Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

B

Will it slow your posting? In which case A as it is a longer film :)

Well i was watching dirty dozen first and noticed that the other two films were starting, went for TBAR as i've not watched it in ages.

Nah i can multi task.

Bairn, slowly, calm down. What are you saying here? Easy on the punctuation, if you would. Does that document mean Sevco own the site, or rangers, or ICBINR?

Yes remember Bomber brown asking for those deeds?

That's the new club,"The Rangers" so those orcs think it is a continuation look again. CG lapped you up and it won't last long for the newco. wink.gif

Edited by Bairnforever1992

LOLS - I can't say much as East Fife are pish - going to 3rd division soon!

Say what you like, mate. Our teams' relative positions have bugger all to do with the relevance of what we have to say. I mean, what kind of sad, inadequate b*****d would think their opinion carried more weight because the team they follow used to be successful?wink.gif

There wasn't a Fourth Tier then, but I've been to see Killie play (badly) in the bottom division on many occasions. That's how it happens. For honest clubs, at any rate.

See for those of us without eyes of the hawk, can you post it just a teeny wee bit bigger?

f**k me, I'm agreeing with you here! Is it my imagination or does that pic actually SHRINK slightly when you click on it?

Don't think it's a definitive smoking gun, either......

Well i was watching dirty dozen first and noticed that the other two films were starting, went for TBAR as i've not watched it in ages.

Nah i can multi task.

Yes you can. You can post bull and shit at the same time!

To get back on track.

None of the authorities running the game in this country have any credibility left.

Longmuir had a great opportunity and missed it by a mile.

Edited by keepitsafe

Can I blow apart your figures?

Charlie has already stated that our income will exceed $20M and will be published in the upcoming prospectus, so given your £13M estimate of our costs we will have a nice healthy profit of £7M ;)

$20m = £12.58m :whistle

edit for.too slow Tedi :D

Edited by wunfellaff

Are Rapid Vienna not still waiting money, sure something on the news about it this week

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/12-13/news/22885.html

So £800,000 to Hearts and the same to Rapid Vienna

£1.6 million to pay plus a £7 million players wage bill

£1.5 million a year upkeep of Ibrox & Murray park, £300,000 a year for Albion car park

£300,000 policing plus another few million on other wages etc

would by my reckoning give a yearly bill of around £13 million

18 home games (League) at 40,0000 punters at £15 average = £10.8 million less VAT = £8.6 million

Thats about a £5 million loss on basic calculations

http://www.saa.gov.u...HISTORY#results

The Rate Poundage £0.45 , so 0.45x 1,916,000 = £862,200 and you got Murray Park as well to add in

b*****d, too late :lol:

You still aint answered by question yet, even after i was so kind to answer yours :(

:D it proves I do read your posts.

Eh, not been on too much, still on about accepting the tribunals decision? Yes. As long as it is the correct one, after the public admission by silly Billy, anything else would be 'iffy'.

The title deeds is there for all to see. So Imran Ahmed phoned Charles Green in 14/2/2012 during the club went into administration. And in May CG met Craig Whyte for the first time this was when all the Bills and Mr Custard tried to buy Rangers, then CG met D+P and put a loan bid of £5.5m that's him got Ibrox.

There was conflict of interest during that time and if D+P were found guilty the BDO can bring back the £5.5m and thats the club gone to the history books.

Chuckie Cheese has half a billion in his back pocket from his 20 investors.

He wouldn't need another piddling £20 million from the Orcs surely?? My 17 fake Orcs can't wait to invest in Sevco

Half a billion? Would that equate to being "off the radar" standard wealth? :lol:

I can vouch for WRK - some of his posts taking the pish oot the former Rangers were outstanding. He's maybe got a bit sidetracked by the Sevco lads but will return to form shortly when the stolen titles get removed from the former Rangers and/or Cevco go bust.

Vouch for the WKR? (© Dhensebhore)

laugh.gif

He's fucking dreadful.

Nah i can multi task.

The Bridge at Remagen is 115 mins ;)

Vouch for the WKR? (© Dhensebhore)

:lol:

He's fucking dreadful.

I think we have found the Eric to Bennets Ernie :lol:

We have averaged 47622 at our 5 home games so even at your estimate this gives another £2m income

Then we have cup games, so far our attendances home and away have pulled in a total of 212713 punters (i include at 30k estimate for elgin) now that is another £3.2M which we keep 50% + costs

On top of this we have Hospitality, Income from the car park ;), merchandising, tv, media (we will be able to estimate this after the east stirling game viewing figures since pay per view starts at that game), sponsorship

Charlie has already stated that our income will exceed £20M and will be published in the upcoming prospectus, so given your £13M estimate of our costs we will have a nice healthy profit of £7M ;)

Think you will find it is 50% MINUS Costs :rolleyes: Don't want you stating untrue facts AGAIN !!! now do we :D