Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Football Law"? :lol:

Nimmo has quite clearly stated that the club called "Rangers" is now dead.

Nimmo Smith discussed what constitutes a 'club' for the purpose of the SPL Commission which he Chairs, as defined by the SPL Articles and Rules.

The Lawyer for Oldco and Newco (same firm) argued to the SPL Commission that under the rules of the SPL, Rangers FC ceased to be a 'club' on the 14th June, the day Sevco Scotland Ltd bought the assets of RFC plc from the Administrator.

The SPL's Lawyer disputed that, insisting that RFC ceased to be a 'club' as defined in the Articles on the 3rd August, the day the SPL Board transferred the SPL share from RFC to Dundee.

Nimmo Smith said… it disnae matter what day RFC ceased to be a 'club' for SPL purposes because all of the alleged rule infringements in the indictment occurred prior to RFC ceasing to be a 'club' under SPL Rules regardless of which date you choose, and cease they surely did, as agreed by all concerned.

Evidently, the Commission, the SPL, Oldco and Newco all agree that, for the purposes of the SPL's Articles, Rangers FC ceased to be a 'club', the only matter in dispute is the date they ceased to be.

FECK ME ! another compelled greeny for the CAP'N :blink: nicely put by d by 8)

If you laid off the beer you'd notice it's been posted ..... :cheers

:D

Could't be arsed to check through 3-4 pagers of the same 7-8 posters going over the same shite as the previous 3-4 pages of the same shite.

That's why i said "apologies if it's been posted already". :rolleyes:

Many Scottish clubs are in financial trouble yet thousands of pounds are being spent on a vandetta against Rangers Football Club.

The RST chair has written to the SPL for clarity and we will report any findings to our members.

vandetta, aye like the one the police had against Peter Sutcliffe or Fred West pursuing justice, criminals always claim a vandetta.

And since when can the RST or any other 2 bit fans organisation request clarity on a private matter betwwen an organisation and its members, "Who are these people?" or more relevent who do these people believe they are

The majority of Rangers fans on here said nothing of the sort as you well know.

That's because your a minute miniscule minority of the global fanbase here on P&B and how many Rangers fans actually use P&B :unsure: a dozen ? and I mean ones that don't come here to be arseholes ?

:D

Could't be arsed to check through 3-4 pagers of the same 7-8 posters going over the same shite as the previous 3-4 pages of the same shite.

That's why i said "apologies if it's been posted already". :rolleyes:

That isn't good enough monkey, you really should say sorry for all of the inconvenience that you caused to your pals on P&B by posting shite that had already been posted twice earlier. And then blame the Sevconians for the same shite being posted by them over and over again. wink.gif

It is my belief that you are indeed thick as fook :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you'll be signing the sash my father tore a full volume because I did a Tedi ? :lol:

You were so quick to point that out you missed out that I had misspelled "DEID" and put "DIED" because you wanted to point score in a hurry ya roaster :lol:

And haven't you got a fucking cheek trying to make me look a fool when you got yer arse handed to you for SIGNING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That isn't good enough monkey, you really should say sorry for all of the inconvenience that you caused to your pals on P&B by posting shite that had already been posted twice earlier. And then blame the Sevconians for the same shite being posted by them over and over again. wink.gif

:lol:

I've said sorry twice already for the link that's been posted twice already.

Got it ?

Don't make me repeat it. ;)

Ok, this time, just ensure in future that you check through each and every page that you haven't read before posting. :lol:

You mean like I did going through 11 pages and got a severe headache reading Redi Tedi's pathetic club separate from company posts :lol:

I think Tedi is the only person on P&B that actually thinks that the club is separate from the company and Rangers the club didn't die ! as I don't see anyone or any bear backing up his claims :blink: is he completely thick ?

vandetta, aye like the one the police had against Peter Sutcliffe or Fred West pursuing justice, criminals always claim a vandetta.

And since when can the RST or any other 2 bit fans organisation request clarity on a private matter betwwen an organisation and its members, "Who are these people?" or more relevent who do these people believe they are

I never read it, just doing a favour for thelegendthatis who had trouble opeing the link.

I'm sure it's a great read tho..

Vandetta? Is that yon fancy ice-cream with the chocolate on?

wink.gif

Again this shows a lack of transparency from those running the game in Scotland. Many Scottish clubs are in financial trouble yet thousands of pounds are being spent on a vandetta against Rangers Football Club.

This is why Rangers remain in trouble and deserve to be.

Even their marginally more sane fans' organisations come out with this juvenile pish about a vandetta (sic). It's laughable, but also a wee bit sad really.

We get the hilarious "signing/singing policy" stuff on here, while over on the other forum we get a tribute to "falling heroes". The rest of us really don't make it up about you 'people'.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Is newcunto FC deid yet? My 17 ficticious investors have been worried they've not received their prospectuses yet for their £10k investments.When is Chuckie Cheese sending them out? Or is it just a 'trust' thing?! Give me the money and you'll be fine, honest, nae kiddin :lol: :lol: :lol: