Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

Do you think CG will save the club? Naww he's just their for the money and fucks off again cause every time on a interview he keeps saying i'm only here when my job is done.

Which means he's stealing money from the orcs and goes away again without paying the tax of £95M, profit. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Has the world gone completely mad and i'm the only sane one left?

Thats not even a wind up, it's just f**king stupidity at a Jade Goody level.

That is an insult to Jade Goody. Bairnforever1992's post must be the least coherent comment I have seen in my 6 years on P&B.

You're wanting people to lose their jobs? What a dick you are.

...and just for the record most oldco players have left, while luckily most of the 'normal' workers have kept their jobs.

The first bit Benny ? How many people never got a job because Rangers avoided millions in tax and how many nurses,doctors,police officers or even kids getting new things for learning at school because Murray felt that the likes of you were happy to win a bucket load of tainted cups and titles and didn't ask questions ?.

Actually only 2 players left when admin was first implemented the rest stayed there till end off the season to get big signing on bonuses at other clubs,and no other staff were sacked either.? Do BDO ask questions because D&P actually ran the club in debt instead of offloading players to show a small tidy profit for the creditors ?.

The first bit Benny ? How many people never got a job because Rangers avoided millions in tax and how many nurses,doctors,police officers or even kids getting new things for learning at school because Murray felt that the likes of you were happy to win a bucket load of tainted cups and titles and didn't ask questions ?.

Actually only 2 players left when admin was first implemented the rest stayed there till end off the season to get big signing on bonuses at other clubs,and no other staff were sacked either.? Do BDO ask questions because D&P actually ran the club in debt instead of offloading players to show a small tidy profit for the creditors ?.

Has there been another club who went into administration who kept all their playing staff. If the players only deferred payment of wages where were the savings.

I always thought that the administrators job was to reduce the loses, the only ay to do that was reduce the running costs, if they sacked those players and with the saving they could have paid the tax which could have avoided liquidation.

Has there been another club who went into administration who kept all their playing staff. If the players only deferred payment of wages where were the savings.

I always thought that the administrators job was to reduce the loses, the only ay to do that was reduce the running costs, if they sacked those players and with the saving they could have paid the tax which could have avoided liquidation.

Are you suggesting that THE PEOPLE should have been made to watch a losing team?! Made to suffer losing to THEM?! Preposterous!

Do you think CG will save the club? Naww he's just their for the money and fucks off again cause every time on a interview he keeps saying i'm only here when my job is done.

Which means he's stealing money from the orcs and goes away again without paying the tax of £95M, profit. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Magnificent.

Complete fucking off-his-rocker nonsense too, off course, but all the more magnificent for it.

Wow. There's thick c**t, there's dhensebhore and then, even lowlier than that, there's bhairnforever.

Are you suggesting that THE PEOPLE RA PEEPUL should have been made to watch a losing team?! Made to suffer losing to THEM?! Preposterous!

FTFY, be interesting to see how the Sevco version of ra peepul react to suffering losing to diddy teams on a regular basis when they start meeting big teams like Queen of the South, if they get promoted that is.

Even in Dhenseboys and Bairnforevers wildest dreams could ever come up with something as pathetic and sheer dumb as this, infact i'm not even going to explain about how using a perfectly legal t...., whats the point as you'll just come back with the same reguritated codswallop that you read on some blog but don't properly undrestand.

You're second part is more farcical than the first, if thats possible.

Even in Dhenseboys and Bairnforevers wildest dreams could ever come up with something as pathetic and sheer dumb as this, infact i'm not even going to explain about how using a perfectly legal t...., whats the point as you'll just come back with the same reguritated codswallop that you read on some blog but don't properly undrestand.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not even going to explain why this post is so hilarious, you'll just come out with another example of deflection that you yourself don't even understand.

Your next post will be even more comical than this one.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by stonedsailor

It's called Research pal thats why i read RTC and TSFM plus Documentary of

. Which was the starting point for me to do my own research, found out that your club didn't pay tax and left it on ignore while it piles all up to this day of £94M! Just imagine what the government can do with that sort of money, fund schools, build more parks , fund the NHS and help the RAF and Military defences. Edited by Bairnforever1992

. Which was the starting point for me to do my own research, found out that your club didn't pay tax and left it on ignore while it piles all up to this day of £94M! Just imagine with the government can do with that sort of money, fund schools, build more parks , fund the NHS and help the RAF and Military defences.

You've just reinforced my point, cheers.

A shame that guys like Stoney, Dhenseboy, Bairnforever, the Jakey, Norman etc have turned this one grandiose thread into a complete travesty. It had so much promise too.

Right on time Bhenny, far funnier than the last. Ghood work fella.

. Which was the starting point for me to do my own research, found out that your club didn't pay tax and left it on ignore while it piles all up to this day of £94M! Just imagine what the government can do with that sort of money, fund schools, build more parks , fund the NHS and help the RAF and Military defences.

bhenny's research consists of a three way PM convo between himself Tedhi and yhoungsy.