Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Again with the we do bad things but so do other people argument. It doesn't wash. Rangers/Sevco fans have far more incidents of a far more serious nature than any other club in the country.

Only you will know why one set of problems matters to you and identical ones from other sources can be dismissed.

Fly your double standards high. But, do expect them to be pointed out.

smile.gif

Here's a good example of the double standards I'm talking about - so much for the IRA loving plastics lies that the '***' insult is for Rangers only. The Killie liar will be on shortly to slaughter this I'm sure.

cfaf_normal.jpgTAL_Fanzine@TAL_FanzineLooking forward to seeing the #Championstoday and giving them a #HeroesWelcomeC'mon#Celtic get into the Ayrshire #****today. #TAL

Edited by Bendarroch

Only you will know why one set of problems matters to you and identical ones from other sources can be dismissed.

Fly your double standards high. But, do expect them to be pointed out.

:)

^^^^^^^^ your club is dead. Your new club is about to join it. Do expect us to point that out :)

From the club with a huge support for IRA terrorists?

No sense of irony at all - your and yours frequently cite Phil Mac Goebbels the IRA writer and still have the neck to pass judgement on elements in anyone else's support.

laugh.gif

This kind of drivel is exactly what I'm talking about when I say Rangers supporters have been quite happy to sit back either greeting or laughing while this supposed "small minority" beshits the reputation of your club.

Lazio of the north, the famous Glasgow Rangers - No-one likes them, and understandably so.

Who will buy the 54 titles this time? Like any old motor, buying stuff 3rd or more hand has perils!

Oh, they don't have the titles. It was Chuckie that paid for them, they belong to him, not the Orcs.......

I didn't delete mine Tedster - care to comment on my original observation? How childish are Cevco fans if they need to have multiple IDs to red dot without giving a reason then green dot their other ID's post? It beggars belief really. Are all Cevcos this dumb?

The only person who does that is the Jakey Itwiznaeme, i've lost count of how many acounts that fud has.

I could have sworn I heard cowan and cosgrove saying this afternoon that auld green had said that as long as he was in charge of sevco he will never let the club return to the spl. Valid statement I made or are they talking bobbins as well??

that

Do folk still listen to that? Cosgrove pretending he's working class and putting on his crikey jings and help ma boab faux accent. While cowan tells some stale jokes from 70's that even Andy cameron wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

That's my worry.

Bennett came out with a riposte so weak and childish that even Bendarroch winced.

Bennett then denied that such remarks were beneath him.

Is he giving up? Has he had enough? Has the fight left him?

Now come on Bennett - this won't do. Let's look at for the positives. There are bound to be some.

If you want to catch my attention, theres easier ways than that sweet cheeks :wub:

I could have sworn I heard cowan and cosgrove saying this afternoon that auld green had said that as long as he was in charge of sevco he will never let the club return to the spl. Valid statement I made or are they talking bobbins as well??

that

I'm sure he mentioned it at either a RFFF meeting or a fans meeting at Ibrox, in fact I'm

sure I posted the minutes for it a while back

I'm sure he mentioned it at either a RFFF meeting or a fans meeting at Ibrox, in fact I'm

Greens statement was worded so that it could cover a few different scenarios, you're not stupid Rico dry.gif

I'm sure he said it in NI too during a drum beating sash bash. Even sevconians have started to question how you resolve the statements 'never going in the SPL under my watch' and 'not leaving until Sevco are in the CL'

Do folk still listen to that? Cosgrove pretending he's working class and putting on his crikey jings and help ma boab faux accent. While cowan tells some stale jokes from 70's that even Andy cameron wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

Sevco FC listens to Off the Ball and only the other week pathetically complained to the BBC that they called McCoist Fat Sally.mad.gif

Greens statement was worded so that it could cover a few different scenarios, you're not stupid Rico dry.gif

You must be tho if you give any credence to anything that bufoon spouts. You know that Cevco were in a safe pair of hands when one of his first ever pronounements was "I gave Craig Whyte £2 which represents a 200% return on his £1 investment". The guy's obviously a wizard at finance!

I think Chuckie Cheese is being a little too candid when he comes out with the 'me, I'm just a daft Yorkshireman' line Benny the Ball

I'm sure he said it in NI too during a drum beating sash bash. Even sevconians have started to question how you resolve the statements 'never going in the SPL under my watch' and 'not leaving until Sevco are in the CL'

Maybe the SPL will be replaced by a different structure. Maybe he just changed his mind.

Plenty of Rangers fans have questions about Green though. Many are sceptical at best towards the share issue, for example.

Maybe the SPL will be replaced by a different structure. Maybe he just changed his mind.

Plenty of Rangers fans have questions about Green though. Many are sceptical at best towards the share issue, for example.

Hold tight to yer pennies is what I'd suggest unless you're so nervous about Cevco going under that you'll kinda think of your shares as a charitable donation/last roll of the dice

Edited by Claymores