Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

One other question (if answerable) as I catch-up with this.

Did they announce how many EBTs went for HMRC (the minority of cases) and how many for Rangers (the majority) - i.e. X for and Y against? And were the former different kinds EBTs or just ones where more substantive documentation existed?

Watching Newsnicht. There seems to be some humming and hawing about how long the FTTT took to hear the case. The answer to that is simple, Rangers and Murray stonewalled investigators withheld documents (including the side letters) and generally made it difficult for the investigation to proceed.

Tom English was going on about the dissenting opinion and that he SPL could base their dual contract investigation on that but quite simply it is legally irrelevant (until an appeal). The SPL need to tread carefully and make legally sound judgements within their own rules. The SFA already got a bloody nose from a court for over-stepping the mark.

The "answer" to that is simple indeed: it wasn't a particularly long time for the FTTT to release their verdict on a case of this type especially in recent times when they have had rather run-of-the-mill issues with staffing, workload, etc.

Guest Kincardine

The sensible thing to do here is for the SPL to walk away from this one. There is very little to be gained by pursuing it and quite a lot to lose.

Whit? Walk away from the biggest financial scandal in world football history? Are you crazy?

One other question (if answerable) as I catch-up with this.

Did they announce how many EBTs went for HMRC (the minority of cases) and how many for Rangers (the majority) - i.e. X for and Y against? And were the former different kinds EBTs or just ones where more substantive documentation existed?

On Radio Scotland they said 36 went against.

It's much funnier this way!!!! Knowing that you are down in the fourth tier for years to come without European football. The big question now is, will your new club survive the next 5 years without European football and no major sponsors! ... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You mean will we survive with our 45,000+ crowds?

Will we survive with the RTV deal?

Will we survive with all our major sponsors in place and many more new sponsors?

Will we survive with our over subscribed share deal?

Aye it's a toughy right enough but i'll get back to you in due course

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On Radio Scotland they said 36 went against.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are still dusting down their BAFTA won on the back of this...you remember the documentray that was factually inaccurate from start to finish :lol:

We missed you on here :P

Welcome back :)

We fought the good fight Tedi and we won. ;)

They looked for contrition from the Rangers support and i am pleased to say they got it from me and every other Rangers poster on P&B. Our dealings under Whyte resulted in where we are now and i have absolutely no complaints over that.

I wouldn't bother looking for contrition from these hate filled bigots. I just thank myself i am better than them and my club can move on from here.

54 TITLES AND STILL GOING STRONG!!!

They are still dusting down their BAFTA won on the back of this...you remember the documentray that was factually inaccurate from start to finish :lol:

The Jimmy Savile Nonce's Corporation, Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation and Her Majesty the Queen of England's Revenue & Customs,

sure did a job on Rangers FC (R.I.P.).

One thing can be said about the Ibrox Comedy Club is that it attracts very powerful enemies. huh.gif

I wonder if Mark Daly will have the good grace to return his award now?

Got to say some of the The rangers fans deserve their moment in the sun with this one. You know who you are. You have been a mix of WUM, moron, debater, deflector and c**t! biggrin.gif Do have your moment.

All you rangers fans coming on, when you didn't have the balls of your fellow bears to see this out and continue posting? You are glory hunters! wink.gif

Should this thread be closed? Of course not.Is it a sweeping generalisation to suggest that this thread was all and only bout the EBTs? Of course it is.Should rangers fans maybe remember recent cases in the last year and sit tight til the appeal? Probably,

Am I surprised by today's verdict? Holy f**k I am, I didn't see this coming. blink.gif

They looked for contrition from the Rangers support and i am pleased to say they got it from me and every other Rangers poster on P&B. Our dealings under Whyte resulted in where we are now and i have absolutely no complaints over that.

I wouldn't bother looking for contrition from these hate filled bigots. I just thank myself i am better than them and my club can move on from here.

So you're just going to pretend that none of this happened?

the berrrzz didn't cheat

the berrzzz didn't avoid paying tax

the berrrzz have a sectarian signing policy

the berrrzz didn't sing sectarian songs at their games

the berrrzz didn't riot in 72 or in Manchester

the berrrzz didn't go into liquidation

Which ones happened and which didn't in your version of reality?

Guest Kincardine

Excellent point, 8. The Bears on P&B ate humble pie for sure - and rightly so.

We have taken pelters - and much of that is justified. Our owners overspent and that's to our discredit.

The Bears on here have been stoic and honest. I bet we don't have the same response from our gainsayers.

Guest Kincardine

So you're just going to pretend that none of this happened?

the berrrzz didn't cheat

the berrzzz didn't avoid paying tax

the berrrzz have a sectarian signing policy

the berrrzz didn't sing sectarian songs at their games

the berrrzz didn't riot in 72 or in Manchester

the berrrzz didn't go into liquidation

Which ones happened and which didn't in your version of reality?

Don't be so fucking tedious.

I wonder if Mark Daly will have the good grace to return his award now?

I wonder if Daly,Thomson,McGillivan,McConville (you know the guy that bairnforever put great faith on) and all the rest will have the good grace to apologise or will they just crawl under a stone together as the bigots they are.

Guest Kincardine

Got to say some of the The rangers fans deserve their moment in the sun with this one. You know who you are. You have been a mix of WUM, moron, debater, deflector and c**t! biggrin.gif Do have your moment.

All you rangers fans coming on, when you didn't have the balls of your fellow bears to see this out and continue posting? You are glory hunters! wink.gif

Should this thread be closed? Of course not.Is it a sweeping generalisation to suggest that this thread was all and only bout the EBTs? Of course it is.Should rangers fans maybe remember recent cases in the last year and sit tight til the appeal? Probably,

Am I surprised by today's verdict? Holy f**k I am, I didn't see this coming. blink.gif

Honest and frank post Dave. We've disagreed before but this is the stuff that good message boards are made of.