselves clearly don't understand, then they're both the same club, and how

b) If you look at Dead Rangers' offensively obvious tax scam with your eyes screwed up, the fact that half of their tax-scamming payments that never have to be repaid can technically, under a highly complex interpretation of law, be classified as "loans"

...Amongst many, many bullshit arguments about how your club isn't dead and it didn't cheat or steal from anyone, despite the fact that the entire footballing-supporting public of Britain thinks you're dead, cheating thieves except for yourselves...

...Then I'd say it takes GIANT BALLS OF STEEL for any of you to start LOLing about other people's lack of expertise, doesn't it?

Because none of you have the slightest hesitation about deploying made-up arguments that you read on other websites, any time it's expedient to do so, do you?

Edited by flyingrodent

Have you c***s learned nothing after being made fools of by Murray and Whyte?

laugh.gif

Plenty smile.gif

Not least that the whole episode has created a new herd of plastic fhuds willing to invent any old shite. Especially so when they know they have an ever willing, unquestioning audience.

laugh.gif

Still using smileys to hide your rage. You must have went on a killing spree when the club you used to support went under.

And no, I'm not talking about Dumbarton, who you probably forgot existed while you went on your hunt for... erm... glory.

...Then I'd say it takes GIANT BALLS OF STEEL for any of you to start LOLing about other people's lack of expertise, doesn't it?

Because none of you have the slightest hesitation about deploying made-up arguments that you read on other websites, any time it's expedient to do so, do you?

Aww, still upset at the plastic experts lying to you are we? No recent news from the new emperors at Dunder, Blunder and Thunder? Was the jizz-fest 67 yet another premature ejaculation?

laugh.gif

Has your former hero the runaway turned up yet? I'm looking forward to the fhud being brought to justice myself. I wonder if he'll squeal like a stuck pig when his time comes.

Still, content yourself, your fellow plastic, the WKR, thinks you're all peaches and cream. Nice?

smile.gif

Aww, still upset at the plastic experts lying to you are we? No recent news from the new emperors at Dunder, Blunder and Thunder? Was the jizz-fest 67 yet another premature ejaculation?

laugh.gif

Has your former hero the runaway turned up yet? I'm looking forward to the fhud being brought to justice myself. I wonder if he'll squeal like a stuck pig when his time comes.

Highly disturbing and psychologically revealing Deliverance type post, IMO

Edited by flyingrodent

WTF have Dumbarton to do with anything? Apart from being shite.

I have to say, I do agree with this. tongue.gif

Seriously though, still unsure about the players being demanded payment from rangers that broke yesterday. Can we all assume it's a story that has no foothold.