Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How about,

"No one likes them, they don't exist..."

Hmmmm......accurate (eventually) but needs a little work to fit the tempo of the tune...

I suggest;

"Ha ha ha ha,

Ha ha ha ha.

No one likes you

You're no' there,

If you want to

Stay alive now

"Follow" Chuckie

Buy your Shares "

cool.gif

Hmmmm......accurate (eventually) but needs a little work to fit the tempo of the tune...

I suggest;

"Ha ha ha ha,

Ha ha ha ha.

No one likes you

You're no' there,

If you want to

Stay alive now

"Follow" Chuckie

Buy your Shares "

cool.gif

Nice, and rapid, work. I see a whole new game here, or at least some reworking of some "Summer of Sevco" gags....

Next project - "The Ca$h my father owed"

The Rangers fans that I've heard from welcome the forthcoming appointment of BDO, who have stated that they will investigate the conduct of those who were in charge of the company that used to run the club.

I suggest you wait until you find out where along the line Charlie Boy got involved before you start getting too cocky - Craigy Boy's a liar, no doubt, but then so's Chuckie. If there's a paper trail linking Charlie to any malfeasance between the original suspects, your shiny new Tribute Act could well be toast along with the original scum.

The Rangers fans that I've heard from welcome the forthcoming appointment of BDO, who have stated that they will investigate the conduct of those who were in charge of the company that used to run the club.

So if all responsibility for dirty deeds falls on the shoulders of the individuals in charge of the company who ran the club... can you tell me under what circumstances should a football club be punished / held responsible for anything?

Pick any club - St Mirren, Partick, East Fife, anyone...

So if all responsibility for dirty deeds falls on the shoulders of the individuals in charge of the company who ran the club... can you tell me under what circumstances should a football club be punished / held responsible for anything?

Pick any club - St Mirren, Partick, East Fife, anyone...

I'm sure they had plenty of examples over the summer - Dundee, Motherwell, Livi.....

Just don't mention Clydebank Airdrie.....

D&P

So, they say that new Rangers is a completely different entity, then go on to say how they are delighted that they achieved their goal of keeping rangers running as a business...

They also say how they're delighted to see rangers(a completely new company as they just said, and nothing to do with them) revitalised.

Weren't they meant to be working for the creditors?

D&P

So, they say that new Rangers is a completely different entity, then go on to say how they are delighted that they achieved their goal of keeping rangers running as a business...

They also say how they're delighted to see rangers(a completely new company as they just said, and nothing to do with them) revitalised.

It's a way to keep orcs happy but i doubt they'll buy into that cause they still believe Rangers is Rangers nothing else pish. Even though Sevco is linked with Octopus and Zeus Capital under Ticketus so this is the final nail for the coffin of new Rangers.

Edited by Bairnforever1992

D&P

"Mr Clark said this would not affect the new Rangers "as it is a completely separate entity".He added: "As administrators, our primary statutory function was to ensure Rangers continued as a business and this was achieved.(1)

"Secondly, we were tasked to secure a buyer for the club and this too was achieved.(2)

"We are delighted that plans for the revitalisation of Rangers are now continuing with the new owners' intention to float the club on the AIM market."

1. No it wasn't, and no it wasn't. Their primary function was to try and continue running the club with a view to exiting administration. If this proved impossible (which it did, or wtf are BDO doing on the scene), then it was to achieve the best result for the creditors. We'll see what BDO can do, but there's a lot of honest people (even outside HMRC) who are going to be out of pocket thanks to their dishonesty.

2. No it wasn't. They found a "buyer" for some assets - a "buyer" so astute that he believed players "belonged" to him.

A "businessman" so astute he didn't have the first idea about Employment Law.

A "buyer" so astute that he made public statements saying that liquidation was the end for the CLUB, and has spent every day since assuring his meal tickets fans that this is in no way the case.

A "buyer" who believes that a club pulling in multiples of any income his Tribute Act could ever dream of is "useless", despite their having won the trophy whose fruitless pursuit contributed to rangers' death.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

This could hopefully be the stake in the heart time coming up, maybe Craigie really was agent Whyte operating for Celtic, let the oldco get liquidated then just as the Newco starts up have them liquidated too with his linkage of directors between company's

D&P

Companies house would seem to agree with you about the creditors http://www.companies...tml/gpo8s.shtml

Administration is when a person, 'the administrator', is appointed to manage a company's affairs, business and property for the benefit of the creditors. The person appointed must be an insolvency practitioner and have the status of an officer of the court (whether or not he or she is appointed by the court).

The objective of administration is to:

rescue a company as a going concern;

achieve a better price for the company's assets or otherwise realise their value more favourably for the creditors as a whole than would be likely if the company were wound up (without first being in administration); or

in certain circumstances, realise the value of property in order to make a distribution to one or more preferential creditors

D&p seem to have interpreted 'rescue a company as a going concern' to mean 'help a tribute act become a going concern' to the detrement of the creditors of the original company.

Mrs Fitlike - have you had a nice day, dear?

Mr Fitlike (dopey grin on face, whistling, a bit tipsy) Yes Darling..

Mrs Fitlike - Rangers are in the shite again, aren't they?

Mr Fitlike - Yes Darling.

A scenario repeated chez WRK, and no doubt elsewhere.....biggrin.gif