Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It was a loan of £5.5m could it be from a bank loan?

Murray's £6million EBT probably. ph34r.gif

Link

HMRC are reported to be considering an appeal.

The ruling, whilst a relief for the club, leaves the possibility that players and former officials at the club who benefited from the controversial loans will now be pursued for return of the money.

The club’s former owner, Sir David Murray is reported to have been paid around £6 million using the EBT system.

Murray sold the club to Craig Whyte for £1, in a move criticised by many. Under Whyte the club went into administration and then liquidation.

Administrators Duff and Phelps then negotiated a sale of the ibrox club’s assets to a consortium led by Charles Green for £5.5m.

The new club are currently playing in the Scottish League Division Three after liquidation saw the club having to re-apply for league membership.

Murray's £6million EBT probably. ph34r.gif

Link

HMRC are reported to be considering an appeal.

The ruling, whilst a relief for the club, leaves the possibility that players and former officials at the club who benefited from the controversial loans will now be pursued for return of the money.

The club's former owner, Sir David Murray is reported to have been paid around £6 million using the EBT system.

Murray sold the club to Craig Whyte for £1, in a move criticised by many. Under Whyte the club went into administration and then liquidation.

Administrators Duff and Phelps then negotiated a sale of the ibrox club's assets to a consortium led by Charles Green for £5.5m.

The new club are currently playing in the Scottish League Division Three after liquidation saw the club having to re-apply for league membership.[/font]

So did Craig Whyte give Charles Green extra money to buy off the assets of the club?

Edited by Bairnforever1992

They will also have been inundated with requests from P & Bers, Diddies and Plastics to change it to the fantasy version, yet they continue to keep it the same, well in fact they don't keep it the same, they have updated it on several occasions already this season

Why is this?

No doubt you'll have proof of this, Tedi. Contacting organisations demanding they change the way they refer to the new club? I can only think of one example of that - BBC ring any bells?wink.gif

Eh? Haud on a minute - are you saying Green wants the share issue to succeed?

blink.gif

Why the shocked smilie, Bendarroch? Maybe the more money he can rook out of you lot the happier he'll be on the way back to Yorkshire.

Have you sat down and seriously asked yourself what he wants that amount of money FOR?

And why he needs it NOW?

Or are you too busy imagining McClogger leading the Tribute Act out at the Bernabeu?

You lot might be better served asking to see some spreadsheets, rather than listening to lies about your imminent domination in Asia. Not that they'd make any sense to the average Orc, but it'd be fucking funny for the rest of us.

100 million media rights. One hundred MILLION media rights. Dear sweet Jesus, he's got you lot takin' it in like soup. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

It's their programming, too many of them are programmed to lap up all the bullshit that they are told by shysters.

I can safely say have never once posted in support of the runaway RTC, the IRA writer or the bungling lawyer.

Unlike the plastic and diddy hordes who, as Dhensebhore accurately surmised 'simply don't attempt difficult or complex sentences pretending to know what they are doing ....'

Indeed.

laugh.gif

Because investement would not answer whether or not there is are legal guarantees that something will be paid back. I am interested in the terms on which the money was provided.

Aye?

Noggin, Boggin and Gaggin cleared it all up. Almost the instant the RTC runaway, well, ran away they were putting the world to rights on your behalf of all concerned.

Devilishly - they rubbished the outcome of the FTTT and those 'loans' by agreeing with the judgement.

I can safely say have never once posted in support of the runaway RTC, the IRA writer or the bungling lawyer.

Unlike the plastic and diddy hordes who, as Dhensebhore accurately surmised 'simply don't attempt difficult or complex sentences pretending to know what they are doing ....'

Indeed.

laugh.gif

Now here we have a classic case of the Orcish tendency to dismiss the English language and its construction in order to fit the maximum bigotry and offence into a single sentence.

Maybe getting the simple things right before criticising others would do your credibility some good, Bendarroch.

Doubtful, mind, but in a world where rangers are going to be knocking Real, Man U, Inter and Bayern off the top of the viewing figures worldwide, I suppose anything can happen. laugh.gif indeed. I might even add eek.gif

Maybe getting the simple things right before criticising others would do your credibility some good, Bendarroch.

Simple things like highlighting your unquestioning faith in the RTC, the IRA writer and the disgraced bungler? How you lauded them? Your reverence for their utterances? Your criticism of any who dared question the validity of their hate-fuelled nonsense?

Credible?

laugh.gif

It seems that a bid was rejected to buy Kilmarnock FC today and i came on here and found Norman posting his usual pish about Rangers.

You'd think that he'd show some interest in the team he claims to support.

He fuckin loves to get that bigotry word out at every opportunity, just shows he does not have a fuckin clue what it means

Don't excuse him, Ted my friend. He understands all too well - as his clearly poisoned outlook demonstrates time and again.

The double standard is his speciality, after all.

It seems that a bid was rejected to buy Kilmarnock FC today and i came on here and found Norman posting his usual pish about Rangers.

You'd think that he'd show some interest in the team he claims to support.

You have checked the name of this thread, haven't you Bennett? I mean if you can go mouthing off all over SPL teams' match threads, surely this is an open forum too?

I don't have to justify myself to you and your Orcish mates - my club are just fine (I hope),and we'll wait and see what happens at the AGM.

You have checked the name of this thread, haven't you Bennett? I mean if you can go mouthing off all over SPL teams' match threads, surely this is an open forum too?

I don't have to justify myself to you and your Orcish mates - my club are just fine (I hope),and we'll wait and see what happens at the AGM.

Normans upset because i had a wee joke on the Celtic v Inverness thread, i wonder why?

Run along now and post on the thread started by Nutz, just to prove yer Killie credentials ;)