Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol: God, these guys are stupid.

They sign off with such elegant prose:

"The source of this leak must be identified and dealt with accordingly due to the serious breach of protocols and completely undermining the role in which HMRC are charged facilitating."

Yes, one can recognise the usual p&b orc style of spelling, punctuation and grammar, right enough...

Only too happy to help out a fellow football fan see the light :)

Source dated 12 of July :lol:SFA membership terminated 14th of June 2012 stick that in yer pipe and smoke it 8)

My link There's the link for transference of full SFA membership from oldco to newco,so the original full membership of the SFA from 1874 onwards carrries as before. Same membership,same club,same continuity. Transfer took place before formal liquidation. Edit too add,are you for real? There is absolutely nothing in that article your link provided stating that SFA Membership licence for the club was revoked.

Edited by youngsy

My link There's the link for transference of full SFA membership from oldco to newco,so the original full membership of the SFA from 1874 onwards carrries as before. Same membership,same club,same continuity. Transfer took place before formal liquidation. Edit too add,are you for real? There is absolutely nothing in that article your link provided stating that SFA Membership licence for the club was revoked.

Charles Green accept the five way agreement, one of them is Title Stripped for undisclosed payments.

Offshore secrets revealed: the shadowy side of a booming industry

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Guest Kincardine

Yes, one can recognise the usual p&b orc style of spelling, punctuation and grammar, right enough...

Oh can one really? I'm an unreconstructed Orc. How does the, "Style of spelling, punctuation and grammar" differ between we Orcs and fans of other clubs?

Yawn ... the licence is simply an asset of the club. It was transferred from one club to another.

If the club was the same there is no need to transfer ,,,now is there?

Transferred from old company to new company. "The SFA can today confirm that The Rangers Football Club Limited have today received confirmation that full membership of the association has been transferred". The Rangers Football Club Limited is a company.

Oh can one really? I'm an unreconstructed Orc. How does the, "Style of spelling, punctuation and grammar" differ between we Orcs and fans of other clubs?

No you're not, Kincardine. I've seen you use compound sentences, adverbs and everything. Not to mention presenting reasoned arguments and showing respect to those who hold different views. Not Orcish behaviour at all, at all.

Guest Kincardine

No you're not, Kincardine. I've seen you use compound sentences, adverbs and everything. Not to mention presenting reasoned arguments and showing respect to those who hold different views. Not Orcish behaviour at all, at all.

Yes but you said theirs an, "Usual p&b orc style of spelling, punctuation and grammar". Their isnt. This is a shabby and lazy stereotype that isnt worthy of you. Were no different to other fans on the board who's grammer is the same as us even if were called currents.

To be a football club you need a team to play against(be in a league with at lest one other team) What league was Rangers in on 10-07-12? As far as I can see it Rangers had no League to play in and no other team to play against. smile.gif

Before liquidation you say?

That means there was 2 clubs on the go at the same time then?

Same club you say ?

To be a football club you need a team to play against(be in a league with at lest one other team) What league was Rangers in on 10-07-12? As far as I can see it Rangers had no League to play in and no other team to play against. smile.gif

To be fair, they can still be a club without being in a league, the club would still exist, just in a non-playing capacity.

Not Orcish behaviour at all, at all.

That would be living in abandoned mines, fighting with dwarves and elves and hoarding gold would it?

Still the orcs eternal enemies are the elves. Essentially a bunch of fairies who hang around singing how great everything was back in a the old country. Hmmmmmm..........

That would be living in abandoned mines, fighting with dwarves and elves and hoarding gold would it?

Still the orcs eternal enemies are the elves. Essentially a bunch of fairies who hang around singing how great everything was back in a the old country. Hmmmmmm..........

Orcs had no need for gold,and only stole it in order to deny the hard-working dwarves the fruits of their labours - gaining the gold without the hassle of digging it out of the ground.

Never thought of Boyd or Smith as golden, to be fair. Wee Tommy, on the other hand...mad.gif