Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's a matter of employing language for the purposes of accuracy - I describe as I find.

Diddy clubbers - wtf are they like?

laugh.gif

There's another one for your wee collection - stick with it and you'll eventually be able to say that I've used the terms like pyoor mega times.

As a bona-fide plastic, I'm feeling a bit left out now tbh :(

It's a matter of employing language for the purposes of accuracy - I describe as I find.

Diddy clubbers - wtf are they like?

laugh.gif

There's another one for your wee collection - stick with it and you'll eventually be able to say that I've used the terms like pyoor mega times.

What about some originality and variety? The point being that you are predictable and tedious. You'd be as well just saving the same post and pasting it into the reply box. Over and over again.

I don't use terms like, "pyoor mega". I'm from the east coast.

You are

won't dignify Ibrox chief executive Charles Green's statement with a response

It is with huge disappointment that we read both the content and tone of the statement

However, we do not intend to enter into a war of words with Rangers or to dignify their position by responding in kind

Now you may agree with the statement, however you are not a football club chairman, it was only ever going to inflame things even further, which it did, they should have just said "We note rangers recent statement and will contact the SFA for further guidance"

As I said both Men have not acted like professional football club chairmen and have allowed emotion to get in the way, for different reasons

I think tomorrow I'll look out both the statements and post them in full.

To compare the above (a selected paragraph) with what Green said, not forgetting that in terms of club v club officials, he instigated it is preposterous.

You know, sometimes it really can be the case that one party acts like a fool without the whataboutery.

I'm going to bed.

I am still waiting on the RST statement on the prospectus, they have some hot shot bluenose lawyer looking at it (not Paul Mcconville)

and ok I got you one of these, just to remind you, if it quacks like a duck :P

btdrang.jpg

:lol: :lol:

It'll sink ;)

I am still waiting on the RST statement on the prospectus, they have some hot shot bluenose lawyer looking at it (not Paul Mcconville)

and ok I got you one of these, just to remind you, if it quacks like a duck :P

btdrang.jpg

If it quacks like a duck, Tedi will think it's a duck, whether it's a rubber bath toy or a wooden hunting call.

FAU-SC77.jpg

Front page of the Record: 67 players are suing Rangers.

Back page of the Record: We don't want to sue you - Rangers players who are still getting paid decry SPFA legal action.

Page 48 of the Record: Charles Green's opinion on the matter, reported uncritically.

Looks like this is going to be the line - "Rangers are facing a scurrilous attack by traitorous former players who are trying to take advantage of the club's predicament".

Give it a week, and the SPFA will be a "biased" group that has an "agenda" "against Rangers", and all posts here by Rangers fans will look something like this....

"Independent" players union, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charles Green will beat these turncoat sh*tebags in court :D