Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is newcunto FC deid yet? My 17 ficticious investors have been worried they've not received their prospectuses yet for their £10k investments.When is Chuckie Cheese sending them out? Or is it just a 'trust' thing?! Give me the money and you'll be fine, honest, nae kiddin :lol: :lol: :lol:

SPL Independent Commission on Rangers Likely to be Delayed after Mr McKenzie’s Car Accident

The SPL Independent Commission investigating oldco Rangers for various alleged rule breaches which was scheduled to re-convene next week under Lord Nimmo Smith looks as if it will need to be postponed.

Rod McKenzie, the partner in Harper MacLeod, who was to present the SPL case against Rangers, was injured in a fatal road traffic accident last week. Whilst he is understood to be on the road to recovery, and I wish him the speediest recuperation, it means that he is highly unlikely to be able to appear for the SPL next week.

Harper MacLeod could seek to replace him, but this close to the hearing that would not normally be seen as wise on the firm’s part.

Of course any application for an adjournment would require the approval of the Commission. Normally too there would be the chance for the other party in the hearing to make representations too.

However, as Rangers have declined to participate in a “kangaroo court” then they won’t have anyone there to make these presentations, and, having said that they do not recognise the proceedings at all, it would be difficult to argue that there was any prejudice in a delay.

Of course at the previous preliminary hearing the Commission tested the arguments of the SPL fully, even in the absence of an opponent for Mr McKenzie.

However, even if the Commission thought is was possible, I suspect that they would not wish to consider the case, including the examination of witnesses, in the absence of representation for all parties!

One side-effect of a postponement would be that the re-convened hearing would likely fall after the issue of the Big Tax Case judgement. There is the possibility that that will disclose further evidence damning to Rangers, or of course that it might be full of testimony helpful to them.

We just have to wait and see!

Posted by Paul McConville

Hearts reject Rangers' Lee Wallace payment offer

How much of the £20M share issue did he offer? If that's not enough, he can count on the £25M "war chest" his backers were providing & there's always the fall back of the friendly with Olympiakos to cover the outstanding amount.

The left-back moved to Ibrox in a £1.5m deal in July 2011, with £800,000 still owed to the Tynecastle club.

With Hearts under the threat of a winding-up order over a tax bill of almost £450,000, Rangers said they would hand over £500,000 now.

But Rangers wanted to close the deal with that gesture and Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov has dismissed it.

'Chancer' Green, still spouting absoloute psih.

How much of the £20M share issue did he offer? If that's not enough, he can count on the £25M "war chest" his backers were providing & there's always the fall back of the friendly with Olympiakos to cover the outstanding amount.

He's such a chancer probably used the share offer as away to pay back debts which is similar to CW by funding Ticketus and pay it back to Loyds TSB.

Are we seeing a pattern here?

Edited by Bairnforever1992

1352489962[/url]' post='6789647']

:D

Could't be arsed to check through 3-4 pagers of the same 7-8 posters going over the same shite as the previous 3-4 pages of shite........

Well said. Several alleged Yorkshire-based Kilmarnock/The Rangers fans are spoiling this wonderful thread with their constant, non-topic whingeing and tit-for-tat point scoring.

I reckon that we would be at page 2000 if it wasn't for their "contributions". Having read every page since Pozbaird opened up the best thread on here ever, the three Amigos and the White Rose Killie guy have ruined what was once a masterpiece of non-professional journalism, great debate, massive intrigue, and generally just enjoying the chess-like moves of the various shysters involved in the plot. It has almost been turned into a personal battlefield for these four characters. Dhenboy isn't much better either IMHO.

It's becoming as bad as the Celtic v Rangers, Rangers v Celtic Sub-section, ie, a pile of keech.

Well said. Several alleged Yorkshire-based Kilmarnock/The Rangers fans are spoiling this wonderful thread with their constant, non-topic whingeing and tit-for-tat point scoring.

I reckon that we would be at page 2000 if it wasn't for their "contributions". Having read every page since Pozbaird opened up the best thread on here ever, the three Amigos and the White Rose Killie guy have ruined what was once a masterpiece of non-professional journalism, great debate, massive intrigue, and generally just enjoying the chess-like moves of the various shysters involved in the plot. It has almost been turned into a personal battlefield for these four characters. Dhenboy isn't much better either IMHO.

It's becoming as bad as the Celtic v Rangers, Rangers v Celtic Sub-section, ie, a pile of keech.

Greenie for that - I take what you say on board. Apologies for the bollox of the last few weeks, but in mitigation, there's not been a great deal of ON-topic discussion to be going on with. Once we get some movement on the various fronts, I assure you we'll be back on track.

To be honest, I've just been fucking around, pulling the Orcs' arguments to pieces when they get too chopsy and letting them know that, while it may be quiet at the moment, the rest of us haven't forgotten them.

Maybe you could contribute a bit more*, if there's anything you want to discuss? I'd welcome a change from the repetitive crap we've descended into recently. Or maybe add a bit of humour? If there's one thing you can say about the Amigos, they're not exactly a laugh a minute....rolleyes.gif

* No offence, but this is a forum, i.e. an interactive discussion. If you want improvement, join in!wink.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

All football debts have been paid said Charles

No they've not said Mad Vlad

Players can't walk for free said Charles

Yes we can said Shagger Mcgreggor

CVA will be fine tax man gave me a wink said Charles

No its not were closing you said Hector

We'll stay in SPL says Charles

No you won't says scottish football

You can trust me all the share money will go to strengthening the team says Charles

Seeing a wee pattern to Mr Greenes public statements, but are the Orcs :lol:

Has any club (or agent) at home or abroad actually said that Charlie HAS paid them? Because I reckon his definition of "all football debts" is a bit different from the perception of, oh, anyone who speaka da English.

As for his consistency, as long as he's saying what they want to hear, the Sevconians will lap it up. Charlie realises this, and has indeed made it a central plank of his business plan. He's gone from self-proclaimed outsider ingenué to Uber-Orc in f**k-all flat.

Guess who are the only section of Society that can't see this?

Like you, Ihave followed this thread from day one. Didn't contribute muc hthen as my questions, etc had been covered a few posts later. I mainly now just look in to see what's changed.

To be fair to WRK he's responding to a pile of shite and is guilty by association. This thread will get back on track when there is more information available to debate. In the meantime. Let the kids squabble in their sandpit.

When the original and noteable absentees return, we'll know we'ree back on track.

Has any club (or agent) at home or abroad actually said that Charlie HAS paid them? Because I reckon his definition of "all football debts" is a bit different from the perception of, oh, anyone who speaka da English.

As for his consistency, as long as he's saying what they want to hear, the Sevconians will lap it up. Charlie realises this, and has indeed made it a central plank of his business plan. He's gone from self-proclaimed outsider ingenué to Uber-Orc in f**k-all flat.

Are Rapid Vienna not still waiting money, sure something on the news about it this week

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/12-13/news/22885.html

So £800,000 to Hearts and the same to Rapid Vienna

£1.6 million to pay plus a £7 million players wage bill

£1.5 million a year upkeep of Ibrox & Murray park, £300,000 a year for Albion car park

£300,000 policing plus another few million on other wages etc

would by my reckoning give a yearly bill of around £13 million

18 home games (League) at 40,0000 punters at £15 average = £10.8 million less VAT = £8.6 million

Thats about a £5 million loss on basic calculations

Edited by thenolly

All football debts have been paid said Charles

No they've not said Mad Vlad

Players can't walk for free said Charles

Yes we can said Shagger Mcgreggor

CVA will be fine tax man gave me a wink said Charles

No its not were closing you said Hector

We'll stay in SPL says Charles

No you won't says scottish football

You can trust me all the share money will go to strengthening the team says Charles

Seeing a wee pattern to Mr Greenes public statements, but are the Orcs :lol:

Nah! they're only interested in results, no doubt celebrating a depleted international squad getting the one over on P'head today, a wins a win.

Like you, Ihave followed this thread from day one. Didn't contribute muc hthen as my questions, etc had been covered a few posts later. I mainly now just look in to see what's changed.

To be fair to WRK he's responding to a pile of shite and is guilty by association. This thread will get back on track when there is more information available to debate. In the meantime. Let the kids squabble in their sandpit.

When the original and noteable absentees return, we'll know we'ree back on track.

Thanks for the wee character referencewink.gif - Like you, I'm just waiting for some real movement so we can get back to meat of the matter. As you say, though, there is a load of bollox spouted on here, and I just can't let some of it pass unchallenged. The unfortunate consequence of this is that I often respond in kind - mea culpa.sad.gif

Let's hope we can return to the spirit of the summer, and find worthy replacements for the cockwomble and Mr. Custard. I enjoyed this thread much more when the laughs were many and varied, and not just the result of giving Internet access to the differently educated.....rolleyes.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Are Rapid Vienna not still waiting money, sure something on the news about it this week

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/12-13/news/22885.html

So £800,000 to Hearts and the same to Rapid Vienna

£1.6 million to pay plus a £7 million players wage bill

£1.5 million a year upkeep of Ibrox & Murray park, £300,000 a year for Albion car park

£300,000 policing plus another few million on other wages etc

would by my reckoning give a yearly bill of around £13 million

18 home games (League) at 40,0000 punters at £15 average = £10.8 million less VAT = £8.6 million

Thats about a £5 million loss on basic calculations

Hearts and Rapid Vienna* only account for a portion of the footballing debt - there were six-figure sums quoted for several other clubs, in England and France at least. Also on the list were an awful lot of payments due to people with Eastern European sounding names - I'm assuming agents. These would also be football-related debts, I'm thinking. I recall Charlie talking some nonsense about paying them all off with £500k a few weeks back - not quite the whole truth, it would seem. Not totally shocked, to be honest.

*If Rapid were to cause problems by complaining to UEFA, or going to court over the debt, would this be seen as evidence of a Viennetta against rangers?

Coat, got.laugh.gif

Greenie for that - I take what you say on board. Apologies for the bollox of the last few weeks, but in mitigation, there's not been a great deal of ON-topic discussion to be going on with. Once we get some movement on the various fronts, I assure you we'll be back on track.

To be honest, I've just been fucking around, pulling the Orcs' arguments to pieces when they get too chopsy and letting them know that, while it may be quiet at the moment, the rest of us haven't forgotten them.

Maybe you could contribute a bit more*, if there's anything you want to discuss? I'd welcome a change from the repetitive crap we've descended into recently. Or maybe add a bit of humour? If there's one thing you can say about the Amigos, they're not exactly a laugh a minute....rolleyes.gif

* No offence, but this is a forum, i.e. an interactive discussion. If you want improvement, join in!wink.gif

I can vouch for WRK - some of his posts taking the pish oot the former Rangers were outstanding. He's maybe got a bit sidetracked by the Sevco lads but will return to form shortly when the stolen titles get removed from the former Rangers and/or Cevco go bust.

I can vouch for WRK - some of his posts taking the pish oot the former Rangers were outstanding. He's maybe got a bit sidetracked by the Sevco lads but will return to form shortly when the stolen titles get removed from the former Rangers and/or Cevco go bust.

Why Thank You, Kind Sir. I hope I don't disappoint once we start rockin' again!

Why don't you phone the clubs in question and ask them?

Then get back to us and tell us how you got on Norman.