Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just popped in to give a Leggo update.....his last two blogs render him officially BONKERS!!:blink: :blink:

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

If you want a Merry and Deranged and Hallucinogenic Christmas find out what he drinks in the morning.

He is now the official description of 'Bat-Shite Scary Crazy' if you look it up......

Edited by MEADOWXI

If you want a Merry and Deranged and Hallucinogenic Christmas find out what he drinks in the morning.

He is now the official description of 'Bat-Shite Scary Crazy' if you look it up......

Surely Celtic fans would want the share issue to go through. Will speed up the process of Charlie boy running off with the money, no?

Dhenbhoy, seeing as you are "only here for The Rangers", what do you reckon?

This article actually seems to be based entirely on orc press releases and chuckie cheese's tv appearances.

"exited administration" indeed hahahaha

Don't see why you had to alter my post.

I believe Norman calls it cherry picking.

As well as being experts in accountancy, tax systems and legal issues: the P&Bers are now going to bore us shitless with their vast exerpience as stockbrokers.

Believe it or not, some people do buy and sell shares (outwith football institutions) and do well out of it, thank you very much.

But, it does not constitute a vast experience and does not make me a stockbroker.

I suppose you could equate it similarly to Mr McCoist's football experience. He's done a bit but it does not make him a professional manager.;)

Believe it or not, some people do buy and sell shares (outwith football institutions) and do well out of it, thank you very much.

But, it does not constitute a vast experience and does not make me a stockbroker.

I suppose you could equate it similarly to Mr McCoist's football experience. He's done a bit but it does not make him a professional manager.;)

Although it could be said that as a manager he makes a bloody good stockbroker.

As well as being experts in accountancy, tax systems and legal issues: the P&Bers are now going to bore us shitless with their vast exerpience as stockbrokers.

I'm going to be honest here - taking investment, legal, accountancy, union and tax advice gathered from the P&B panel of plumbers, van-drivers, barmen, shelf-stackers, postmen, chefs, janitors, students and car valets experts might not be the most sensible course of action.

Especially so when there are genuine (if disgraced and bungling) lawyers, (IRA supporting) journalists and (runaway) tax experts available for free on so many of the better blogs out there.

Edited by Bendarroch

I'm going to be honest here - taking investment, legal, accountancy, union and tax advice gathered from the P&B panel of plumbers, van-drivers, barmen, shelf-stackers, postmen, chefs, janitors, students and car valets experts might not be the most sensible course of action.

Especially so when there are genuine (if disgraced and bungling) lawyers, (IRA supporting) journalists and (runaway) tax experts available for free on so many of the better blogs out there.

Are you that paranoid that you think your third divisions opponents are posting in this thread now? laugh.gif

Clearly suffering from mental health problems. Someone should close his blog down,if only for his own dignity.

So would you be if you were of the orc psyche grieving over the death of the club that you once supported for all the wrong reasons, and supporting a new club in Scotland's fourth tier league pretending to yourself that nothing has changed. smile.gif

Don't see why you had to alter my post.

I believe Norman calls it cherry picking.

No, I don't believe I do. You really are stupid, aren't you?

What it was was scoring out inaccurate statements (or "lies" as us non-Orcs know them) and replacing them with more factual versions. Oh, and highlighting the one mention of the elephant in the IPO room.

No, I don't believe I do. You really are stupid, aren't you?

What it was was scoring out inaccurate statements (or "lies" as us non-Orcs know them) and replacing them with more factual versions. Oh, and highlighting the one mention of the elephant in the IPO room.

You've got more face's than the toon clock Norman.

Dont see why you wanted me to post your cut and paste job in its entirety for a third time.

Etiquette

Etiquette

Orc etiquette? In that case i should have abused you personally. Deflected your question then posed an unrelated assertion before demanding an answer over and over. Only then going into an internet rage and hammering more abuse on the keyboard.

Nah wont bother. Suffice to say your cut and paste post was mostly pish.

You've got more face's than the toon clock Norman.

Etiquette

How do you work that out? Have I ever shown anything but a support of my own team, honesty and integrity; coupled with a disdain of the religio-sectarian power base in Scottish football?

In Orc-speak:

Me hate rangers.

Me not over-fond of their green mates either.

Me love Killie.

You fucking abusive, defamatory, lying fud.

"To buy into the dream Charles Green, Imran Ahmad and Brian Stockbridge are putting in 18-hour days to make come true. Trust me, I have never known three guys who work harder than the new Rangers regime"

I thought Green was a snake-oil salesman to Leggo?

That's what I thought.

Was there a time when Leggat revised his view of Green and admitted that the guy was growing on him, or did Green just move seamlessly from "snake-oil salesman" to this dream maker, in the view of our esteemed chronicler?

Clearly Leggat is deranged in a way that's probably actually rather tragic. Part of said tragedy however, is that his state is so bloody hilarious.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

You are trying far too hard to find something to mock

The RST system is easily the best chance of fans actually having a say through block power, a single shareholding gives you nothing

The 3 year lock in makes no difference, the majority of fans will see this as an emotional purchase and will not be looking at any sort of return in exactly the same way that Celtic supporters bought into their club

The system also allows for fans to pledge a lower amount, £500 is too much for many, especially at this time of year

Tedi, if the last part of this is true, ie lapse of Trust membership, then burn yer cash, less painfull....

post-23278-0-39710800-1355436436_thumb.j