Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

they forgot to add ...btw their previous attempts to sell shares died on its arse.

The funds raised will be used for strengthening the player squad,

So needing money for a years time then :rolleyes:

They read P+B too e14482.gif

Who doesn't <_<

This paragraph is a doozy

Since its formation in 1872, The Rangers Football Club has become one of the world's most successful clubs, having won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups and the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1972. The Club's loyal and sizeable supporter base, both in Scotland and around the world, enables the Club to boast one of the highest percentages of season ticket holders in the UK, with over 36,000 having been sold for the current season. Playing at the 51,000 seater Ibrox Stadium, which is Scotland's only UEFA elite club stadium, and benefitting from the world class 38 acre Murray Park training facility, the Club has been a major force in Scottish football for decades.

That's impressive for a company registered in the summer.

You can register your 'interest' at http://www.rangersshareoffer.com/

They say the site will be up and running from 5pm today. Unless Duff and Duffer are in charge and it will be available sometime around Christmas.

Make sure you get on their mailing list. Get Charlie boy excited about the amount of money he will be able to pocket. mad.gif

Will put David Murray's £6 million from his EBT in the shade.

And just in case, you can have a read of http://www.fsa.gov.uk/consumerinformation/scamsandswindles/investment_scams/boiler_room just so you know what to look out for blink.gif

The proposed regeneration of the Ibrox area is obviously laudable but unfortunately for Newco fans and the denizens of said area, it's extremely unlikely.

I asked my wife, who used to work in the property development field, her opinion on this proposal which includes purchasing and redeveloping brownfield sites and re-opening a railway line, building hotels, etc.

She reckons with EVERYONE on board, ENOUGH MONEY and EVERYTHING going according to plan, it would take 5-7 years.

Now, there is no way a plan like this would run smoothly, so my estimate would be nearer 7-10 years, maybe more.(more likely never) This would be of absolutely no help to Newco at the moment. This is just window dressing to get the gullible to buy shares as has been said on here many times.

OK, where do I register my intention to buy shares?:lol:

eta Well, this link doesn't work www.rangersshareoffer.com

Edited by cyderspaceman

Rangers asking you to call a 0871 number...

Many people don't realise that there are many phone providers offering cheaper calls to standard telephone numbers (those beginning with 01, 02 or 03), which don't apply to 0842, 0843, 0844, 0845, 0870, 0871, 0872 or 0873 telephone numbers. - Please see the links page and click on Cheapest Call Provider for price details. ..... you can reduce your call cost on standard telephone numbers to as little as 5p fixed cost (regardless of duration), whereas the cheapest provider to 0871 numbers during the day that I am aware of charges 10p/min (+ 12.5p connection fee [with BT]) to call.

http://www.saynoto08...mpanysearch.php

Rangers numbers listed Use 0141 NOT 0870 or 0871

Rangers FC 0870 600 1972 0141 580 8500

Rangers FC 0871 702 1972 0141 580 8500

Rangers FC 0871 702 1972 0141 580 8819 COMMUNITY football coaching

Rangers Football Club Ticket Office 0871 702 1972 0141 580 8501

Edited by thelegendthatis

You can register your 'interest' at http://www.rangersshareoffer.com/

They say the site will be up and running from 5pm today. Unless Duff and Duffer are in charge and it will be available sometime around Christmas.

Make sure you get on their mailing list. Get Charlie boy excited about the amount of money he will be able to pocket. mad.gif

Will put David Murray's £6 million from his EBT in the shade.

And just in case, you can have a read of http://www.fsa.gov.u...ams/boiler_room just so you know what to look out for blink.gif

Someone has posted this scam warning on an Orc site. Replies will be interesting.

The proposed regeneration of the Ibrox area is obviously laudable but unfortunately for Newco fans and the denizens of said area, it's extremely unlikely.

I asked my wife, who used to work in the property development field, her opinion on this proposal which includes purchasing and redeveloping brownfield sites and re-opening a railway line, building hotels, etc.

She reckons with EVERYONE on board, ENOUGH MONEY and EVERYTHING going according to plan, it would take 5-7 years.

Now, there is no way a plan like this would run smoothly, so my estimate would be nearer 7-10 years, maybe more.(more likely never) This would be of absolutely no help to Newco at the moment. This is just window dressing to get the gullible to buy shares as has been said on here many times.

