Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why don't you phone the clubs in question and ask them?

Then get back to us and tell us how you got on Norman.

I'm not aware of Killie owing a shit load of money left right and centre, Bennett, we've got our problems but that ain't one. This whole saga is by way of being a spectator sport for the majority of us.

It's YOUR team's future that's in the balance (again) - and I don't think snide little comments on an Internet forum are the most constructive way to deal with the situation. All the time you spend on here could be better used, surely, in trying to organise your fellow fans and try to get some answers from Charlie, instead of swallowing any old pish he spouts.

I can vouch for WRK - some of his posts taking the pish oot the former Rangers were outstanding. He's maybe got a bit sidetracked by the Sevco lads but will return to form shortly when the stolen titles get removed from the former Rangers and/or Cevco go bust.

Would concur with this statement. Although WRK would be well advised to take a step back from the vile garbage that the sevco " troops " like to bring up ( constantly ). It pollutes this thread ( and country ) and is best ignored.

1352564619[/url]' post='6791629']

Greenie for that - I take what you say on board. Apologies for the bollox of the last few weeks, but in mitigation, there's not been a great deal of ON-topic discussion to be going on with. Once we get some movement on the various fronts, I assure you we'll be back on track.

To be honest, I've just been fucking around, pulling the Orcs' arguments to pieces when they get too chopsy and letting them know that, while it may be quiet at the moment, the rest of us haven't forgotten them.

Maybe you could contribute a bit more*, if there's anything you want to discuss? I'd welcome a change from the repetitive crap we've descended into recently. Or maybe add a bit of humour? If there's one thing you can say about the Amigos, they're not exactly a laugh a minute....rolleyes.gif

* No offence, but this is a forum, i.e. an interactive discussion. If you want improvement, join in!wink.gif

Fair comments, WRK (ok to abbreviate?biggrin.gif). I've followed this from the beginning, and if I'm honest, a lot of what you have said over the piece has been very good. You have, unfortunately, let your standards slip by the tetes-a-tete with the three Amigos. Which you've 'fessed to - fair enough. We've hit a period of slow news so I guess we could all easily be sidetracked as a result.

If you feel like ripping them a new one - fair comment as well. They deserve it. Although, I think Tedi is actually ok on occasions. The two Ben.....'s really are fair game, IMO.

Lastly, just to be clear - I'm a Dumbarton fan, have been since I was 5 - that was 45 years ago. So I try not to be too active in threads like this because I support a diddy club and whilst I could contribute lots, I prefer to stick to the diddy club forums as I can't be bothered with put-down retorts such as "Team - Dumbarton" which I've suffered from in the past.

Not looking for sympathy but that's why I rarely post here, I prefer to enjoy the intrigue.

Oh, and cheers for the greeniethumbup2.gif.

1352568044[/url]' post='6791841']

Like you, Ihave followed this thread from day one. Didn't contribute muc hthen as my questions, etc had been covered a few posts later. I mainly now just look in to see what's changed.

To be fair to WRK he's responding to a pile of shite and is guilty by association. This thread will get back on track when there is more information available to debate. In the meantime. Let the kids squabble in their sandpit.

When the original and noteable absentees return, we'll know we'ree back on track.

I agree entirely with you on these points.

1352571751[/url]' post='6792096']

Why Thank You, Kind Sir. I hope I don't disappoint once we start rockin' again!

Have a greenie to compensate for the reddie I just gave you above.

IPads are fucking shite for typing etc

I'm not aware of Killie owing a shit load of money left right and centre, Bennett, we've got our problems but that ain't one. This whole saga is by way of being a spectator sport for the majority of us.

It's YOUR team's future that's in the balance (again) - and I don't think snide little comments on an Internet forum are the most constructive way to deal with the situation. All the time you spend on here could be better used, surely, in trying to organise your fellow fans and try to get some answers from Charlie, instead of swallowing any old pish he spouts.

Norman snide little comments are your stock in trade, so don't go there.

A qustion for you what should i watch tonight - - -- -

A The dirty dozen

B The bridge at Remagen

c Dr No

Cannae make my mind up.

Pass the f**king sick bucket, Norman reaches a new low in brown nosing.

Hello pointless Cevco lad - unlike WRK I'll not bite too much - aren't you the one who takes pride in saying you're gay so could probably teach the whole of P&B about "brown nosing" or cottaging or whatever?

Would concur with this statement. Although WRK would be well advised to take a step back from the vile garbage that the sevco " troops " like to bring up ( constantly ). It pollutes this thread ( and country ) and is best ignored.

Fair comment - some of their shit just CAN'T go unchallenged though - there's some real poisonous shit coming from Sevconia the last few months. Point taken, mind - and there's something else I remember from the glory days of the thread - me agreeing with an A*r fan!wink.gif

Hello pointless Cevco lad - unlike WRK I'll not bite too much - aren't you the one who takes pride in saying you're gay so could probably teach the whole of P&B about "brown nosing" or cottaging or whatever?

Yes thats me and if you wish to come out then thats up to you.

I'd enough of Magees hesitant flirting without you starting too,

Fair comments, WRK (ok to abbreviate?biggrin.gif). I've followed this from the beginning, and if I'm honest, a lot of what you have said over the piece has been very good. You have, unfortunately, let your standards slip by the tetes-a-tete with the three Amigos. Which you've 'fessed to - fair enough. We've hit a period of slow news so I guess we could all easily be sidetracked as a result.

If you feel like ripping them a new one - fair comment as well. They deserve it. Although, I think Tedi is actually ok on occasions. The two Ben.....'s really are fair game, IMO.

Lastly, just to be clear - I'm a Dumbarton fan, have been since I was 5 - that was 45 years ago. So I try not to be too active in threads like this because I support a diddy club and whilst I could contribute lots, I prefer to stick to the diddy club forums as I can't be bothered with put-down retorts such as "Team - Dumbarton" which I've suffered from in the past.

Not looking for sympathy but that's why I rarely post here, I prefer to enjoy the intrigue.

Oh, and cheers for the greeniethumbup2.gif.

To be honest, I sometimes feel as if Tedi's two people sharing an account. On actual football, he's not only sensible and informed, his spelling and grammar are more than acceptable (for on here, anyhoowink.gif). Once he gets started on the off-field issues surrounding his club(s), mind, it's a totally different story. Anyone who has followed this thread and the other one getting traffic - SFA RulesHighlight.....- will know exactly what I mean.

We've probably seen each other at Boghead back in the day - went there a few times.

I don't think we should apologise for posting on here - the effects of rangers' criminal behaviour has affected Scottish football at every level, and every honest club is having to deal with the fallout.

Yes thats me and if you wish to come out then thats up to you.

I'd enough of Magees hesitant flirting without you starting too,

You are funny Benny the Ball - but it's a no thanks I'm afraid to tell you - can't you find yersel a man elsewhere????? Kerryfail site might suit you

Pass the f**king sick bucket, Norman reaches a new low in brown nosing.

A The dirty dozen

B The bridge at Remagen

c Dr No

Cannae make my mind up.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

A The dirty dozen

B The bridge at Remagen

c Dr No

Cannae make my mind up.

B

Will it slow your posting? In which case A as it is a longer film :)