Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Any bears want to comment on why the centenary year was celebrated in 1973, the wall at Ibrox clearly says 1873, but all of a sudden the club was apparently formed in 1872? It wasn't because they knew they'd never make 140 years, was it? Surely not?

Rangers played their first official match in 1872 - they didn't elect office bearers until 1873. Research goes on into the sporting activities of the founding four prior to these dates.

Garelochhead being central to the research. Garelochhead, of course, being the village that hosts Bendarroch park.

Bendarroch, were the club stupid or just wrong for 130+ years? "Research goes on"? The club accepted 1873 as the foundation date for over a century. Why the desperation to grab another year?

Is this research going to find that one of the founders played for his nursery school team, so rangers are the oldest club in Scotland? Did he get a glass of milk and a biscuit for his efforts, making them Scotland's oldest professional club?

Pathetic.

"Research goes on" eh?! After over a century has passed, the truth is, the most deranged orcs among them are attempting to rewrite the history of the morally and financially bankrupt tax dodging cheating dead Rangers FC (R.I.P.).

What can you do other than laugh at those deranged fools?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Since I can remember, rangers have claimed their foundation date as 1873. It's on the wall at ibrox, and they celebrated their centenary in 1973. I simply asked how they came to find another year so that they could claim 140 years, as I'd not seen or heard any mention of this 1872 claptrap before the realisation that they'd never see 2013.

The best answer from all the brain donors on here - which came from Bendarroch, ffs - is that they're too stupid to know their history.

If you want the Bill Struth here it is.........

Wp77N.png

Jesus wept

Next you wil be arguing that we should celebrate Christmas in October :lol: this seems to be the general consensus as to when Jesus was born after all

^^^^ believes Jesus was born :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, great Faith in reincarnation fables so yeh have Tedi :D

Who really gives a f**k whether it is 139 or 140 (except the fools clinging to the last scraps of their old club)?

You counted the steps to the top of the helter skelter (was it 139 or 140?).

You've slid all the way to the bottom and have now got to start counting the steps again to get to the top.

Tough Shit!!! Welcome to the real world.

You've got to be kidding Bhairn, i can't believe that Naismith and Whittaker have left :(

Bugger.

Sarcastic post.

Well this myth that Rangers Football club is still going is a lie, these players have stated that they are angry and disappointed that Rangers Football Club no longer exists in it's current form.

So thats the proof of Rangers is dead you have now Sevco FC, shyster Green new club. :lol:

:lol: This should be brillant, can't wait for him to tell everyone how Peter Lawwell runs the SFA, SPL & Daily Record

The man will not string a coherent sentence together. Probably pre recorded and edited heavily. Hope not, the nation needs to hear Leggo's thoughts on The Quality Street Gang, Drug Cartels, and for all we know People Trafficking, as well as Peter Lawell's bid for World Domination.

Sarcastic post.

Well this myth that Rangers Football club is still going is a lie, these players have stated that they are angry and disappointed that Rangers Football Club no longer exists in it's current form.

So thats the proof of Rangers is dead you have now Sevco FC, shyster Green new club. :lol:

Not seeing any sarcasm in your post Bhairn, you do yourself a disservice.

Rangers: Steven Naismith & Steven Whittaker oppose newco transfer

Steven Whittaker;"I am extremely proud of the actions we took but I am disappointed and angry that Rangers Football Club no longer exists in its original form."

:o

A pheonix club deserves a pheonix badge.......do you think?

645px-ProvisionalIRAbadge.JPG

Not seeing any sarcasm in your post Bhairn, you do yourself a disservice.

I thought you were making a sarcastic post but i was wrong, and again always with the letter h bendy....

A pheonix club deserves a pheonix badge.......do you think?

645px-ProvisionalIRAbadge.JPG

Why yes they should, to celebrating dodging the taxman and shafting creditors money for 140 years/days.

You've got to be kidding Bhairn, i can't believe that Naismith and Whittaker have left :(

Bugger.

:lol: they didn't. Like the captain of a ship, they stayed until that ship went down and refused to TUPE across with a lifeboat to a new ship.

Hero's in many folks eyes......

So, liquidation doesn't exist any more then? It's just a brilliant way to dodge debt? You get liquidated but you don't......... not really. Why not go for it every few years? Overspend, go into admin, get liquidated then carry on debt free.

God love you people and your heightened sense of utter delusion.

:lol:

Like i said, those who continue to peddle the bullshit that Rangers FC (R.I.P.) is still alive with all history intact but not debt are deranged, especially those among them who actually believe the bullshit that they are posting while attempting to convince others to believe in the lie.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif