Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I really cannot fathom out what Bennett posted that can be taken so far out of context.

Yup - he's a p***k. He's tried abuse on a lot at me in various disguises and "quips" - needs hit, end of story . Good smack in the face will stop his shoite to cancer patients

Edited by Claymores

Bennett has been provoking me for a while as he does to other people - I will not take his cancer shoite as I really had that and invite him to my clinic to punch his face

Been there too Claymores (hence username, hell I even got 'repaired' in the Western after a botch job at Raigmore) , but if it is only that 1 post, I can't see it being offensive, unless there is 'history' I missed :unsure:

Certainly seems that way, even the ones named are denying it

Seems strange for the PFA to raise action on behalf of players without consulting them 1st, one could say almost vendictive

You'll mean "vindictive" i'm assuming...

Like Rangers International Football club boycotting a Scottish Cup match because its via an SPL club that spoke the truth about what has been going on between them and the c***s at Ayebroke Stadium?

Seems strange for the PFA to raise action on behalf of players without consulting them 1st, one could say almost vendictive

So we start at 67 and count backwards? Bit like the titles then :lol:

Aye seemingly the PFA have raised a case on behalf of 67 Rangers players, except all the players are tweeting that they were not aware they are on that list and will be seeking to have their names removed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2246191/Steven-Naismith-Steven-Whittaker-join-group-taking-legal-action-Rangers.html#ixzz2EhOSCd1M

Naismith and Aluko have both said they were not involved

Even Jiggy is on the list, you can guess what is response was ;)

Have no doubt that bint Grubbon will be involved

The usual suspects are foaming at the mouth of course :lol:

Any chance you could up your game a bit here? :lol:

It could also be that the PFA haven't. At least not on behalf of 67 players, maybe less than that. From what I understand the PFA haven't made any statement yet?

To be fair though, it does seem that the numbers have been inflated (by the media's lazy journalism perhaps?). You have to wonder why it is in the prospectus. Is it just setting out a worse case scenario?

We'll probably get a somewhat more accurate account of the true extent of the action over the coming days.

Do we actually know for certain that PFA Scotland are doing this? Or is it based purely on the stuff from the prospectus?

It doesn't really matter to us now as it has already gone global mainstream. Another world record for them, but this time it has been broadcast around the world. laugh.gif

I would not say Thomson broke the truth, that is simply a pile of pish

I would however say that both Green and Thomson are behaving like children with the statements they released, no need for either, pointless sabre rattling

If we are talking about the most recent statements, then the Dundee utd reply was very matter of fact IMO. I can't see that there was anything spiteful or insulting in it at all.

Unless I'm missing something.

If we are talking about the most recent statements, then the Dundee utd reply was very matter of fact IMO. I can't see that there was anything spiteful or insulting in it at all.

Unless I'm missing something.

Tedious is posting his usual ... pish. He is on full deflection mode. smile.gif

I'm claiming another "plastic" and another "diddy".

That's 2 of each in 3 posts since I predicted the main content of your posts.

Such a limited vocabulary.

It's a matter of employing language for the purposes of accuracy - I describe as I find.

Diddy clubbers - wtf are they like?

laugh.gif

There's another one for your wee collection - stick with it and you'll eventually be able to say that I've used the terms like pyoor mega times.

Oh dear...

I know. I fucking hate this forum at times. Pish-rip, deflect, deny, debate by all means, but I hate when it gets vindictive like this. We're all just football fans at the end of the day. Well, we should be :(

And I've not responded to Benny the Ball until tonight - he's a p***k who tries to abuse me and others for no reason - it would seriosly be karma if the p***k got cancer and died

I can't see any reason ever why anyone would want to post that Claymore, seriously, especially twice. wink.gif

And I've not responded to Benny the Ball until tonight - he's a p***k who tries to abuse me and others for no reason - it would seriosly be karma if the p***k got cancer and died

You can't be writing stuff like that, seriously. I'm a bit disappointed that you're getting away with it to be honest.