Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What will the mighty Jim Traynor do?

"I will tell you this boy....(spit, gurgle, dribble)....Armageddon.....keyboard warriors....(munch, munch, tasty lamb)....Mary doll.....(hang up phone..).....yes, Yes, Ooh YES Mr Green, harder.....wee Burnie...."

In a round about way of course.

Last player signed: Mervan Celik

Last owner: Craig Whyte

Asset stripper forms a new club: Charles Green

Players suing: 67

I'm sure that there must be a few more names could be dropped in there. Does anyone here wonder if perhaps very powerful forces are playing a blinder here? The question is, who the f**k are they? blink.gif It's too strange to all be coincidence, surely? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But if so why? What have the Ayebroke fans done in recent years to deserve all of this? ... Nah i'm havering as usual. The orcs have been the best fans in the world. They didn't threaten to kill Sir David Murray if he didn't bankrupt his business empire attempting to win that BIG CUP for them, they didn't cause £1.5million worth of damage in Manchester while rioting and threatening the lives of several members of Her Majesty the Queen of England's agents, they didn't bring shame upon the Scottish and British people live on all Mainsteam Media and internet media worldwide. I could name dozens more things that didn't do to deserve all of this but i will assume most will get my drift. No the orcs don't have any powerful enemies cause they Arra Pepol.

54 Titles. 33 Scottish cups. 27 League cups. 72 European cup win

<li class="avatar">photo-thumb-9551.jpeg?_r=1355152347<li class="group_title">True Blue<li class="group_icon">stare.gif<li class="post_count desc lighter"> 20,291 posts

Posted Today, 06:46 PM

Every time a story like this comes up i just look at the bottom of the thread and laugh.

263 guests. some might be genuine Rangers fans . But the majority of them are obsessed beasts.

great in there the now lol

Feck sake - they won the European Cup in 1972 as well and were just to bashful to tell us :lol:

I think it's fair to say I have next to nothing to say to anti-semites and homophobes.

S E E T H I N G !!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

EDIT TO ADD: It's time someone informed you that personally attacking the messenger scores no points. The message remains the same. Your club is dead ... you deranged c**t.

A-HA! I've sussed it. :king

Retitleing them "Rangers International" is just the first step to where they want to be.

Whilst crudely trying to rip off Internazionale of Milan, the whole intention is to constantly change company name.

ie:- Rangers-Sevco5088-'The' Rangers-Rangers International.

The next logical step would be to shorten that to Inter, whilst combining it with a version of their claimed name Rangers, would give (drumroll) Integers. :thumsup2

The mathematical term (from the Latin integer), literally meaning "untouched," hence "whole": the word entire comes from the same origin. Integers is often denoted by a letter Z.

It's not so suspect as it sounds, as they're determined to proclaim that "it's the same club, wi the history,n'aw that". :shutup

So, expect that R in their badge to be changed to a Z shortly. :smartass

What do you mean stop drinking? :wacko:

This new club is a right rid neck by the way :lol:

Dont seem to be getting off to a good start. Already almost out of funds and already mired in allegations of violating employment law. Seems like the SFL backed the wrong horse. Spartans to replace them next year?

Dont seem to be getting off to a good start. Already almost out of funds and already mired in allegations of violating employment law. Seems like the SFL backed the wrong horse. Spartans to replace them next year?

It is beginning to look a very likely possible, if the deranged orcs don't cough up all the money that their Master Green is asking for from them. laugh.gif