OK, where do I register my intention to buy shares?:lol:

I intend to be Mister Gullible

Until they ask for the cheque biggrin.gif

P.S. Anyone have an image of Mr Bean wearing a Rangers/Sevco scarf?

post-30359-0-26035600-1349944103_thumb.j

The annual running costs for MP and ibrox are something like twelve million a year not inclusive of wages and green has claimed that the wage bill is six million. Even if you take these to be the only outgoings ie ignore transfers interest on green five n half million bank fees etc they are spending eighteen odd million with st sales only generating roughly nine n half million. Despite the naivety of the newco fans here bullishly claiming, there is no overspend its clear to anyone neutral that they're in dire trouble hence the desperation of a flotation

The fleecing begins.

What do they do with the players they buy with the money raised? Bubble wrapped and placed on a shelf is my best guess.

I'm sure, from what the Sevconians have crowed in the past, that they can still sign free agents - although I'm not 100% sure if they're banned from buying or banned from registering. If the latter, then this part is arrant nonsense. So, to be fair, is a large part of the statement - from the glorious "history" of a three-month-old company, to the claim that ibrox is Scotland's premier stadium rather than a crumbling shithole upon which routine maintenance hasn't been kept up with for years.

Charlie's strategy has worked up until now. He's managed to pull in every available crisis loan and DLA cheque possible in order to flog all those STs the document makes much of. He's managed this by skilfully playing to the choir, and the berrz have lapped it up like full cream.

Now, unfortunately, that money has been taken care of, and Charlie has to look further afield. He's emptied the coffers of Orcadia and Sevconia, and now has to venture into the real world in order to fund his exit strategy (unless the failure of the IPO actually IS part of his exit strategy).

Many companies attempt to float each year, and investors will do more checks than simply reading the Green Brigade's PR puff before reaching into their pockets. In actual fact, Green's statements about history and the status of ibrox are such obvious lies that any investor will (a) do more digging to find out what other lies they're telling, and (b) will distrust the offer from the start, rendering meaningful levels of investment unlikely. There's even the slight, almost miniscule chance that they may question what happened to that big club who used to play at ibrox, and surely anyone involved with that financial clusterfuck doesn't have anything to do with THIS IPO - nah, that'd be mad, surely!

they forgot to add ...btw their previous attempts to sell shares died on its arse.

I note that it's "THE CLUB" which is being floated, NOT the holding company.

Just the same as the last time. Shares were issued for THE CLUB and THE CLUB went into liquidation.

The share issue will fail. It's a bad idea as far as the fans are concerned.

This could be the most significant sentence :-

" Playing at the 51,000 seater Ibrox Stadium, which is Scotland's only UEFA elite club stadium, and benefiting from the world class 38 acre Murray Park training facility, the Club has been a major force in Scottish football for decades."

Not because of what it says but because of what it does not say.

If they are trying to entice investors would it not be a major selling point to highlight Ibrox and Murray Park as valuable assets of the company, rather than merely mentioning them as the stadium they play in and facilities they benefit from the use of?

Edited by Kamenitza

There is something fundamentally wrong with our legislation that allows a company to walk away (they DO do walking away if it's from their legal liabilities) and then, a few months later, don a new guise and go for a public flotation. The underlying business has, fundamentally, not changed.

What Green has done is what happens up and down the country, and I can recall many TV exposes about this situation, where companies have walked away from their debts and have set up, on the same premises and in the same trade, and all this is perfectly legal.

I hope that this whole sorry mess prompts action by the Government to review the ease with which companies can dodge their legal responsibilities and continue trading. This isn't a dig at TCFKARFC per se but a desire to see any rogue or dodgy companies face up to their debts, whoever they may be.

Aye. Santa could bring me a Porsche 911 Turbo with the woman from the Scottish Widows adverts in the passenger seat.

Dear Santa.... :)

Nah, I'll stick with the 25 points, Poz, 'cos

a) I'm waiting for the F-Type Jag, and

b) You do know that adverts been on for decades, right? "Pictures of Lily", anyone?:o

At least some fans are waking up to Green

“@GersnetOnline: Green has said we're debt-free, have cut costs and we can't sign players for another year so where exactly is the raised money going?”

“@GersnetOnline: Going by Green's recent fan meetings, I'm still unclear why we need this £20million right now. Is it to be ring-fenced for future years?”

Although I do think its the minority that are questioning him

Edited by Enrico Annoni

At least some fans are waking up to Green

“@GersnetOnline: Green has said we're debt-free, have cut costs and we can't sign players for another year so where exactly is the raised money going?”

Although I do think its the minority that are questioning him

bazinga.jpg