Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Clay when read this again in the morning (once you've sobered up), i'm sure it'll give you the motivation you need to seek help.

Remember it's an illness.

Feck sakes you need a punch from a person at my Clinical Oncology - retract that before I complain - it's just not funny

Teamtalk

Rangers have revealed they face a potential employment tribunal involving 67 players.

The matter relates to an alleged failure to inform and consult players over the transfer of contracts from the former club, which has since been liquidated, to the new club.

In their share issue prospectus, Rangers declared that PFA Scotland had raised the claims and that they would "robustly" defend themselves.

And the prospectus also states that former Ibrox players Sone Aluko, Kyle Lafferty and Jamie Ness have raised constructive dismissal claims.

The trio were among nine players who refused to transfer their contracts over after Charles Green bought the club's assets in June.

The prospectus says: "PFA Scotland has raised an employment tribunal claim against RFCL (The Rangers Football Club Limited) on behalf of 67 unnamed players at the employment tribunal in Glasgow.

"The claim relates to an alleged failure on behalf of RFC 2012 plc to inform and consult with affected employees prior to the TUPE transfer on 14 June 2012.

"Both RFCL and Rangers 2012 plc have been cited and compensation can be awarded on a joint and several basis. RFCL's advisers have taken issue with PFA's right to bring such a claim on behalf of the players.

"Senior counsel's advice has been taken on the matter and a robust opinion has been given to the effect that PFA Scotland has no locus or standing to raise such a claim.

"If RFCL's preliminary challenge to the bringing of this claim is successful that will be the end of the matter. It is not currently possible to quantify these claims in full."

Night Night sleep tight bears, don't let the bugs bite. smile.gif

Clay, calm down and log off for night mate, you're doing yourself no favours here.

I'm not? You basically said a former cancer sufferer should shut up cos you knew better - you are a complete asshole and I invite to to come and try your shiote @ Western General Hospital Clinical Oncology and see how you get on - your pish is really angering

Its gotta be the state of his contract I think. No other reason. I spoke to his grandfather 3/4 weeks ago and he said Wallace had heehaw contact from the club and no idea where he would be playing.

'If 'he went it would cloud it even more and he might end up unable to sign for anybody.

^^^ took a while to find but that was from the good old days at the time of the TUPE, and it was Lee Wallace who had zero info from the club and found things out from the news.

If that is the crux of their case I think they have a chance......

What's going on with this latest diddy and plastic circle jerk?

Has something major happened in the last few hours?

laugh.gif

I'm claiming another "plastic" and another "diddy".

That's 2 of each in 3 posts since I predicted the main content of your posts.

Such a limited vocabulary.

I'm not? You basically said a former cancer sufferer should shut up cos you knew better - you are a complete asshole and I invite to to come and try your shiote @ Western General Hospital Clinical Oncology and see how you get on - your pish is really angering

Is this the post which upset you so much? That was aimed at a lot of people, not you.

bennett, on 10 December 2012 - 22:45, said:The P&Bers appear to have found their balls again, look at them all scurrying out of the woodwork.

You've jumped to the wrong conclusion here, take some time out and reread the posts in question.

Did u really just write that?

The bitch is baiting and provoking him. Not making excuses for Claymore as it was a very lousy thing to say, but if reading both their posts you can see what is going on. Had it not been directed at the bitch i too would have called Claymore on it. If you know the bitch you will know that he himself has history of posting similar to that to members here and deserves no sympathy due to that. wink.gif

Is this the post which upset you so much? That was aimed at a lot of people, not you.

bennett, on 10 December 2012 - 22:45, said:The P&Bers appear to have found their balls again, look at them all scurrying out of the woodwork.

You've jumped to the wrong conclusion here, take some time out and reread the posts in question.

I maybe jumped to the wrong conclusion Bennett but I still challenge you to come to Western General with your pishtake which is not nice - get your face pushed in

The bitch is baiting and provoking him. Not making excuses for Claymore as it was a very lousy thing to say, but if reading both their posts you can see what is going on. Had it not been directed at the bitch i too would have called Claymore on it. If you know the bitch you will know that he himself has history of posting similar to that to members here and deserves no sympathy due to that. wink.gif

I wasn't defending Bennett, there's obviously a loose connection in that man's brain.

There is, however, no excuse for writing what Claymore did, regardless of the circumstances.

The admins should knock the pair of their heads together.

Bennett has been provoking me for a while as he does to other people - I will not take his cancer shoite as I really had that and invite him to my clinic to punch his face

Is this to do wae the Willie Puller thread? I have kept clear of it.

Aye seemingly the PFA have raised a case on behalf of 67 Rangers players, except all the players are tweeting that they were not aware they are on that list and will be seeking to have their names removed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2246191/Steven-Naismith-Steven-Whittaker-join-group-taking-legal-action-Rangers.html#ixzz2EhOSCd1M

Naismith and Aluko have both said they were not involved

Even Jiggy is on the list, you can guess what is response was ;)

Have no doubt that bint Grubbon will be involved

The usual suspects are foaming at the mouth of course :lol:

ALL the players?